• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
The best thing I've gotten is a 5IV Adamant Marill with Pokerus, Belly Drum, and Aqua Jet

what's the name of the original trainer? I was sending out a box full of those on the 23rd!

Goodraman

Man of 1000 Goomys
The best thing i got on wondertrade is not a legendary (no luck with that) starter (because those are so rare now)(sarcasm) or a fossil

it was a japanese ditto

heheheheheheheheh

Tangeh

Best thing I've gotten was a 5IV Japanese HA chimchar... Shortly after I got another chimchar with thunderpunch, so I've been MMing for a few weeks now. I've been abandoning all I breed with less than 4 perfect IVs and any with Blaze, so I send out 4/5IV HA Jolly Chimchars with thunderpunch regularly because I have yet to find a shiny haha.

Jhzaeth

Kind of a big deal
My best trades have been a shiny ninetales (flash fire) and various non-kalos pokes. Having said that, I have only just started this wonder trade business; it's kind of addictive ;)

Last edited:

Unredemption

I just got a Jolly Azelf named Willpower, while trading away all the Vullaby spitbacks from IV breeding. Pretty cool and fitting nickname, too.

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
Well, I got a shiny Azuril, an Exeggcute named terrible egg, a Zubat named Annoyance, a Bidoof named Bertha, a Quagsire named Derp, and a few other quite random things lol.

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
Few weeks ago I got a shiny weedle...
It is shiny but still...

Arvis

I got a Mew on wonder trade today....but I'm positive that its cloned..cause I have one just like it from a previous trade lol.

Wei

Casual
Haven't gotten anything good so far, but I once got a Watchog named Simon Cowell and it made me laugh.

Mr.FusRoDah

I got a Bidoof holding a Gyradosite on Wonder trade a while back. Score one for extra mega stones!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
ok lets see one time i got a shiny machop one the wonder trade then i traded that for a legendary on the gts which i never thought i would be able to do sucessfully. One time i got a phione on wonder trade with timid nature. Was pretty excited about that i guess even though phione isn't that great but its ok

Oh and also another time i got a Xerneas but its nickname was MerryXmas. I forgot what I traded it for.

Right now, nothing good right now has happened to me recently

Talonflame

Hatching Eggs
Just got a Luvdisc named 'Yourself' so when the message at the end appeared, it said: "Take good care of Yourself!" I thought that was pretty sweet, I might try it sometime and give good items to Pokes and WT them!

Tangeh

Just got a Luvdisc named 'Yourself' so when the message at the end appeared, it said: "Take good care of Yourself!" I thought that was pretty sweet, I might try it sometime and give good items to Pokes and WT them!

Aww, that's so sweet. :) I might try that too if I'm ever bored.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Everyone's getting such good things. :/ Since the 'bank's release I've actually not gotten anything worthwhile. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.