• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Got a jpn ha cacturne! And sent out drill run karranlast. Hope the person liked it.

Ice Lock

Hello!
I'm getting a lot of 5IV pokemon lately, so I threw one into the wonder trade. I got a Japanese poochyena in a moon ball, shame it was a male but otherwise that was pretty good for a one time trade.

Pink!

Pink Puff Ball
I remember before Pokemon Bank was released, I got a HA Eevee. I was so happy since I had wanted one but I couldn't transfer my HA Eeveelutions!

Tyrantrum

Got a few 5iv pokemon, including a ghastly and a zangoose the other day while wonder trading. Also a shiny simisage. Keeping that zangoose, since I've always wanted to train one.

Dask

Serpent trainer
Last week I got a 5IV 31/x/31/31/31/31 SHINY Timid Charmander with 2 egg moves.
Also between then and now I'd gotten 2 6IV pokemon. Weedle and Growlithe.

Totally keeping and training up the Char for one of my teams. Using the other two for breeding purposes as they aren't ideal natures, unfortunately.

Parafilm

Veteran Trainer
Received a Phione last night which was a nice surprise! Also been getting some excellent IV Pokemon, people must just be sharing their good breeding around!

ChicaSkas

Last week I got a 5IV 31/x/31/31/31/31 SHINY Timid Charmander with 2 egg moves.
Also between then and now I'd gotten 2 6IV pokemon. Weedle and Growlithe.

Totally keeping and training up the Char for one of my teams. Using the other two for breeding purposes as they aren't ideal natures, unfortunately.
sorry for the noob question, but how did you tell it was 5 IV?

ChicaSkas

I'm getting a lot of 5IV pokemon lately, so I threw one into the wonder trade. I got a Japanese poochyena in a moon ball, shame it was a male but otherwise that was pretty good for a one time trade.

I got a Ghastly in a Moon Ball. what exactly is a Moon Ball?

On topic, the coolest things I ever got in the wonder were a Shiny Magikarp and a Shiny Eevee.

Mr.FusRoDah

I got a Level 1 Froakie with Toxic Spikes, mud sport, water sport, and mind reader. It's the perfect breeder male for my HA female Frogadier.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Just got 2 phione within 20 minutes

GooberTheAlmightyMudkip

I herd u liek me?
i got a HA chimchar, and an xerneas.

ChicaSkas

The IV Judge in Kiloude City can tell you what IVs you have.

Moon Ball is a special ball in HGSS, made out from apricorns.
thanks so much! I forgot about the apricorn balls!! <3

Artikia

I was trying out wonder trade yesterday and sent in some spare pokemon I had, until somebody sent me a lvl93 Yvetal! I was truly amazed, and so happy. Even though I have pokemon Y, so I already had a lvl50 one.. At least some leverage to get Xerneas for example!

Status
Not open for further replies.