• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wonder Trades for the Holidays!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm gonna send out 3 boxes of Eevees over wonder trade tonight when I get home. Merry Christmas everyone!

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
I find it so funny that I'm not the only one who bred boxes of Delibird to wonder trade today lol

RandomPurple

I'm doing box 2 now! (I plan on spreading it through the days after Christmas, too)

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Okay, it's time to spread my Cleffa to the world! :D They are all female, Modest with 3 or 4 IVs and the ability Magic Guard! I hope few new starting kids will get these! I also have an Eevee or two and few leftovers from my breeding to send!
EDIT: It's Christmas for me too! I just sent few Cleffa and I already got some good stuff; a Snivy (who ever this person is, I love it), a newly hatched Timid French Eevee with Adaptability, newly hatched female Modest Electrike and a newly hatched female Adamant Absol! Can't wait to check their IVs! :D

Last edited:
I'll give my shiny Boldore to someone and a few foreign Pokemon away as well. As I just got Y for Christmas, I'm very excited! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Dangertrout

I have a feeling I'm not getting many of these awesome Roselias to newbies, as I am getting a ton of cool stuff in wondertrade :p
Still fun though. I think there needs to be another such event, where the theme is competitive bred pokes :p

Sneasel

Sneasel Master
I'm Wonder Trading 3 boxes of Adamant Sneasels out over the course of the day, mostly in the evening. All leftovers from trying to get a shiny using the Masuda method!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Trading half a box of Mudkip, prepare yourselves...

ULiopleurodon

Ash Ketchum
I just got it today, time to see if I can get some fanceh stuff :D

Ajduk

There should be an event when the bank comes outside of Japan where we will wonder trade pokemon from previous gens.
Like, complete a pokedex wonder trade :p
Yes, I am being biased.

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
Nothing really nooby, but I am getting quite a few nice egg move sets, and a few solar power charmanders. Either way I won't stop because I am just raking in the different pokemon to breed with.

RandomPurple

There should be an event when the bank comes outside of Japan where we will wonder trade pokemon from previous gens.
Like, complete a pokedex wonder trade :p
Yes, I am being biased.

Other events are bound to happen!

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I traded away my stock today, i did get some nice things in return, including a Chimchar, 2 Gale Wings Fletchlings, a Giant sized Pumpkaboo who evolved instantly...a Joltik, a Larvesta, and an Imposter Ditto(!!!) Among other neat stuff!

I think i'll slap some random items on some of my findings, trade them away and see what happens!

Squeevee

夢に夢に夢見る
Anything helps! It's the thought (And not the scatterbugs) That counts! And I'm naming mine after Disney characters.

Hahaha, that's cool. I've named all my Eevee after Santa's reindeer.

I don't think a lot of the ones I've traded have gone to kids (especially since I mostly get level 1 Pokèmon in return), but this is still fun.

TheGreaterLucario

Well, I just WT'd my Shiny Panpour. Got an Adamant Mawile with outstanding potential and 31 IVs in Attack, Defense and Sp. Defense.

So, as just a shout-out in case the guy happens to be a forum member...

Thank you trainer Dan from England, and I hope you enjoy the Panpour!

CronusWaters

Sent out a few Eevees, some Audinos, and all of the leftover pokemon from my recent breeding projects this morning, and from what I received, I think some of them did manage to reach new trainers, although most probably didn't. On the other hand, I did manage to get myself some nice trades in the process: some foreign pokemon, a Togepi, a Zorua, 3-4 Larvesta, and even some Imposter Ditto :3