• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealotic

two days ago I traded a Lunatone for a japanese Zekrom. o_o I was like "wait..wut..."

Please give me your luck, the best thing I got was a 4IV Growlithe, which is good ! xD

ElectricBassClef

I recently got Piplup and Tepig in Wonder Trade. I was pretty pleased at that!

I have had a few good trades. still a noob as theblast time I played pokemon it was gold. only shinies I ever had were the free red garados and a pink butterfree. I still dont know what ev means or does. BUT I have revieced quite a few unexpected pokes. almost all the starters, about 4 eevees, rotom, even got a leafeon too. im attempting to do a medusa method but im almost sure im doing it wrong :( im looking for a jap ditton also if anyone has one for trade. my fc is 3754 8223 3151

Zaboozer

I got a vulpix today and was really pleased, then I realised how much my standards have lowered because the of pokebank delay

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Got Feebas yesterday, that was nice. A few things which were less exciting... then I received the Ponyta named StopbadtradesWT... 10 points if you see the irony. I let it back out, and apologize to whoever got it after me. I figure since not everyone already has it in their dex (i did), at least it could be useful that way.

tonnychen

I wonder trade out most of my IV bred mons that aren't perfect. Usually with egg moves, beneficial natures, hidden abilities, etc. I actually have about 15 boxes of wonder traded mons that I keep just to increase my lottery odds in Lumiose. Every day I score at least a PP Up if not a PP Max. Also wonder trading any mons I breed now that aren't natively in Kalos (post-bank only). Gonna be doing some Phiones too. I really don't care what I get back because the GTS is more efficient for filling out the dex and I can just breed anything else I need. It was fun at first when filling out the dex for the first playthrough, but now it's just a way to spread good stuff around. Also helps me rack up PokeMiles easily to trade in for Rare Candies and Heart Scales.

Vizion

Received a level 100 shiny English entei before I restarted my game for the 6th time. I haven't started my 7th playthrough, still not sure what I want to do.

Tyrantrum

I got another Feebas yesterday, and a 4iv Eevee the other day, and that was nice.

Austratus

a paper man
I haven't had much luck with getting Bank-obtainable monsters through WT, though I notably got Cascoon and two Feebas (one of the latter was traded to a friend).

Also, an Yanma named "yamamma".

Chris316

I recently got a Charmander while trading a Solrock. I felt so bad for giving the player such a lousy Pokemon in return (even though I already had a Charmeleon) that I started spamming them with O-Power. The Charmeleon also came from Wonder Trade.
And I'd like to have a HA Froakie if that's okay. I know how to register.

Psychic

Really and truly
I've gotten a few 'mons with 3-4 perfect IVs, which is always cool. I've gotten a bunch of Froakie (but no Chespin or Fennekin for some reason), but not too much else that's super exciting. I did get a chuckle from a Beartic named Coca-Cola, though. :p

~Psychic

blackterminator3

I got a nice Zubat and Swellow from the Wonder Trade. Loving them to death and plan on using them for contests.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
> Mischievous me sends a derpy Bidoof. MUAHAHAHAH!!

> I also get a Bidoof from the other person...

Awkward for sure but pretty funny when things like this happen.

Silicone

Poison Moth
I nickname all the male Pokemon I wonder trade Ryan Gosling

Mudkips, Modest Wurmples, Adamant HA Torchics, and Snivies

I got a Spanish Ditto and ALL my pokemon love to breed with it

Silicone

Poison Moth
I haven't had much luck with getting Bank-obtainable monsters through WT, though I notably got Cascoon and two Feebas (one of the latter was traded to a friend).

Also, an Yanma named "yamamma".

What nature was that Cascoon?
I wonder trade a lot of Wurmple evos lol

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
I wanted a foreign Amorphous egg group Pokemon with good IVs to breed with my English Drifloon to try get a good shiny. Trading away excess Drifloon in more hope than anything else, but lo and behold back comes a Japanese Drifloon with 4 perfect IVs. Pretty chuffed!

Status
Not open for further replies.