• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
I just keep trading crap that is given to me til I get something nice

I hate people like you. I refuse to pass crap onto other people. I hate getting it, why should I force somebody else to get it as well? I release crap that I get, I only send on my breeding rejects, which I think most people appreciate getting (I certainly love getting ones for egg groups/egg moves/etc I don't have yet).

The Mustache

I hate people like you. I refuse to pass crap onto other people. I hate getting it, why should I force somebody else to get it as well? I release crap that I get, I only send on my breeding rejects, which I think most people appreciate getting (I certainly love getting ones for egg groups/egg moves/etc I don't have yet).

LOL. Breeding rejects is the "crap" I send cause I do a lot of Masuda Method. That is the crap people consider. Wonder trade is ful of it. I don't know what you mean by thinking people apreciate it... lol

Tangeh

LOL. Breeding rejects is the "crap" I send cause I do a lot of Masuda Method. That is the crap people consider. Wonder trade is ful of it. I don't know what you mean by thinking people apreciate it... lol

You aren't making sense lol. Wondertrade is 90% pokemon that are either wild caught or poorly bred. Unless you're specifically weeding out the bred 3/4/5IV pokemon to send back - in which you wouldn't consider them crap because you're seeking them out - you're sending back 90% bad stuff. And if you aren't seeking breeding rejects, why are you doing wondertrade? Unless your pokedex is only 20% complete or you're seeking other trainer IDs. o_O Breeding rejects are all I really look for on WT, particularly foreign ones.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
That would be epic if it was from me. I've easily sent out upward of 100 chimchar with that description, lol. What's the OT if you don't mind me asking?

The OT of this guy is Alan ID No. 25875. If this was indeed you, thanks a lot and I hope I gave you something good. ^^

Dresden

Pokémon Master

You aren't making sense lol. Wondertrade is 90% pokemon that are either wild caught or poorly bred. Unless you're specifically weeding out the bred 3/4/5IV pokemon to send back - in which you wouldn't consider them crap because you're seeking them out - you're sending back 90% bad stuff. And if you aren't seeking breeding rejects, why are you doing wondertrade? Unless your pokedex is only 20% complete or you're seeking other trainer IDs. o_O Breeding rejects are all I really look for on WT, particularly foreign ones.

This ^^^^

Breeding rejects to me have at least 2 perfect IVs, the correct nature for the Pokemon, etc. If I'm breeding for one with a hidden ability, I usually release the ones that hatch without it unless they're like 4 or 5IV.

I set up a whole box of breeding rejects / fun things to trade. And then trade that spot in the Box until I'm satisfied then move to the next ...

Neriifur

I sent out a bunch of crappy shiny Pokemon I don't care about yesterday. Hopefully I made some people happy that enjoy trophy shinies.

Last edited:

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Phione is worthless pretty much. unless it's shiny- breed it or manaphy to a ditto and you get a Phione.

Relatively rare though, I think, is the point RaphX was making.

How do you get so many shinys to the point where you don't like them?

shiny fishing and friend safari are pretty easy to get shiny pokemon from, or the ones from trades. I personaly would never give away or trade any of the shiny pokemon I caught/hatched unless to someone I know(like my brother), and even then that's only if it's one I already have that isn't skiddo(opening up a shiny skiddo ranch)

Tokimiya

snow queen.
I was... actually surprised when I got a 4IV Gible and a Spiritomb. The first one I mostly saved it just because ... the second one helped me out in filling the Déx. After that I kept doing it for a while but... all I did was getting back all the pokemon I traded :|

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
I wonder traded 2 Boxes of 4-5IV Cyndaquils, all in luxury balls with 4 Egg moves, and I got some pretty interesting stuff in return. There's the occasional Bunnelby, Pidgey, and Charmander, but somehow, I got a level 82 Spanish Mewtwo. Edgar, from Georgia (U.S.), if you're reading this, thank you. I also got a 5 IV Adamant Absol (Moon Ball), but it's a male, so I couldn't breed down the ball.

The most random trades were a level 100 Magikarp named BuyTheWiiU (which I traded for a Japanese Level 1 Dialga) and a female Conkeldurr named Susan Boyle. Oh wonder trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.