• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trade Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasting Toise

Traded few boxes of non-shiny masuda method pokes and received some nice ones- mainly other masuda rejects but they are good for own breeding projects like Gastly with 5 IV:S and 4 eggmoves. I also got Taillow named "I am a bird" and obviously hacked shiny Mudkip in Love Ball. I don't like hacks so I released it. And I release all wonder trash like Zigzagoons and wurmples... if only people would stop putting them on wonder trade.... and hacks as well since even legit shinies may be misinterpreted as hacks now:(

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I once had a few Riolu with egg moves on WTW. When I traded one, I got a random pokemon. On my next riolu trade, I got the same pokemon back from the same person.

Case Azula

Hades's Assassin
In Pokemon X i traded off a lv. 29 Torchic i got via GTS, and i got a lv. 1 Bouffalant. I raised it until it leearned every level up move and gave it up via wonder trade. To this day i can't thank the individual who gave up a lv. 1 Ralts that knew Psychic enough. I raised it and evolved it gallade and he's one of my fave Pokemon to use in my attempt to beat the Elite 4 20 times!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I once had a few Riolu with egg moves on WTW. When I traded one, I got a random pokemon. On my next riolu trade, I got the same pokemon back from the same person.

lol that happened to me too, i dont recall if it was the very next WT or the one after that but i got back my qwilfish i traded to the same person.

EDIT: i just got myself a GER shiny mew from WT, its 6IVs so its probably hacked.

i also got a female safari ball trapinch from WT. its a hard decision for me now, if i should continue to run the nest ball or get a safari ball variant too... id probably love to get a hacked friend ball trapinch, i think it was the prefered ball of choice as far as colors go.

Last edited:

baguette

I just got a shiny lv 1 turtwig with eggmoves etcetc and it was holding a master ball

WELL THEN

Now what to do with that masterball....

Creyk

I just got a shiny lv 1 turtwig with eggmoves etcetc and it was holding a master ball

WELL THEN

Now what to do with that masterball....

Use it on one of the many legends available in ORAS.
Catching them with any other kind of ball is such a pain.

Case Azula

Hades's Assassin
Use it on one of the many legends available in ORAS.
Catching them with any other kind of ball is such a pain.

You don't know how true that is...

LinksOcarina

The true master
Picked up a Celebi off Wonder Trade the other day, first time ever getting a legendary from it.

I have like four Celebi's from events though, but hey, another one couldn't hurt. Actually had decent IV spread too.

My first is what got me into IV breeding, something that seemed like such a daunting task. I offered up a Smeargle with some moves that I intended to take with me to the Pokemon League but decided agaianst. In return I got 'Florizarre', a Venusaur with solid IVs but far from perfect. I thought to myself "What the heck, I'll give it a shot." And now Florizarre's descendant is racking up winz.

The other would probably be the level one, 5IV Eevee with egg moves I got.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i traded 1.5 boxes of pkmn that ive gathered up for the past week or 2 and only got 1 useful pkmn: Spanish sentret. not the best hal for foreign pkmn but it does help me out with it.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Traded a box of Dream Ball Gible and got a Gyrados named Wurst Pokemon

Also,, got a shiny Terrakion in a Moon Ball but traded it off, only for it to come back to me 3 trades later

Ultimategodzilla

Dragon Trainer
Was wonder trading a box of budews I was breeding to get a shiny, and I got a lv 100 shiny luxray named Raiu.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
I WT'd a breedject Lapras and got an Adamant French Heatran in return. Idk the IVs yet, but getting a free Heatran is good in my book.

EDIT: Two Lapras later and I got an Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling with EMs Tailwind, Snatch, and Quick Guard. What luck!

Last edited:

Pokeaidan

Wake me up inside
I've had multiple occasions where I've Wondertraded for shinies, such as the time I randomly traded off a Fletchling I found and got a shiny Mew in return.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I wondertraded a box of jolly premier ball blitzles a few days ago, only to have one come back to me as a Zebstrika just yesterday

hathornd

Hi PokeFans!!! I'm new to the forums, so I'll post up some notable wonder-trades I have gotten over the last year, 600+ hours of play, and about 3000 wonder-trades!

EDIT: I am not looking to trade. I am merely sharing my experience with other wonder-traders, which is the point of the thread.

Noteworthy Non-Shinys:
Zygarde, Mewtwo, Yveltal, Uxie, Keldeo (!!), Palkia, Cresselia, Virizion, Latias, and more I'm forgetting.

Shinys:
LVL GENDER NAME IVs
100 F Charizard 5V
1 M Charmander 3V
57 M Charizard unk
37 M Blastoise 6V
39 M Venusaur 6V - my main squeeze now!!
64 - Metagross unk
56 - Metagross 4V
100 F Gardevoir unk
30 F Gardevoir unk
1 F Ralts 2V
42 M Lucario unk
1 M Blitzle 3V
1 F Snivy unk
1 F Snivy unk
52 - Ditto 6V
100 - Ditto 6V
100 - Ditto 6V
5 F Shellos unk
100 M Shuckle 6V
100 F Zoroark 5V
1 F Buneary 6V
1 F Gastly unk
100 M Pangoro 5V
100 F Heracross unk
100 M Pinsir 6V
100 F Sableye 5V
100 M Stoutland 5V
50 F Flareon unk
100 M Umbreon 6V
5 F Kangaskhan 6V
100 M Seismitoad 6V
1 M Mudkip 6V
24 F Geodude unk
37 F Petilil unk
100 F Ludicolo 5V
100 - Moltres 6V
52 - Kyurem 4V
100 - Deoxys 6V
100 - Entei 6V
100 - Ho-Oh unk
1 - Phione unk

There are probably 20 or so more that I have traded off, including Toxicroak, 2 OTHER Moltres, Xerneas, Mightyena, another Mudkip, Abra, Zubat, Aron, and more that I'm forgetting at the moment... =D

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hi PokeFans!!! I'm new to the forums, so I'll post up some notable wonder-trades I have gotten over the last year, 600+ hours of play, and about 3000 wonder-trades!

Noteworthy Non-Shinys:
Zygarde, Mewtwo, Yveltal, Uxie, Keldeo (!!), Palkia, Cresselia, Virizion, Latias, and more I'm forgetting.

Shinys:
LVL GENDER NAME IVs
100 F Charizard 5V
1 M Charmander 3V
57 M Charizard unk
37 M Blastoise 6V
39 M Venusaur 6V - my main squeeze now!!
64 - Metagross unk
56 - Metagross 4V
100 F Gardevoir unk
30 F Gardevoir unk
1 F Ralts 2V
42 M Lucario unk
1 M Blitzle 3V
1 F Snivy unk
1 F Snivy unk
52 - Ditto 6V
100 - Ditto 6V
100 - Ditto 6V - yes, 3 6V Dittos! Want one? :)
5 F Shellos unk
100 M Shuckle 6V
100 F Zoroark 5V
1 F Buneary 6V
1 F Gastly unk
100 M Pangoro 5V
100 F Heracross unk
100 M Pinsir 6V
100 F Sableye 5V
100 M Stoutland 5V
50 F Flareon unk
100 M Umbreon 6V
5 F Kangaskhan 6V
100 M Seismitoad 6V
1 M Mudkip 6V
24 F Geodude unk
37 F Petilil unk
100 F Ludicolo 5V
100 - Moltres 6V
52 - Kyurem 4V
100 - Deoxys 6V
100 - Entei 6V
100 - Ho-Oh unk
1 - Phione unk

There are probably 20 or so more that I have traded off, including Toxicroak, 2 OTHER Moltres, Xerneas, Mightyena, another Mudkip, Abra, Zubat, Aron, and more that I'm forgetting at the moment... =D
I'm pretty sure thats not the right thread to post that, there are other trade forums that you can post for that

hathornd

I'm pretty sure thats not the right thread to post that, there are other trade forums that you can post for that

Hey Dew, I'm pretty sure that you:

a) Missed the point of my post. The thread is called "Wonder Trade Stories" and is full of people posting what they have received in wonder trades. That is what I did! :)

b) Forgot that mini-mod'ing (posting to merely point out infraction, forum rule 9) is against the forum rules.

Either way, thanks for the note, I'll edit my post and add one line. And I just received an Aegislash (non-shiny) in wonder trade, level 74. I think it's 4V or better, and has a decent moveset! Considering I don't have one, I'm excited to goof off in the Battle Maison with it!

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hey Dew, I'm pretty sure that you:

a) Missed the point of my post. The thread is called "Wonder Trade Stories" and is full of people posting what they have received in wonder trades. That is what I did! :)

b) Forgot that mini-mod'ing (posting to merely point out infraction, forum rule 9) is against the forum rules.

Either way, thanks for the note, I'll edit my post and add one line. And I just received an Aegislash (non-shiny) in wonder trade, level 74. I think it's 4V or better, and has a decent moveset! Considering I don't have one, I'm excited to goof off in the Battle Maison with it!

The intention of the reply wasn't to mimi mod, just pointed it out because i thought you may have posted in the wrong thread

But to keep things on topic, recently gotten a love ball miltank named Whitney

pokefreakceetje

The intention of the reply wasn't to mimi mod, just pointed it out because i thought you may have posted in the wrong thread

But to keep things on topic, recently gotten a love ball miltank named Whitney

I might have had one on my older saves, (gotten via wonder trade). Traded it off, I forgot the kind of hidden message it had.

Status
Not open for further replies.