• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
I got a shiny phantump off wonder trade which evolved into a shiny treveant and then I sued that to get a shiny groudon :D

And wonder trading is helpful too, it gets you PokeMiles which helps you get good stuff like Rare Candies. So basically it's a double win for me, I get National Pokemon to fill my Pokedex and PokeMiles = Rare Candy to level them up and evolve them.

Rainpurge

I managed to get a 6Iv hidden ability shiny eevee last night. I felt kind of bad seeing as how in exchange I had just passed on a low lv fletchling I had recieved the trade before. Off course I kind of got a tiny bit of karma back for that trade as the eevee happens to have an impish nature.

Pluski

I've spent more than 15 hours wonder trading recently, and in addition to a lot of 5 IV pokémon (what I was looking for), I got:

- a Zygarde
- two Yveltal
- a shiny Espurr
- a shiny french Glaceon
- a shiny 6 IV Squirtle
- a shiny Pumpkaboo (Gourgeist)
- two 6 IV pokémon (Absol and Trevenant)

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist
After trading a whole box of 3-4 IV Snorunts I got a shiny 6IV Kyurem. Obviously hacked, which is kinda sad since I won't be able to transfer it to ORAS.

Rainpurge

I feel odd for posting this so close from my last post, but, While wonder trading of my 3 boxes of non-shiny cutely bred ralts, I was lucky enough to get a shiny Buneary with an adamant nature and both Ice and Focus punches.

MudkipMelody

MudkipLieker
How do people get this lucky?The best things I get are things that I need to complete my goal of boxing all 721 pokemon.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
I'm thinking of wonder trading my shiny Ho-oh that was given to me by someone else and event Deoxys when Christmas comes, but I'm worried that people might think they're hacked. ono

Last edited:

Rainpurge

Yesterday i got a shiny goldeen
I'm wondering why there are so many shinies on the wonder trade recently

I'm guessing it has something to do with minor/major flaws in bred shinies. I can't speak for all the shinies out there but, the Eevee I got had Perfect IVs but a Sp.Atk lowering nature with a hidden ability useless for Umbreon and Flareon making Leafeon the only useful choice. The Buneary I got also had perfect IVs but has the Klutz ability which would make you wonder if it can even use a mega stone.

Edit: Ok it seems Klutz doesn't stop Mega Stones from working. And even if it does, we can use the ability capsule thing to change our abilities. I'm not sure why that one was placed on the WT

Last edited:

Phillies

Today I was wonder trading and using 2 ds & ended up trading with myself. Thought that was funny. Haven't got any shinies today but I have gotten quite a few in the past including legendaries.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Earlier I traded my lucario I got from Korrina and I got a lv 75 groudon!!! o_O it also is adament and had a dawn stone attached.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
The one and only shiny I've gotten from Wonder Trade was a shiny Dustox, which I promptly traded away because I don't care much for shinies that aren't my own.

Karajan

Not long ago I was using Wonder Trade and got 3 shinies. my favorite one was the lvl 100 shiny Gallade with 6/6 ivs. :3 I also got a legendary o:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Yesterday I got a shiny adament swampert =D and I also got a shiny timburr which doesn't look that different but in my wonder Locke challenge it died yesterday >.>

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I forgot to mention I also got an adament larvuitar with dragon dance several days ago. I can't use it though because I already am using a dark type.

disboardvagrant

well over 9000
I think most people on wonder trade give away their extra level 1 egg pokemon from IV breeding in hopes for something that they can use. True there are trolls as well, I have an entire pokemon storage box devoted to the trollmons, in which I have a bunch of scatterbugs, bunnelbys (neither of which are hidden ability), weedles, caterpies, and the ever so troll male combees. I laughed the first time i received a male combee. It proceeded to get more annoying afterwords. Although the majority of the poeple on wonder trade (I'd say 66%? just from past experience) give away good stuff.

I've traded off a useless friend safari lampent without the hidden ability in return for a nice level 1 riolu that was almost fully IV trained with bullet punch, vacuum wave and crunch so... everyone has those "I feel like a jerk" moments too XD

Glitchy

Glitch Master
I get quite a few Hidden Ability Pokémon and 5 IV Pokémon through Wonder Trade. Whenever I breed, I put a few of the bred Pokémon through Wonder Trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.