• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I am trading away some baby Goomy with egg move Poison Tail. But what do I get back? A awful lot of Zigzagoon, Fletchling and other pokes that are easy to get. Give at least a egg move.

But I also got a Larvitar, wich isn't to be found in X and a Vivillon in a pattren I didn't had. But the best thing was a Protean Froakie.

Last edited:

~Dragonz~

Dragon Trainer
I got a Mew while giving away my 5IV Charmanders! ^^

(I know this isn't WT but I really wanted to say it!)
I put an Emboar in the GTS today looking for an Eelektrik for the dex entree and the dude gave me a shiny one for my Emboar! o_o

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
Traded away a shiny tentacool and got a fletchling

Been trading more and more shinies on there too,(really want good karma pokemon)

ImmortalMewtwo

Hibernate in Celadon
LV 100 Mewtwo (how suiting), several Rotom, Phione, two different shinies.

Vaksa

Shiny Hunter
Man, how are all of you getting shines and legendaries from there? I get almost entirely useless stuff. Got a 5 IV timid Gastly today, but that's all that was worthwhile after sending out a box and a half of 4-5 IV Honedges. All I can do is hope that I get lucky someday!

yestolgia

While I was trading away my fourth box through wonder trade, I got the most wonderful surprise. Someone gave me a Phione! :D It's level one, so I think they may be breeding them and sending them out over wonder trade, which is incredibly generous.

Other three boxes don't have anything special, though I have gotten a Mudkip and a Feebas, which I'm pretty sure you can't find in the game, even the friend safari. So that's pretty nice of them.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I got a Mew while giving away my 5IV Charmanders! ^^

(I know this isn't WT but I really wanted to say it!)
I put an Emboar in the GTS today looking for an Eelektrik for the dex entree and the dude gave me a shiny one for my Emboar! o_o

You threw me off for a second there. I'm hoping to breed some good pokemon that are good competitively and send them off to wondertrade. I hope one of you guys get them.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Managed to get 2 Shinies off of Wonder Trade... Golbat/Yamask

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
I'm wonder trading 5 IVs Eevee and I got a shiny Larvesta.

Orangejuice

I hoped to get a shiny or a legendary, but ended up with a lot of leftover breeds instead. Which isn't a bad thing, but they're always the same. I recieved numerous Eevees, Noibats and Scythers with good Ivs, eggmoves and HAs via Wondertrade.

Goodraman

Man of 1000 Goomys
lucky you, I keep getting pikachus from the forest

Brotatoe

Shiny Fisherman
There was this time i got a (obviously hacked, i guess) 6IV Shiny Ho-Oh with perfect moveset (no HA tho) caught in a pokeball. I went to GTS asap and managed to get myself a Japanese 5IV Reshiram straight out of Pokemon black (quickball-d, hah), a very nice adittion to my Uber Sunteam.

Tho i did fall prey to Ho-Oh's power for a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.