• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
well. i month ago i sold all my games (pokemon included) to get a ps3.. got my alpha sapphire back last night, well a copy anyways.
did some wonder trading to get something decent for my play through...
i ended up getting a shiny Whimsicott and a shiny ;203; .. seems like shiny pokemon are rather popular as of late.

Last edited:

PokeMaster366

A few days ago, I went on Wonder Trade to get rid of some common pokemon taking up space, and I got a Kalos-born shiny Chimchar with an Adamant nature and flawless IVs across the board.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I got a shiny Latios(The one you get at Southern Isle during ORAS) on my OR. And got a shiny Slurpuff on my X.

Also, one of my Froakies I sent off earlier(Trying to Masuda Method one) yesterday somehow ended up back to me.

Also ended up with a extra Reshiram.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I plan on resetting Omega Ruby, so I sent a bulk of my Mirage Legends away yesterday along with some BP items attached.

Hope I made someone happy :p Mostly got common mons back, but it did rack up a ton of Pokemiles.

Koumashiki

ポケモントレーナーになる?
Got a Diancie, pretty sure it's hacked since it has no ribbon and who would throw a real Diancie to wondertrade? But I had always wanted one so still keep it anyway.
Along with that is a huge ton of Ralts, and I'm getting sick of this.

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Got a Diancie, pretty sure it's hacked since it has no ribbon and who would throw a real Diancie to wondertrade? But I had always wanted one so still keep it anyway.
Along with that is a huge ton of Ralts, and I'm getting sick of this.

Legit isn't even possible since the ribbon prevents WT/GTS trades of the holder

I tried WT for the first time today, giving away some X-Speed Dratinis and one of my HA Dratinis, but I didn't get anything good in return. Well, there was an Adamant Chlorophyll Oddish nicknamed LeafMeAlone, and a Bold Blaze Torchic with Flame Burst, but that was it. Maybe I'll breed a few more Adamant X-Speed HA Dratinis and try again later.

Zoruagible

Got both a shiny Azumarill and Solosis yesterday. Which I then traded the Azumarill away in a random trade for a Thundurus so I could catch Landorus.
The Solosis was obviously hacked. It was from an egg in a Pokemon Center with the label Fateful Encounter...... threw it back since I don't want a hacked mon and I'm sure somebody would want it regardless. Got a Wurmple in return. :p

Also got both a female Eevee and Mudkip at level 1. Guessing they were masuda rejects?

Last edited:

SpoinkyPearl

You know how WT is full of those Wurmples and Zigzagoons in these days? Well, I started to play Pokémon games after a long while yesterday. I did one WT in X and got Wurmple, which I was very pleased with, because I didn't even have Wurmple in my X! :D It was nicknamed Bug and I breed few Wurmples with him and then released him. So not every Wurmple is a disappointment - at least not for me yesterday!

Today I tidied up my WT boxes and send some not-so-needed Pokémon to the world. Did got couple Zigzagoons yes, but I was also very pleased to get Aron with HA and Charmander which had Pokérus - always useful to store some Pokérus in your boxes since I don't have it on many Pokémons yet.

shaterguy

All right I got a story for you guys. So I wondertrade a lot for pokemiles, mostly my 4iv HA breeding rejects, because I would feel guilty otherwise. This one night I had a bad streak of people giving me either wurmples or zigzagoons. I was getting pretty sick of it, even if going to wondertrade expecting something good is kinda naive, so I decided to send one of the zigzagoons back into WT instead of releasing it. Whatever right? I was probably gonna get another zigzagoon in return. Nope. I got a shiny raikou instead. Never trade wondertrash guys, that's the lesson here

Zoruagible

Oh! I just realized I never mentioned getting a shiny Slurpuff a few days ago. It was named Cup-Cake but at least it wasn't a horrible nickname. I wanted a shiny of that Pokemon but was terrified of finding somebody to help evolve it if I Masuda'd one. Thankfully that's solved.

Also got a Yveltal yesterday while sending off hatched Female Litleo(Trying to get a male).

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I was catching Pidgey in Y yesterday, to trade to ORAS for mega evolution. I wonder Traded away one with a poor nature and got a Lvl 8 Deino.

This German Deino has a Modest nature. Its Moveset is Crunch, Slam, Dragon Pulse, and Work Up.

Edit: So i wondertraded the Deino away and got a Hariyama for it. I then got a Yellow flabebe for Hariyama and a Luvdisc when i WT'd the Flabebe.

Then something amazing happened. I got a Phione when i Traded the Luvdisc away.

Last edited:

SpoinkyPearl

Oh! I just realized I never mentioned getting a shiny Slurpuff a few days ago. It was named Cup-Cake but at least it wasn't a horrible nickname. I wanted a shiny of that Pokemon but was terrified of finding somebody to help evolve it if I Masuda'd one. Thankfully that's solved.
Ooh, you're so lucky! I've been frantically looking for a Friend Safari with Slurpuff so I could find a shiny one but no one seems willing to give that to me : P And funny thing is, I always nickname my Swirlixes to Cupcake :D

I haven't done any trades today, but my boyfriend got a shiny Florges. Unfortunately, it was an obvious haxed Pokémon because it was in a Safari ball : P It also came straight from a person who had hacked it.

Blasting Toise

A few days ago I wonder traded away a shiny Pachirisu I got from someone. Didn't like it's nickname which was literally "Oh my God!". Someone in France got it I think in exchange for something usual, zigzagoon or wurmple I don't remember. First shiny I have ever put on wonder trade. Have received a few though, most appear legit, some are obvious hacks...

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i recently WTd a gentle natured shiny safari pidgey named Cagalli. had already logged the data for shiny pidgey line and im sure i have a 2nd shiny safari pidgey in in my box already to add to the pidgeot.

Amourshpping

About last year I wondertraded my Zygarde for a laugh and got a wurmple. I haven't got much with wondertrade so I don't bother it

Blasting Toise

I was wt:ing yesterday my extra snorunts from masuda method attempt and received two interesting Rotoms- from different OT:s also. One was washing machine on level 100 with 6 IV:s and a lot of ribbons (not illegal ones though)- it was supposedly bred on Kalos and appeared legit but I'm not sure, it it would've been shiny I would think it's hacked but it was normal 6IV poke. Another Rotom was shiny lvl 1- just hatched in fridge form and also bred, but in ORAS. If it would've had 6 IV:s I would be alerted but it may be legit after all... hard to say. Other things i received was usual crap- magikarps, zigzagoons and wurmples without anything unusual in them....

SpoinkyPearl

I got my first Wonder Trade shiny yesterday. Not sure if it's legit though so I put it in Bank just to be sure. Didn't have any problems putting it there though, so maybe it's a good sign. Oh, and it was shiny Lickitung in a Timer Ball, 6th Gen born, trained a little, had one Egg move and bunch of TM moves, 5 IVs (I think it was missing Defense?) and had an Eviolite.

I was making lot of trades two days ago, but mostly recieved only things like Magikarp or some starters I already had. But it was cool to get Snivy from WT, never got one from there before. But I think that crappy Pokémon I got only served me right since I traded away bunch of male Combee I had bred in White 2 in order to get even one female one :D

Zoruagible

Got a female Eevee and female Mudkip one after the other last night.

Got a shiny Bulbasaur just a few minutes ago but it was hacked........ egg received on route 7, hatched on route 7..... no tag from the Daycare Helpers. Sent it back. I was so excited until I saw it was fake.

Also..... got a shiny Swirlix. Now I have an extra.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I remember getting a lot of Mudkips on Wonder Trade after Pokemon Bank came out in Japan and it wasn't out yet anywhere else in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.