• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to continue on with what Nerdy said- doing a Wonderlocke gets you some amazing finds. I've got a Durant with great IVs (but sadly with Hustle), a Calm Piplup, a competitively bred Gible with Outrage as its Egg Move (which, might I add, destroyed the early game), a Charmander when I needed one, among other things, including a Phione. You thought XY was easy before? Try a Wonderlocke. You'll have so many breedjects by the end of it that'll be able to wreck everything in the game.

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
A while back I got a Charmander with the perfect spread for Mega Charizard Y. I'm actually making it a part of the first competitive team I've built in years.

I'm going to continue on with what Nerdy said- doing a Wonderlocke gets you some amazing finds. I've got a Durant with great IVs (but sadly with Hustle), a Calm Piplup, a competitively bred Gible with Outrage as its Egg Move (which, might I add, destroyed the early game), a Charmander when I needed one, among other things, including a Phione. You thought XY was easy before? Try a Wonderlocke. You'll have so many breedjects by the end of it that'll be able to wreck everything in the game.

Funny, my Gible had it too! Plus Dragon Rage, Sand Tomb and Metal claw... she's still on my X team :p

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Caught 2 skitty a couple weeks ago just to wonder trade them.

One ended up as a random OR/AS Poochyena. No special stats or moves.

The 2nd one, however, I got a Shiny German Zigzagoon with Cut, Surf, Rock Smash, and Headbutt.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Starters and version exclusives were the only decent things I got from WT in X. Though I didn't really use it much after I beat the game.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Recently, got 2 Buzzwole via wondertrade. One was named Star Platinum, and the other one was named JOHN CENA! (Yes it was spelled that way)

lilcipher

bi & ready 2 di
Once I was trading Fletchlings in ORAS just for the fun of it and I got a lvl 100 shiny Abomasnow. That was quite the surprise.

aeeterna

Unova Champion
i've really just been trading a bunch of caterpie, lillipup, and spearow, but occasionally i'll throw something good in there, like a lilligant or spheal. so far, i've gotten some decent stuff. i've recieved a ditto, a litten, a bagon, a tepig, multiple charmander, and a magnezone. otherwise i've just gotten the usuals.

I got a shiny lv 1 Bulbasaur. I feel bad because I traded a lv 12 Zubat. It's now a lv 58 Venusaur

Attachments

• _001_shiny_bulbasaur_by_xzekrom101x-d6lyofe.jpg
    _001_shiny_bulbasaur_by_xzekrom101x-d6lyofe.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 20

XlordgoldX

Hi 5s & stage dives
I received a porygon z in a wonder trade a few weeks back when i was still completing my living dex(..again).

I kinda felt bad because i sent the player a lv 4 scatterbug 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.