• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmlr

Ultamate Magnemite
I traded 5 lv1 ryhorns on wonder trade and got 5 Japanese 5 different Pokémon oh by the way I got few boxes full of rhyhorns if any one whonts them still looking for a shiny rhyhorns.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
I sent out a shiny polish today,got a fennel in

wat?

I have never wonder traded. Probably should, though I don't have many egg moves, only 4-5 IV breds. I've spent enough time on the GTS to know where this is going...

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
I wonder traded a whole box of Phiones I bred and nicknamed "Valentine" today. Got nothing of interest back. Not even the Scatterbug I got from "GaGa" (yuck) was worthwhile since it evolved into the same pattern of my own region.

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
I like to be the nice guy on Wonder Trade when I'm feeling bored. Want a Cynaquil, Mudkip, Treecko for one of your crummy Bidoofs or Zigzagoon? No problem. Want a Bagon with perfect IVs? Sure thing.

You actually get some people who are kind back. I've gotten stuff like Dratini and Kangaskhan on Wonder Trade before. I got a shiny Avalugg once too O____O.

Douliekmudkipz

I got a shiny Tornadus in Wonder Trade--I was shocked. I also got Yveltal and a shiny Minccino. Those were the best!

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
I wonder if trades like that are by pure accident. Like "NOOO!! I meant to click the Honedge next to him!!! FFFFF!!"

I have got a Yveltol and a Regiggigus when Pokebank was still only in japan. :D

Phyroxzenoid

Competitive Battler
I haven't Wonder Traded in a while, but I have 10+ PC boxes of breeding rejects to trade away. Quite looking forward to farming the Poke Miles. If I get anything of interest, I'll post it here.

Tyrantrum

I got a Gengar in wonder trade today, and a level 59 Dragonite yesterday.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Tomorrow morning I'm going to Wonder Trade a shiny Gyarados from Johto infected with Pokérus and holding a Rare Candy. I really hope the other person loves it! :D

Gampi

ガンピ
Heads up: If any of you receive an Impish Carbink holding a Lumiose Galette off the Wonder Trade next week, that was most likely me who sent it.

I got a HA Dratini off WT yesterday, which is good because I've wanted one for a long time. The other things I could care less about so I released them all.

Ibuki Mioda

SHSL: Light Music
A few days ago I wonder traded a few shinies to make people's days better. I traded a Togepi and got a Noivern with decent stats and then I traded an Abra and got a Shelmet in return. I plan on wonder trading one of my spare Zygardes again and see what happens.

Laurelai

On Valentine's day I was sending out Smoochums all named Valentine- many with they HA :)

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Tomorrow morning I'm going to Wonder Trade a shiny Gyarados from Johto infected with Pokérus and holding a Rare Candy. I really hope the other person loves it! :D

And so I did! It went to someone called JT from Michigan. In return I received an Honedge (it has 31 IVs for HP and for Sp. Attack).

Last edited:

ThePiggyRider

←Look at this Swinub
I once got a shiny Liepard in a wonder trade. I feel kind of bad because in exchange for that, I gave away a level 1 Espurr.

Silicone

Poison Moth
I'm sending away Wurmples and Mudkips infected with Pokerus, holding Lumiose Galettes, tomorrow! ~
And maybe a Snivy or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.