• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecutecelefable

the fairy trainer
I got a drani from wondertrade from someone with name jesus I forgot what i sent through through normal trade i got todilde from joey who saids he writes for serbeii

Rain Dance

It's Raining Again..
Just WT'd four Feebas with 3 Egg Moves, got Sandslash, Poliwhirl, Mr. Mime and Fletchling in return.
Ironic is that I have a Feebas on GTS I'm offering for a Fletchling.... xD

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Hmmm... aside from all the 5IV/egg move/HA Pokémon I got (which I really liked ^^), I think the most epic moment was when I got a Chespin on my first Wonder Trade. Yeah a bit weird maybe, I know. But I bought the game on the release day, and back then everyone was hoarding starters. I chose Fennekin myself and when I got another starter on my first Wonder Trade ever I was supah happy!

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I got a Totodile, Charmander with Flare Blitz(I picked Bulbasaur from professor Sycamore ), I got a Venemoth and I got a Vulpix. That's about all the interesting ones I got so far.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I once got a 4IV Timid Gastly off of Wonder Trade, I'm not complaining.

Another time I sent off a shiny Pansear-got a Japanese Caterpie in return.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
The GTS stuff is another funny story to troll the trolls, but come on dude don't ruin Wonder Trade like that.

"Which sounds bad", "then technically"
No you're just trying to justify yourself and spreading hacks to innocent players like that is a big no-no no matter what. They will still be hacks despite what Poké Transfer's crappy hack check says. You know it deep down and it's a terrible thing to do. This is why we can't have nice things

Nah man, I was just trying to scare some people. I won't actually do that. Lots of people will enter regionals, but if they get a hacked mon from Wondertrade, that might stop them from entering. GTS though I definitely will. I don't care if you're going to regionals, if you have a Legendary up for offer, and you want a BS Lv 9 or under Kyurem for it, you WILL get a hacked Mew... That is if GTS allows it. I tried doing this on B/W/2, and it wouldn't let me.

On topic, I've recently given away 2 5IV Modest Protean Froakies with Spikes, 3 5IV Impish Bulletproof Chespins with egg moves I forget, and 1 Calm 5IV Fennekin with Wish and Heatwave. I hope the trainers liked them!

Chidzz

I received HA Bagon, Froakie, Fennikin, Venipede, Masquerain, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Goomy and 3 Wish/Curse/Yawn Eevee…. all this and I'm giving out Zigzagoon and Bidoof

I've been fortunate enough to get most of the starters through wonder trade so i'm now breeding and sending out poke bank starters for those that haven t managed to get them.

on a side note, If i get a "useless" pokemon like zigzagoon from these trades is it a bad thing if I wordertrade them away.

TheGreaterLucario

I've been fortunate enough to get most of the starters through wonder trade so i'm now breeding and sending out poke bank starters for those that haven t managed to get them.

on a side note, If i get a "useless" pokemon like zigzagoon from these trades is it a bad thing if I wordertrade them away.

Or you could be like one lucky bas.....culine on Youtube who got a Shiny Zigzagoon over Wonder Trade.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I've mainly used it as a dumping ground for duplicate Pokemon and I've gotten all kinds of things. I got HA Fletchling, Eevee, Larvesta, Goomy, Froakie, Trevanant, a Phione, and a bunch of junk stuff that I don't really want. Even the junky stuff is going to be helpful for the Lotto, though.

Godo

I once got a modest Yvetal with 5 ivs maxed with a master ball attached. Totally lost it. Ya know, in the good way :)

I got a real gem last night. Though I felt bad that I nothing I have could ever match up to what I got. So first off I got a totodle, which made me really happy :), then I see that its Adament nature, but that's not even the best part! It came with the egg moves dragon dance and ice punch 0_0...so then I go to the iv checker and the guy says that it has 31 ivs in everything except special attack :D!!!! A big thanks to breeders aiming for 6 IV pokemon that trade their extra pokes in the process *bows*. Then after a few minutes I realize that it is male so once I'm done ev training it I can breed it to pass down those egg moves and wonder trade the pokemon as a way to pay it forward at the very least.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I recently got a Mudkip and Turtwig from wonder trades. I'll probably breed them with my Japanese ditto as I need a rest from my failed attempts at MMing a shiny Froakie and Honedge (was up to 1000+ on each /sigh).

Last edited:

Dangertrout

I'm in the midst of releasing 8 boxes of outstanding impish bulletproof chespins into wonder trade.
Chespins for everyone! :p

TaurosRicardo

I've been wondertrading 4-6IV Modest Ralts and also several Sheer Force Tauros. What sucks is I keep getting Flabebe specifically yellow. I only use the Wonder trade to give away my extras and then release the ones I get from
it since 99% of the time it's junk.

Very rarely I get a pokemon that is nicknamed. One of the best ones was a Golem named "Buy A Wii U"

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wonder trade is freaking awesome, probably my favorite part of the game. I've gotten so many pokemon from there that I've never had before and a lot of starters too.

Although I've noticed that everybody and their mother is giving away Froakie and Charmander. I think I've seen 1 Chespin and Quilladin and one Ivysaur. I also got one Squirtle(it was crappy so I gave it away) and a couple Fenniken.

It's when you receive the surprise starters that are awesome, for instance I got two Cyndaquil's(my fav pokemon), a Chikorita, Treeko, and Totodile. The only ones I'm missing now are Turtwig, Snivy, Squirtle, Mudkip, and Piplup(although I could do without this one).

Last edited:

tothewest88

Wonder trade is freaking awesome, probably my favorite part of the game. I've gotten so many pokemon from there that I've never had before and a lot of starters too.

It's when you receive the surprise starters that are awesome, for instance I got two Cyndaquil's(my fav pokemon), a Chikorita, Treeko, and Totodile. The only ones I'm missing now are Turtwig, Snivy, Squirtle, Mudkip, Piplup, and Mijumaru.

I agree, Wonder Trade is probably one of my favorite parts of X & Y. It was something definitely needed in-game, in my opinion. It makes so many more Pokemon that much easier to obtain & accessible. It's one of the most frustrating things to not know ANYONE that plays Pokemon, and therefore not being able to trade with anyone (besides myself using multiple DS's. :) )

Secondly- Mijumaru?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I agree, Wonder Trade is probably one of my favorite parts of X & Y. It was something definitely needed in-game, in my opinion. It makes so many more Pokemon that much easier to obtain & accessible. It's one of the most frustrating things to not know ANYONE that plays Pokemon, and therefore not being able to trade with anyone (besides myself using multiple DS's. :) )

Secondly- Mijumaru?

Lol whoops, forgot my friend traded me a Mijumaru last night xD.

NoxUmbra

Once I got to where the Breeding Center is then I started to use it more so I could send people some decent Pokémon at least.

When I traded a Pokémon once I forget which one it was (I think it was my Female Crobat since I had two) I traded it and got a Sableye with PokeRus lol.

So I used it to spread to all the Pokémon I have in my PC so far on my Pokémon X Version. Now when I breed Pokémon I let it spread onto them after they hatch and then send them to people in return; got to help everyone out :). I have extra weaker Pokemon I caught and infected them with to keep just to be safe.

I was able to get a Japanese Gothrita, a Cascoon, Charmander, Froakie, Barboach, Sableye, Dugtrio, Tropius, Poliwhirl, Dratini, Mawile, Wobbuffet, Swinub, a Japanese Rotom, a Japanese Gourgeist, and a Japanese Ditto but getting a Pokémon with PokeRus was pretty lucky I thought lol :D The others I just get through GTS like my Litwick, Cubchoo, Lickitung, Leafeon, Glaceon, Horsea, and Lickitung.

Status
Not open for further replies.