• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I recently got a shiny Giratina and straight after that I got a shiny Deoxys, probably my best ever back to back wondertrade

Palamon

Silence is Purple
The only shiny I've ever gotten through Wonder Trade at all was a Shiny Fennekin. That was a lucky day. I even gave that trainer a nice because they deserved it after giving me a Shiny Fennekin like that. Whatever Pokemon I sent over... I feel bad. She's now a Shiny Delphox, but I never use it...

LacenMC

I once got a 5 IV Competitive Ready Rhyperior over wonder trade. That was the coolest thing I've ever gotten. I have never gotten a shiny over Wonder Trade. Everyone who got shinys in here are so lucky.

Otjenyn

ROADRUNNER
I remember putting a snivy with one IV 31 up in wondertrade Receiving a pawniard with 2 IV's 31, pretty fair deal

Had also once (no wondertrade) put up a ducklett on the gts with 5 stats with 31 IV's, wanting ditto with at least one 31 IV.
Had in the text; IV for IV. I received a 6x31 IV relaxed ditto with evs in hp and speed (while speed decreasing nature )

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
Wonder traded away a few Torchic who didn't have the nature or IVs I needed. I didn't get anything better than a few new Dex entries, but it's something.

I got a Honchkrow that was 6IV at level 67, but he was shiny and Pokerus. I don't think he was legit.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
[BANNER][/BANNER]
What is this, I thought Deoxys can not be wonder traded

The Deoxys from this game can be as it does not have the ribbon preventing it from doing so.

But the Deoxys in this game is shiny locked, so I don't think it was shiny.

Last edited:

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Finally got my first shiny from wondertrade. It's an RE Shiny Furfrou. Not sure why somebody would trade it away but I'm more than happy to keep it.

EDIT: Just got a shiny lvl 1 Helioptile, Timid w/ 4perfect IVs and a shiny Shelgon from Japan. I hope theyre legit. Three shinies, in two days! I'm on Cloud 9

Last edited:

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
After trading two boxes of 5IV Impish HA Gligars, I can probably say that Contrary Snivy is the new Froakie of Wonder Trade. Ten of them, one of them shiny and 6IV (my first shiny from wonder trade!). Other than that, a new trend seems to be trading Zigzagoons holding Potions. Other than that, proud new additions to my collection are "Jiminy" the Kricketune and "blad hellj.r'" the Scyther.

Last edited:
Got some cool pokes today. Hoppip in a love ball, eevee in a moon ball and horsea in a lure ball and all of them are female so that's even better so I can pass down the pokeball when I breed them :)

kisspower12

I am me
Got 2 awsome hauls today.
I got a hidden ability munna in a dream ball
and a contrary snivy that was breeded today with 4 Maxed IV''s

Devout

Nincada Trainer
Got an Entei from WT :D

nel3

Crimson Dragon
one highlight that i hand long ago aside from shiny pkmn was a blue gastrodon.

I was sad one day so I decided WONDERTROLL, I traded a boldore with a ever stone(prevents evolution) to get a gigalith (boldores evolution) and after that I traded a eeve e to get a shiny 6iv eevee with its ha

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I was sad one day so I decided WONDERTROLL, I traded a boldore with a ever stone(prevents evolution) to get a gigalith (boldores evolution) and after that I traded a eeve e to get a shiny 6iv eevee with its ha

was it in a love ball and bold (JPN). i got one like that, turned it into Glaceon.

Mr Gordo

Just got a shiny ditto with all perfect IV's and a shiny Infernap also with perfect IV's and both level 100. I don't think they are legit But cool trade over all. I also got Entei today

Status
Not open for further replies.