• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsu1213

i got flawless shiny jap ditto and flawless shiny female khangaskhan.

ShadowWolf333

Yesterday I got a Reshiram from Wonder Trade... I flipped out and kept repeating, 'OMG a Reshiram' to my dog xD I think it's legit, as its IVS are bad, and it's not shiny or anything.

I also got a Poochyena named, 'TwitchPPDoge.' Dunno what that means...(Except for the Doge part xD)

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I just got a 4IV level 1 adamant Charmander with eggs moves: Dragon Dance|Dragon Rush|Dragon Pulse|Outrage. Cool, a dragon Charmander.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Got a 6IV Adamant Honedge a few days ago. While I specifically didn't aim to breed one to use competitively purely because EVERYONE is, I had to keep it and train it just to have one.

isabelmagnolia

Agent Virginia
I got a 5-IV EV Trained Dragonite over WT, once. Named Dracolosse (dragonite's french name), he's now one of my most used competitive Pokémon.

Ptonox

Unknown Undetermined Unquantified Entity
some time ago i got a darumaka on a level ball... was so sad it was a hacked pokemon (a unova pokemon in a HGSS exclusive pokeball) because it looked good. Actually it probably was breed from a hacked rather than being one. Shame...

pokefreakceetje

Wonder traded a phione 0 iv got a purrloin 4 iv back

pokefreakceetje

Yesterday I got a Reshiram from Wonder Trade... I flipped out and kept repeating, 'OMG a Reshiram' to my dog xD I think it's legit, as its IVS are bad, and it's not shiny or anything.

I also got a Poochyena named, 'TwitchPPDoge.' Dunno what that means...(Except for the Doge part xD)
TwitchPP means Twitch plays Pokémon

Jostru

Just started using Wonder Trade today and I'm loving this. I'm trading away all of my spare fossil pokémon and I already got a Bulbasaur, a Mudkip and a Braixen in return. :D

Dresden

Pokémon Master
I just got a shiny level 100 Timid Mothim. After seeing that + it being caught in a Master Ball, I doubted its legitimacy, but I've put it through several of the tests people mention online, and it seems to be legit. It's less-than-stellar IVs also seem to back this up.

In which case, AWESOME! I've always liked Mothim, even though I've never actually had one yet, and this makes my 2nd shiny ever (not counting Red Gyarados).

rosso

DEAD ACCOUNT
WTing all my reject IV bred Dratinis, i got a lvl 13 foreign shiny pikachu, it's IVs are...eh..but hey, it's a shiny pikachu.

Venun

Unloaded 2 boxes of Tyrogues with eggmoves yesterday, hadn't done IV checks (haven't beaten the game yet :p), but I'm sure people welcomed them =)
Got some funky pokemon in return. Protean Froakie (2 even, but meh, no eggmoves so traded 1 away), Extremespeed dratini, eggmoves Misdraevus (will IV check later), some other eggmoved pokes like a jolly larvitar and some more.
For now I'm quite happy with it =) Oh, and a few older version starters :)

eiger

Shiny Hunter
The best I had was a 6IV Kyurem. Looked legit.
I like the idea of WT, but I find it a little bit irritating that you have to save/confirm WT/select/look for trading partner/... Takes a bit too long :D

ThePokeWizard

Master Breeder
One time I was trading Froakies after I finally got a 5 IV one, and after a few boxes of pokemon I already had/ didn't even need, I got a Latias.

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
I'm doing a wonderlocke challenge. In my original X/Y file I had great luck with breeding rejects and the like, now that I'm doing this challenge it seems like I'm getting lots and lots of route 2 and 3 pokemon... I guess since I'm sending out freshly caught pokemon I deserve it (I do try to give them funny nicknames so they at least give the person a chuckle) but the best I've gotten was a Jolly Trapinch with Superpower (Can't check IVs yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.