• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
ive done that a bit too, i cleared out most of my 5iv vulpix in search for a shiny MM one. will still need to send more out later but I haven't gotten too many good returns yet aside from some missing FS pkmn.

SchwaWarrior

Coffee is Love ♪
Wow, what amazing Wonder Trade stories! I didn't read every page but I read some. It's true what I've noticed after doing a lot of Wonder Trading myself, when someone sends you their Pokemon you can almost tell right away what they were up to at the time, whether that Pokemon was just some random thing they grabbed from their boxes, or if they were trying to get the right nature, ability, etc. and some came out wrong... It's interesting.

Stories of my own! Well last night I sent out over a dozen Brave Bird Infiltrator Zubat to people, all holding rare-ish berries or MooMoo Milk, and got back mostly chaff-- the one I got that was noteworthy was a japanese Growlithe that knew Close Combat. He stayed in my party for the next long while just out of respect. :] I also sent out a handful of Eevees with 1 or 2 perfect IVs (obtained via DexNav Chaining) and the people that received them were quick to send me "Nice!"s and various O-Power buffs, so it looks like I made some people happy! Thus concludes my thrilling adventures. More to come, since Wonder Trade simply never gets old ^^

Geez you know, if Pokemon were real, there'd be some uber-nerds out there somewhere who modded their Pokemon PCs to automatically Wonder Trade at regular intervals 'cause they love it so much. I dunno if I could do that because I bond with all of mine but hey ♪

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Wow, what amazing Wonder Trade stories! I didn't read every page but I read some. It's true what I've noticed after doing a lot of Wonder Trading myself, when someone sends you their Pokemon you can almost tell right away what they were up to at the time, whether that Pokemon was just some random thing they grabbed from their boxes, or if they were trying to get the right nature, ability, etc. and some came out wrong... It's interesting.

Stories of my own! Well last night I sent out over a dozen Brave Bird Infiltrator Zubat to people, all holding rare-ish berries or MooMoo Milk, and got back mostly chaff-- the one I got that was noteworthy was a japanese Growlithe that knew Close Combat. He stayed in my party for the next long while just out of respect. :] I also sent out a handful of Eevees with 1 or 2 perfect IVs (obtained via DexNav Chaining) and the people that received them were quick to send me "Nice!"s and various O-Power buffs, so it looks like I made some people happy! Thus concludes my thrilling adventures. More to come, since Wonder Trade simply never gets old ^^

Geez you know, if Pokemon were real, there'd be some uber-nerds out there somewhere who modded their Pokemon PCs to automatically Wonder Trade at regular intervals 'cause they love it so much. I dunno if I could do that because I bond with all of mine but hey ♪

lucky growlithe WT there. I didn't get one yet but I keep many decent WT for breeding purposes. I do have the pkmn to pass CC onto growlithe. ive gotten a good amount of 4-5iv pkmn some have/are MM useful too.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
I once got a virizion, a cyndaquil, a protean froakie and a mudkip

Ithanul

Well, the Japs where busy this morning. Had a good bit of Mudkips and other starters on my Y that I was trading off on WT. Got a lv100 Krookodile, then several jap pokes with 3IV and 4IVs on them. Though, by best WT was on my Omega Ruby. Got Phione and a flawless shiny Buneary (Still don't know what that person was thinking).

trunks40

Up-and-coming Champ
I never seem to get as lucky as most, with legendaries and all, however I DIDget a 4 IV Protean Froakie...now I'm Masuda Methoding for a shiny one. So far, nothin.

Last edited:

slowdude

Recently i traded out first a box of templates and egg move chains followed by two boxes of 3-5 iv sneasel's and houndours each (so 4 boxes in total). Felt bad after i got a shiny friend safari marowak for one of the egg chain delibirds i had traded away. So sick of ralts/eevee's/wurmples/zigzagoons/tailows/seagulls etc. Was fun doing a wonderlocke on Y until the day ORAS got released. Best we can do though is feed breedjects and such into the system for now i guess.

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
I've been getting nothing but things like Wurmple and Zigzagoon for trading Friend Safari Pokémon, not too happy about it. I can't wait until it clears out a bit, though since lots of people are probably getting ORAS for the holidays I don't see it getting better until at least the end of January, ugh.

However, my best friend picked up a shiny Shroomish and shiny Haxorus, so it's not all completely terrible.

On Y I managed to get a 5IV ditto and a shiny Pilowsine. Traded 5iv leftover breeding Bagons in return :)
On AS have only got 4 Wurmples.....

XxVascoxX

I got a shiny 5 iv shiny wurmple once and yesterday i got an Adamant 3iv heatran.traded it for a 4 iv bulletproof chespin

Aoba

On my last file on AS, someone put up a lvl 100 shiny Kyogre..
I don't know if it was hacked, but it was nice :)

I gave him a luvdisc though ;-;

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
I got a Shiny Lickytung a while ago.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Just snagged a shiny 6iv'd special defensive Vespiqueen.

It's now arguably the best thing I got on wondertrade to date.

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
I got a 5iv shiny Dragalge with HA named merry Xmas, probably hacked, but was still very happy^^

DarthVader

I got a level 100 Greninja with a good nature and moves.

However, I did have to re-EV train it since its EVs were spread out everywhere.

It makes me wonder if it was hacked. :/

(This was a while ago but I never posted it before).

Status
Not open for further replies.