• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trades for the Holidays!

ShinyMisty

This person is dead.
I was actually planning on trying my hands on breeding a Shiny Competitive Charmander...or just normal Competitive, just with a French Charmander [Lol...because...Kalos is France...anyways]

I have a few random Froakie from WT, and a BUNCH of Eevee. And a Random Tyrunt from WT.
I find these WonderTrading Events really great! I already have a box of Scatterbug for New Years...but this isn't New Years...

So...looks like I might be breeding a Competitive Charmander, along with Froakie, Marill, and maybe even...Magikarp? Erh, no. I might even throw an Absol.

Now...let me just hope I remember to play. xD For all I know, I might get myself a shiny new Wii U on Christmas morning, and most likely a few new games to play. I mean, I haven't played Pokemon for...about two days now because of the new Zelda game...
But we'll see~

So Happy Holidays everyone, and I hope you all have a FANTASTIC day~ <3
~Misty​

Draknir

Fear the Deer
This seems like a really good idea. I've got a plan in the works in regards to this. So far, I plan to do this from the 24th through the 1st (Since not all people can connect to wi-fi in the immediate days following when they get the game since they could be visiting family). Each day from the 24th through the 26th, I'm going to give away either five or ten (One or two breeding batches) of each of the available starters and maybe one to three other Pokemon. After the 27th and the release of Pokemon Bank, I'll switch to five or ten of every single starter from each generation.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
These starting kids are going to have more 5 IV Pokemon in a day than I have altogether!

Anyways, if you're sending out something very rare like a Shiny or 5/6 IV Pokemon, then kudos to you!

(I am also going to give away some 4/5 IV Klefkis, Roselias and Rotoms!)

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
I got a Box of Level 1 Charmanders with Dragon Dance i will be wonder trading off also..

Maybe Froakies with Protean ability since i am MM'ing to get a shiny.

Growlie19

I'll most likely be participating. I'm thinking of WTing one box of Growlithe holding Fire Stones bred with Close Combat, some Bulletproof Chespin, Magician Fennekin, and Christmas related Pokémon not named Delibird (maybe Cryogonal and Snover). After Pokébank releases, Meowth (that's right!) will also be going out, holding Pearls, along with the unobtainable starters.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I have so many Froakie and eevee from breeding, so i will most likely be trading these away.

RandomPurple

This all sounds epic! It almost makes me think I should get something better for it XD

Laurelai

Ok :D 3 boxes of Snover- the males are named Yule and the females Noel (I changed my mind) each holding a Leppa berry and packed away in a festive white and red premier ball.

Puma Italia

I gave out a few Wish Eevees earlier. It's cool to see there are people who want to give away Pokemon that have some value instead of Bidoofs.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I think this sounds like a good idea. I usually have some random breeding project going. I can throw some of them up over the wonder trade. Maybe I'll breed some Charmanders. Too bad bank opens up after Xmas, or I'd have Chikoritas to give away. :)

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I think I'll sign up. I was wonder trading a ton of protean Froakies earlier this year (so many that I got 5 from other people). So I may give away other hidden ability pokemon.

I can't decide on if I should wonder trade Gale wings Fletching, natural cure Phantump, mold breaker Drillbur, or Togepi. Maybe i'll do a little of each.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
I probs will get horde pokémon with their Ha, Since a lot don't know that sometimes a HA pokémon is hidden in the horde and also don't know that you can find out with skill swap what the pokémon is. After that, I'll breed a few of them. Since I might be collecting every HA possible. ;-p

yoshi007

Ice Type Trainer
Ooh, loving the sound of this. I'm planning on starting MM-ing for Larvesta in the next few days, just managed to breed a few 4IV ones and a 5IV one which I'll use to breed with my Japanese one. But it means I'll have plenty left over to send to Wonder Trade. I also want to try and breed Protean Froakie (my one is male though so it'll probably take a while) so I could save some of them too. I'll be at my uncle's for Christmas but should still hopefully be able to get wi-fi so this should be fun. :D

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
this should be fun,i guess i'll have something to do with all my spare fletchlings,panchams,and hawluchas

Volvagia

Really loving this idea. I'll bread some starters and a few other Pokémon like Eevee with 3-5IV.

Taylor516

Aww, I love this idea! It's so sweet, I am definitely taking part in this :) Hmm but what should I give away... I have an over-abundance of various species of pokemon due to MM breeding so I have quite a few that some kids might find rather nifty to have...

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I have a generous number of eevees set up and ready, most of them have egg moves. Along with a few hidden ability starters and a few newly hatched pokemon only found in friend safaris. Can't wait to make someone happy over the holiday!

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
i think il breed some protean froakies wit htimid nature. is timid a good nature for froakies as if not i can go the long way and breed them with squrtle to get modest.
ill also send a couple of squirtles with aura sphere and sragon pulse bred from clawitzer. that way if the pick a blastoiseite they can have an even stronger mega evolution.