• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

hen da man

The man...
On Christmas, I traded 3 boxes of 5 IV Naive Sheer Force Bagons with the egg moves of Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Rush. It'll be pretty cool if someone on the forums read this and has one...

On Christmas, I got on Wonder Trade a beautiful thing: a 5IV Sheer Force Bagon with Hydro Pump!

'Twas awesome.

So, maybe you got one of his Bagons? :p

Last edited:

Tyrantrum

The Doublade and Tyrantrum I have on my team I got from wondertrading as Honedge and Tyrunt lvl 1 respectively. Obviously IV rejects, but since i was new to this generation, I didn't care, just happy that I got them earlier then they would've been available in the game. They are now lvl 60-ish right now.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Someone Wonder Traded me their shiny Suicune, made my night.

not589

Same thing I also find it very weird as well.

Same, I just WT'd with 3 people from Japan.

Eevee, Skorupi, and Durant.

Rain Dance

It's Raining Again..
I've been MM'ing for a Shiny Piplup, and they have two egg moves, so I've been trading them out. I just got a Snubbull and a Fletchling :/ I haven't gotten anything really good yet. It sucks since the Piplups are at least a little bit extra special.

Quinnie

Hoenn Queen
Pardon my French but Wonder Trade is just total BS. I give like a lot of 5 iv bred pokés and HA's to losers all over the world and what have i gotten... right... SH*T

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
What to say, I got a cyndaquil from Japan, three Marill sets with belly drum and aqua jet, hidden ability charmanders and froakies, A dragon dance, outrage Charmander, A squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, and a few "throwaway" pokemon

Back-to-back, competitively bred Pokes came my way. Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Honage, and a Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yamask that knew Nasty Plot.

Also, I've sent away lots of egg move Pokémon, and some very lucky person yesterday git a legit, 6 IV Blissey yesterday from me that knows Heal Bell and Seismic Toss, and was in a matching Heal Ball. It didn't have the ability that I wanted, so I used it as a parent in the day care, then sent it away to find a good home.

smoothjupiter

once i traded off a shiny sylveon (long story) and got a porygon from some other american kid whose birthday was that day. heartwarming.
i also somehow received a perfect 5IV calm nature chimecho from trading off some of my umbreon-leading eevees with egg moves, aaand its japanese. 'twas a cool deal.

wbartholomy

Shiny Collector
I have gotten the following parents in the last 2 days (all Male all 5iv)
Dratini (espeed)
Wailmer
Charmander
Eevee
Honedge
Delibird
all i need is a flying and bug and then I will be happy (other then the random water groups

KillerDraco

I swear at least 50% of my Wonder Trade receipts end up being Froakie. But considering how popular Protean Greninja is, I guess people dump their Froakies into the WT if they don't have Protean or the right nature.

Creeper

om nom nom
Tons of Charmander.

First Wonder Trade: Male Combee
Second Wonder Trade: Cyndaquil

Me: do i love you or hate you

ysmr97

Right after I decided to put Heracross on my Gym team, I started Wonder Trading away the uneeded Pokemon I just finished breeding. The SECOND Wonder Trade, a nice, female, 4 IV Heracross with Megahorn and Rock Blast dropped down. More than happy.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I've recieved a lot of starters & a modest Volcarona which I use in my team but for the most part I've recieved a lot of scatterbugs.

I've cleared at least 2 boxs of timid HA froakies which I hope found good homes (they each had at least 3 perfect IVs in relevant stats)

Schmmidtty

Schmmidtty
Recently I have received national dex starters, as such from players with the Japanese Pokemon bank that came out. I wonder if all the Pokemon are in circulation over the wondertrade and Gts. Currently I am waiting to get lucky with a Pokemon holding the aggronite.

Status
Not open for further replies.