• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I was WTing yesterday and after 2 WTs I got a Unova born shiny 6IV Scizor Choice Band with move tutors!!!! I'm shocked. It's name is Rock Paper...yeah Scizor <3

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
Got a lv. 95 Gengar with good moves and Spooky Plate.

Paralititan

Just did some wonder trades and got a Gengar and a 5IV Exeggute. Pretty cool IMO.

I was thinking of trading away some cool stuff coming Wednesday. Thinking of Wonder Trading 10 Wurmples, 10 Paras, 10 Phione and 10 HA, 5IV Extremespeed, DD Dratini. Is that a good lineup of Pokemon to give away? Wurmple and Paras seem to be very valuable on the GTS since you can get pretty much everything with it. Comments? Ideas? Anyone have any suggestions of other cool pokemon to send away?

Jeppo

So I spent the evening trading away two boxes of 4IV/5IV/6IV Shinx with egg moves. Got a Zorua with Extrasensory and Sucker Punch, a Dratini with Marvel Scale and egg moves (!), a male Espurr with Own Tempo, a Feebas with Dragon Pulse and with a Ganlon Berry.

The rest was either junk or Poke's I already have better versions of. I'm still yet to find a shiny with WT!

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Just did some wonder trades and got a Gengar and a 5IV Exeggute. Pretty cool IMO.

I was thinking of trading away some cool stuff coming Wednesday. Thinking of Wonder Trading 10 Wurmples, 10 Paras, 10 Phione and 10 HA, 5IV Extremespeed, DD Dratini. Is that a good lineup of Pokemon to give away? Wurmple and Paras seem to be very valuable on the GTS since you can get pretty much everything with it. Comments? Ideas? Anyone have any suggestions of other cool pokemon to send away?
Wonder Trading Wurmple could be considered trollish once ORAS are released, but since they aren't yet... Wurmple Wednesday? I have a few breeding leftover Wurmples and their parent Beautifly.

Paralititan

Wonder Trading Wurmple could be considered trollish once ORAS are released, but since they aren't yet... Wurmple Wednesday? I have a few breeding leftover Wurmples and their parent Beautifly.

Good call, I hadn't even thought about that tbh. Maybe because ORAS gets released a week later over here. I guess I'll find something else to WT. Maybe some extra Phione.

chibiowl

Just got a Wide Guard Honedge through Wonder Trade, awesome. I was just about to start the long chain breeding to get one and now I don't have to! Phew.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Geez, seems all I get on Wonder Trade nowadays are Charmander, Froakie, Ralts, Beldum and Eevee...I box them and delete them instead of putting them back out there haha

I have been lucky though, I got a 6IV shiny Scizor, A shiny Gengar, shiny Misdrevus, 3 shiny 6IV Dittos and a shiny Dunsparce aaaaaaaand a lv 100 shiny Mewtwo.

I've got sooooo many 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th gen starters which everyone seems to want on GTS

I also got 2 Xerneas, 1 Yveltel and 2 Zygardes

Last edited:

Ice Lock

Hello!
After I collect my alpha sapphire version on the 28th (Europe release date) I am going to throw some spare 5IV pokemon in the wonder trade before I play ORAS. I'll nickname them Owl's PKMN "number here" and I'll announce here on the day when I'll be doing the trades if anyone is interested in the chance of getting one of these pokemon.

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide

I was trading out some Adamant Unburden Hawluchas..........

I got a bunch of garbage pokemon which I proceeded to keep instead of just sending off...

and a shiny Klefki.........

and a shiny Rayquaza that came from the Johto region at level 100 with a Mild nature, Dragon Dance, Draco Meteor, Outrage, and Fire Blast........

.........ummm...........ORAS Hype?

Mr.FusRoDah

On Halloween with X, I got a Shiny Shuppet, and on Y before I got my first badge I got a female Froakie with 4 EM.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
This morning, I was WTing a few Gen 3 Pokémon. Some of the things I got were a Gale Wings Fletchling, Eevee and Froakie, all of which were marked for a few perfect IVs. I actually feel sort of bad, because the Pokémon I sent over for the latter two were both Zigzagoons... I hope the people who received them noticed that said Zigzagoons were holding EV-reducing berries...

I also got a pentagon-marked Minun that came from a "faraway place". I was a bit confused at first, but I'm starting to think now that it was from ORAS. It also had a Modest nature and a perfect special attack IV, which is nice. I'll be re-trading her.

Oh my God, all I've been getting lately are low level Pokémon from ORAS, like Zigzagoon, Shroomish, Whismur and Wurmple.

But I did get a 6 IV Shiny Stoutland in the morning, so that's nice.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Oh my God, all I've been getting lately are low level Pokémon from ORAS, like Zigzagoon, Shroomish, Whismur and Wurmple.

I had the same problem yesterday. Well, I hope the people who gave me those guys are happy with their Dream Ball Pokémon. But I think I will wait with WT until a few weeks. Maybe I get some other stuff than the standard Zigzagoons and Wurples.

CharlieDoryRose

Dragon Freak
I've got a dozen boxes of Super Sized Adamant Pumpkaboos left over from my latest Masuda Method and for the first two boxes all I've got back is Zigzagoon, Wurmple and other early Hoenn pokes. I guess ORAS is out. xD

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Whenever a new Pokémon game comes out, the law of Equivalent Exchange is completely defied. Wonder Trade will probably be good again by Christmas.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
While attempting to finish off the National Dex as much as possible before ORAS is released here, I've been giving out mons through Wonder Trading recently and I've already gotten quite a few mons most likely from that DexNav thing (is that the term?), like a Teeter Dance Lotad.

I hope that kid in Ibaraki prefecture in Japan is happy with his new Fennekin. Now Brawly will be a breeze.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.