• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmaster99325

pokemon master!!!!
I got a few starters which I will breed and send out in wonder trade soon. I also got a hidden ability Fletching which I'm using on my team and that's it. Others are just bidoofs and useless Pokemon :)

TurtleBlitz

once i traded my noibat and got a SALAMENCE in return from wonder trade

yestolgia

Today is a good day for wonder trading. o_o

I got:
A Minccino with it's hidden ability (Skill Link)
A SHINY HEATRAN
A Chimchar with it's hidden ability (Iron Fist)
A Kecleon with it's hidden ability (Protean) From the message the guy had (HA 4IV Kecleon), I'm guessing it has some good IVs too
A level 100 Luxray

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
Wow, some very lucky people in this thread!
I have yet to get anything amazing from wonder trade, but that doesn't stop me from trying.
In the meantime, my army of Charmanders and Bunnelbys is going up.

Miss Kaguya

The best I got was a Mesprint from Wonder trade, a Jolly Chimchar with iron fist, and then a Gale wing Fetchling. I did got a shiny Delibird once but I decided to give it away.

yestolgia

Wow, some very lucky people in this thread!
I have yet to get anything amazing from wonder trade, but that doesn't stop me from trying.
In the meantime, my army of Charmanders and Bunnelbys is going up.

While I know it's all random and luck, I believe in karma and like to believe that plays in. Try giving away a good Pokemon or two, even just a Pokemon with an Egg Move. People see others being generous like that and they try to be generous too. ;)

I've given away the fully evolved forms of the psuedo-legendaries, a couple legendaries and shinies, and some Pokemon you can't get in the game, not even the friend safari. And look at what I got a few posts up. :D

bigbro223

Odds won't be in your favor sometimes. I just traded away a spare Mewtwo from my second X run.

I got a Level 100 Magikarp. Oh the humanity.

Grey Wind

It's really cool how there are so many people trading away near flawless Pokemon. I've gotten 5IV Bunnelby, Carbink, Totodile and Gible so far and I barely use Wonder Trade.

thunder2910

Loves pizza
I've got couple HA froakies along with many foreign and marill with belly drum and aqua jet, oh and also pokemon with pokerus ;301; :) though most of the time I get useless scatterbugs and bidoofs -_-

bushie

i once got a shiny seaking off wonder trades and i have gotten starters like fennekin, charmander but mostly i just get oddish,scatterbug and junk basically.

ShinyLord

Shiny Hunter
Mostly get random junk like everyone else, but I have had a few flawless pokemon like an adamant 5IV Gible with rough skin (now in a competitive team I'm trying to build). One of the funniest I received was a Hydreigon called Derpy McDerp. My friend loved it, so I traded it to him XD

bailey.ga

One time i was breeding a toxic spikes Froakie and i sent over my leftovers, got a 2 iv froakie without toxic spikes, was pleased with myself too for helping someone. The reverse happened to me a little after where i sent over a 2 iv Charmander and got a 4 iv with outrage, dragon dance, fire blitz and dragon pulse, saved me about 2 days work.

Best of all though is the Cresselia i got from wonder trade, i wanted to give the person my Heatran duplicate as a thank you but he sent me a Xerneas back (which was the only gen vi legendary i needed), he eventually got the message with a Cobalion. Real life good guy Greg there.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Well, I got twice a Scatterbug but I was curious if they would have the same pattren as my own Vivillon. So I trained them and one of them had a pretty rare pattren. So if you get a Scatterbug, train it into a Vivillon and trade it for something good with a Vivillon collector. ^^

And I got a HA Froakie with 5 IV's. Not bad at all.

GingerDixie

Hopes and Dreams
I've been getting a lot of foreign starters from WT, so I'm using them in Y to breed shinies. If any of you got Protean Froakies these past couple of days, if you got them from a girl named Ginger, you're welcome~ I was breeding for a female one and was sending away all the males.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I sent out some egg move Charmanders during the time I was breeding to get a female Dragon Dance/Outrage one. Hopefully, they helped someone. In return, I got a lot of foreign Pokemon, so I'll evolve those for foreign dex additions.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Within five minutes, I was traded a shiny maractus and a shiny Latios. I don't know the legitimacy of Latios, yet, so I'm a bit wary of it.

Orangejuice

Some traders should really mark the IVs before trading their Pokemon because I just found out I obtained quite a few with 5IVs. I really got some funny nicknames, too like Dr.Who the Noctowl, Venus the Luvdisc or a Flabébé called MaryFairy in the past 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.