• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Just got a shiny foongus

Got a Pumpkaboo and it evolved into Gourgeist when it got wonder traded to me.

Landroval

Was wonder trading dream ball pokemon that didn't hatch with their HA.. and got a weedle.. looked at it just as I was about to send it back out and noticed it was holding a focus band! I guess I should start paying more attention to what stuff is holding when it comes in. Can't complain when you get free BP items.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King

Tyrantrum

Got a female duskull in a moon ball. Keeping that one for breeding/trading.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Got an adamant ha carvahna with destiny bond! And a good hp/speed ditto.

killercloud

Just trading off my Extreme Speed Dratinis and I got a shiny Lucario :) competitively useless but good for the collection.

Last edited:

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
So I was wonder trading off breed-rejects and at first I got a 4IV Meowth from this one guy. Then, I traded off an Oddish I got, and got another Meowth from someone else. I thought it was strange when the moves were all the same, and then I look....these Meowth came from 2 different people, yet the Meowth turned out to have the same Trainer Name!!! What are the odds!?! :D

Jethron

I've been wonder trading mudkips that know avalanche and ancientpower, and I've just been traded a shiny Groudon, which says has come all the way from johto, the only problem with it is the nickname, as it has been named Huge Guy... Still really happy with it though! :D

Beelogical

The Mad Knight
I've been wonder trading mudkips that know avalanche and ancientpower, and I've just been traded a shiny Groudon, which says has come all the way from johto, the only problem with it is the nickname, as it has been named Huge Guy... Still really happy with it though! :D

Woow. Dude, that luck. Congratz! :p I've been trying to get a shiny through wonder trade for the longest time. My story isn't very appealing, but it means something to me hah. One day I really wanted a Aromatisse with trick room and wish. None of my friends had one, so I figured I would give wonder trade a shot. No lie, first trade I got was a spritzee with those moves. If only you could have seen the look on my face when I got it lol. If I could see the person that traded it to me, I would trade him/her something a whole lot better. I didn't have much to offer at the time, so I put up a crumby ralts.

Zarthos

Breeding Fanatic
I usually wonder trade off my spare pokes when i'm trying to breed out something good. For instance, about 20 or so lucky people are going to get well bred ha baton pass torchics. I've gotten such great pokes from w trade that I'm always giving back. There's so much more a breeder can give to spam wonder trade than simple pidgeys and caterpies like there used to be so many of!

LinksOcarina

The true master
Got four shiny pokemon out of wonder trade so far, most recent one a Basculin. Also got some really good breeder pokemon during wonder trade. It really is a damn good tool.

The King of Ho-oh's

<---- Newest Shiny
Just got wondered traded an Adamant Shiny Tyrantrum with the egg moves Poison Fang, Dragon Dance, and Fire Fang. Plus perfect IV in attack....
I can't help but feel this was a mistake.

XXD17

Draco rex
Just got wondered traded an Adamant Shiny Tyrantrum with the egg moves Poison Fang, Dragon Dance, and Fire Fang. Plus perfect IV in attack....
I can't help but feel this was a mistake.

Considering it only had one perfect IV, I would guess this was a breeding parent since it had all those egg moves...the person probably just bred it with a ditto to get a perfect tyrunt and traded away the parent....I do that all the time...

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I just got a shiny Bouffalant with 6iv's!

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Woow. Dude, that luck. Congratz! :p I've been trying to get a shiny through wonder trade for the longest time. My story isn't very appealing, but it means something to me hah. One day I really wanted a Aromatisse with trick room and wish. None of my friends had one, so I figured I would give wonder trade a shot. No lie, first trade I got was a spritzee with those moves. If only you could have seen the look on my face when I got it lol. If I could see the person that traded it to me, I would trade him/her something a whole lot better. I didn't have much to offer at the time, so I put up a crumby ralts.

That's just awesome!

I wonder traded about 20 pokemon the other night, all 5iv, bankball, egg move competitive viable lvl 1 pokemon, a few sneasels, a snorlax, a couple of eevees and some swinubs. All of these were extras from my breeding projects and I wanted to do something nice and send them out into the world, I didn't get anything of interest back but it felt good that I hopefully made someone's day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.