• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbean

Steel Master
I got a Vulpix with Drought and a Shiny Level 100 Gourgeist through WT a little while ago, but my Y was corrupted a few days ago, and I lost everything. I had a few shinies, my X and Y Charizards, my Eeveelutions, and my attempt at filling my dex was shot to hell....I'm still trying to recoup my losses through my X.

To prevent loss of pokemon when a game corrupts you should use the pokebank its a lot less likely for anything to happen to your pokemon in the bank than on you game although items will still be lost.

Blasting Toise

I received female lucario in dream ball and with HA- now I can breed riolus with ha and in dream ball :)

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I received a 5IV Chimchar with Thunder Punch and Fire Punch. Went to Lumiose City to do the daily Lottery, and I won 1st Prize! I later checked through my PC to see which 'mon had done it for me, and it turned out to be that Chimchar. Super chuffed now xD

Finishr

5iv'd ghastly I traded for a shiny jolly meowth. I was in love because I used to have a shiny Persian (1st ever shiny) before my sister saved over my fire red.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Ok i just got a hpfire froakie with toxic spikes...i already have a ninja with hp fire but the fact that soneine puts it in wt is amazing...checking at my wt there are a lit of decent breedding rejects today 2 ha chimchars, khangaskhan, zubat 5protean froakies, tyrunt amaura, 4 new vivillon patterns and yanma...im amazed.

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
I've been wonder trading many of my rejected pokemon of whom have three or four perfect IV. I keep receiving pidgeys and zubats :(

Rolacka

I've made 168 Wondertrades. All breeding rejects with min 3 perfect IVs from my projects: Kangaskhan, HA Nidoran, Marrill/Azumarrill and Surskit.

I've released the rubbish, but have been pretty lucky overall. For example I have:

6 IV Charmander
5 IV Fletchling (not HA unfortunately)
5 IV Hawlucha
5 IV Cyndaquil
5 IV Onix
5 IV Aron
5 IV Trapinch

10 4 IV pokemon and lots of 3 IV pokemon and a few with Hidden Abilties (Froakie, Eevee etc.)

It's great fun and makes breeding less boring as you have a chance of getting something exciting out of a reject.

Creyk

I got a Squirtle with Modest nature yesterday who knows Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse.
I was so shocked, is it like, hacked? I did not know Squirtle can learn those moves.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I got a Squirtle with Modest nature yesterday who knows Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse.
I was so shocked, is it like, hacked? I did not know Squirtle can learn those moves.

It seems perfectly legal. Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere can both be passed down via a Male Clawitzer knowing those moves breeding with a female of the Squirtle line.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
Got a Giratina called 'my gay son' a few days ago. I hated the nickname, so I got a Kyurem with it.

well I have medium luck in WT, as I have received some legendaries and good IV normal pokemon and even some non-kalos shiny with good IVs
my bf instead, has even more luck, he got an excellent Avalugg with good IVs, ev trained, high level... and shiny x.x

TayRanitar

Hoenn Again
Was wonder trading some starters yesterday and got a Bidoof called "JustinBieber". I then took it to the elite 4 to get mauled.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Wt should be renamed to froakie and honedge id trading center. I just traded 2 boxes away and got 43 froakies and 17 honedges...

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Best Pokemon I've ever gotten from it was a 5IV, Bold Porygon (just missing Attack), which I'm now using as a Porygon2. A 4IV Jolly Speed Boost Torchic I got the other day is now going to become my Singles Maison Pokemon along with Truant Durant too.

Traded away a couple 5IV Shellders and Charmanders named "Ihardlynoher" the other day. Hopefully someone enjoyed those. Also coming up: A box full of Swinubs with various pig puns for their nicknames.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Wonder Trade wednesdays have been amazing, Being able to get a Shiny Emboar...

Serenna

The best I got was an Eevee non-HA that has max IV in HP, Special Attack and Speed. Currently a LV 73 Jolteon. Rather lackluster after reading what others have been getting. :(

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
Received a female mareep in a level ball-new breeding project! I love getting unique breeders through WT, I breed more of them so i can work towards opening a trade shop.

PegasusxSeiya

Shiny Hunter
Back in the early stages of my game (maybe about a month after release day?) I got an Eevee with HA and a Modest HA Goomy w/ 3 egg moves, and even a HA Timid Froakie! It was very exciting!
Now that I've started IV breeding/MMing for a shiny I've been Wonder Trading away the Pokemon I get with less than 5 IVs. So I've given away some 3 EM/2-4IV Adamant Totodile through WT, and some 2-4 IV Goomy bred from that first Goomy I got through WT. I haven't gotten anything amazing for them yet, but hopefully the people who received them were happy with them! I like to think at least a few of them got a happy surprise when they checked them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.