• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplerussell

Hello, newbie here!

So yesterday I decided to do a bit of wonder trading on OR as I haven't on there yet. After about five trades I got a level 100 Shiny Shaymin. Now I am a sceptical sort but I *think* it looks legit.

Gonna have another session tonight to see what I get!

akuma-chan

Collector
Just joined serebii! Just wanted to share that i got quite a few awesome trades via WTrade.

Shinies i received were chandelure and volcarona. Today i just got a shiny gliscor. Not too long ago i had received a shiny yvetal and a regular suicune but i traded them for other legendaries. Most of the time i just get regular pokemon, but those were my favs.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I just wondertrades a box of yanma and got a shiny hound our and a shiny meowth ^^ even better than last week where I got a shiny quilava =D

Solgaleo

Pokémon Master
I got a Salamence from wondertrade and I traded it for Regigigas (via normal trade) and I traded Regigigas for Zekrom (via normal trade). I was lucky.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I once got a Zorua called "butthole", a Weedle called "Bihtchie" a Charizard named "NigguLizard" plus a Gabite named "FeckingDiC"... All four Pokemon were released instantly after I received them in Wonder Trade... But WHY if this is an all-ages game, there are still people bypassing the anti-swearing of the 3DS!??

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i got a bad hack shiny 1 IV Ho-oh of Johto origin but caught in a gen 6 heal ball. it was holding a masterball which was hacked. i used the master ball on a pansear named "poop emogi" (LOL) and WT'd both pansear and Ho-oh.

i do agree that the anti-swearing is rather weak. you just need to remove a letter, repeat a letter or replace a letter and you're good to go with said offensive name. i hate it when some pkmn get those gangsta inspired names. they get released instantly regardless of the stats.

Faunaat

Yay, got a shiny Spiritomb lv 100 today. : D

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Lucked out last night and got a shiny Wurmple from Wonder Trade. Stats aren't very good, but it's still kind of neat. It seems to be a random one. Also got a very nice Ralts.

Megatron213

I got a lvl 1 shiny protean froakie I'm so happy now I just need shiny charmander and I'll be the happiest Pokemon trainer around lol.

JonEBoi21

So far I've gotten a shiny lvl 100 Kansaskhan, a lvl 100 celebi, shiny hpondoom, a shiny cresselia, lvl 100 dunsparce, lvl 100 garydos, shiny Magikarp, and much more but the best one so far is a Lvl 100 Metapod. Smh.

slowdude

Hahaha was watching one of the twitch give away streams. So i Zig'd a guy on one of my games. Next trade a minute later same guy, same zigzagoon is traded to my second game. So that was hilarious.

ODSTStrongBad

Got a level 100 pidove, male, with its hidden ability, and 6 perfect IVs! Using it to breed with a female fletchling with its HA right now!

Wreckevia

Hi everyone...im new here....today i got 55lvl shiny dragonite and lvl 10 Clauncher from WT....i gave random haunters and beside these two later i got one legendary-Zekrom ^^

Cutty

Forever now
So I've been doing a lot of Wonder Trades again lately out of boredom, and came up w/ lv 100 6IV Shiny Regigigas, Lv 1 5IV Shiny Treecko and a bunch of good IV pokebank mons. Those shinies might be hacked but I can still use them for trade or fun battle. Well, I even got one of my traded pokemon back.

haclyon

I'm new to this but I've been wonder trading the last couple of days got a lv 1 shiny dratini perfect IV's, lvl 100 shiny rayquaza perfect IV's, shiny diancie perfect IV, and a lv 100 hydregion again perfect IV w/pokerus... which makes me think they are all hacked and wonder traded them back because I really don't want any cheated pokemon. The only shiny I got that I kept was a shiny Latias because it only has a 3IV and its bashful. hydregion I still have but I'm tempted to wonder trade it back

Merula

I had a lot of combee. Because I wanted a female one. I trade the males alway and got a lot of starters and one shiny charmanter. And one combee came back. And got some version exclusives.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I've bred some premier ball blitzles about a few months ago, only weeks later to have one of them traded back to me as a Zebstrika

Status
Not open for further replies.