• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I don't think thats real. I remember hearing somewhere that Lure Ball totodiles are fake.

DannyDark

Recently got a shiny eevee, did the happy dance... then realised it lacked the blue pentagon and so was hacked.
Released it straight away with a broken heart </3

x-sayrie-x

I usually get breeding rejects, so I have a ton of foreign 'mons with 4 or 5 perfect IVs.

Also, I've gotten five or six Charmanders over WT. Those things are everywhere.

No shinies or legendaries, though ;u;

I wonder trade my buhjillion hasty protean froakie eggs, so i don't feel like the scumbag on the wonder trade exchange.

gliscor&yanmega

I got a Shiny Level 100 Ho-Oh, I was pretty surprised and pretty suspicious. I have no idea if it's legit, but I'm keeping it regardless. I've gotten plenty of Pokemon with one or more 31 IVs in stats, some of which had useful Natures, Abilities, and even sometimes Egg Moves. But that Ho-Oh was just really shocking for me.

Pilpulp

美的
I just got a Omanyte named 'Our Lord' for my Fletchling with Gale Wings and a Adamant nature, laughed, then traded the Omanyte away again for a Japanese Torchic /w Speed Boost.

YonaNoveau

I just got a Omanyte named 'Our Lord' for my Fletchling with Gale Wings and a Adamant nature, laughed, then traded the Omanyte away again for a Japanese Torchic /w Speed Boost.

Similar case here, was giving away bred Marrills and received an Omanyte named Lord Helix from a japanese player. I dunno, but I found it amusing.

venom1950

Ace Trainer

hahah comedy gold
i named my omanyte lord helix and wonder traded it :D

Pilpulp

美的
Similar case here, was giving away bred Marrills and received an Omanyte named Lord Helix from a japanese player. I dunno, but I found it amusing.
Omanyte for everyone \ ^_^ /

hahah comedy gold
i named my omanyte lord helix and wonder traded it :D
Did you happen to get a Fletchling with Gale Wings? lol

On a different but related note:

If you evolve a Japanese Pokemon with Japanese characters for its name, will it retain a Japanese name when it evolves or revert to English?

Takeshii

I got a Shiny Level 100 Ho-Oh, I was pretty surprised and pretty suspicious. I have no idea if it's legit, but I'm keeping it regardless. I've gotten plenty of Pokemon with one or more 31 IVs in stats, some of which had useful Natures, Abilities, and even sometimes Egg Moves. But that Ho-Oh was just really shocking for me.
Does it have that blue icon?

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I don't know... I always WT, but I never get anything good. I would say the best thing I ever got was a Dedenne Lv 30. That's how bad My luck is with this stuff.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
The blue icon means Kalos native so any ho-oh with the blue icon would not be legit.

anyway the best wonder trade I've received is a shiny smeargle. it's beautiful but sadly it's borderline useless :p

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I got a Japanese 4iv female Eevee with Wish and Curse. Bred it to get myself a shiny Umbreon, but it ended up being a bad spread so I traded it as a trophy T_T

Vlander

Got an lvl 100 SHINY Ditto on Wonder Trade the other day. Thanks to the person who sent it out! :) Best Thing I got, along with getting a level 100 Gengar! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.