• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasurepanda

I only get pokemon I already got...
Carbinks, charmanders, pokemon wont do anything with besides trade... why cant I get vivillon patterns I dont have? Lol

I just do it to get more people to trade though

Treasurepanda

I only get pokemon I already got...
Carbinks, charmanders, pokemon wont do anything with besides trade... why cant I get vivillon patterns I dont have? Lol

I just do it to get more people to trade though

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Well, I got a shiny Azuril, an Exeggcute named terrible egg, a Zubat named Annoyance, a Bidoof named Bertha, a Quagsire named Derp, and a few other quite random things lol.

Uh... is Ludor the trainer name on Derp?

Oreoc1

One time I was wonder trading and I received a Shiny Cresselia around my 10th time wonder trading. I literally fell off my chair.

TurtleBlitz

One time, when i was wonder trading.

i got a Mantyke. So then i Wonder Traded the Mantyke.
and then i got a SHINY Gible
THE END

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I seem to only get junk on Wonder Trade. I would love to keep Wonder Trading over and over again, but having the game kick you out to the main menu rather than an option like "Would you like to Wonder Trade again?" is kind of annoying.

Best thing I ever got was a Speed Boost Torchic with 4IVs. Too bad I already have a 5IV HA Blaziken.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I got bored the other day and started trading Driftblim from my friend safari named Free balloon. I thought it was a fitting name. I received a 5IV female HA Dratini with extreme speed on my first trade but nothing else of note. I may just fill up a box with these Driftblim and wonder trade then for fun.

~Kingdom of Earth~

Sun shines through
Well, I've gotten a level 100 Mewtwo, a Cobalion last night, and a shiny Lugia.

I guess I've been getting lucky lately

ChocolateSlurpuff

Competitive Battler
Once I got a snorlax called Your Mom and it was holding a burn heal. On Valentine's Day, I sent out a shiny luvdisc and a shiny mitotic on wonder trade.

Oreoc1

When I get bored I just start sending out 6iv charmanders with 4 egg moves because I have like 3 boxes of them

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
HA Eevee with ONLY egg moves (Curse, Wish, Stored Power, Yawn).

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Wonder traded breeding rejects and get an Uxie in exchange of one of them. It's an Uxie from Unova, though.

Thane64

N7 Operative
Got a shiny Anorith yesterday when sending out a spare Litleo :)
Also, in my first ever Wonder trade I got a lvl 1 Charmander that knew Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse and Dragon Rush!

Last edited:

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
Got a female Froakie then after a few trades got a Japenese one.

Name your Pokemon in Wonder Trade 'Yourself' or related so it says:
Take good care of Yourself!

So I'm wondering if my trade jus now is legit. I seeked him out after a wonder trade His shout out was Lugia Ho-Oh. I have one so I asked him to trade. And 1st he puts up a shiny Riolu. I put up Lugia and he cancelled. He kept asking to trade then would back out. After an hour. He eventually agreed and now I have :

Luxury Ball
Riolu *Shiny
Adamant/ inner focus
PERFECT IVS Except Special Attack
-High Jump Kick
-Crunch
-Blaze kick
-Bullet Punch

I'm jumping for joy but I wonder if it's the real deal.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
I just got a Mudkip!
I think it had 4 egg moves.

Blaze990

Offered a Hidden Ability Treecko with 3 egg moves got a Magikarp. Offered the Magicarp back got a Totodile with 3 egg moves :D

Status
Not open for further replies.