• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wondermail = Cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke-J

Cant catch me!
I think its a 50/50 thing you still have to do the mission to get the items

BlazeShadow

Yes, it is cheating.
But i use it anyway.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Wondermail is the OFFICIAL cheating mechanic ^^
Of course, generated codes are cheated... but come on, such missions could be actually brought to you by Pelipper or it would be in the Bulletin Board....
And why not take use of getting items via Wondermail, if it's inputted in the game =P .... nobody said you CAN'T use the WM code generator ^^;

Ludicodaniel

<-If only it was red
I feel it's cheating if it's in these situations:

1. To get rare item on 1st floor of any dungeon.
2. Get item on 'bring oran berry on floor 99 of 'insert dungon here'. Especially if it's * ranked.

It's not cheating to get version exclusives, or freind areas, or if it's in a hard dungeon and you have to work for it.

It's tottaly cheating, but I use it anyway. I've beaten the game and I intend to get all the legendarys by myself (with only help from the Friend Bow) And I don't use them too often, anyway.

chorusco

I wouldn't say it was "CHEATING". I would say it was something that was put in the game that would help you get something that you need because if it was cheating why would they put it in the game? I've only used it once to get Howling forest because it never came in the mail so i used wondermail.

Yes, Wonder Mails are cheating. I Sometimes use Wonder Mails to get Joy Seeds so I can go to 1-99 floor dungeon like Purity Forest and Wish Cave and I've never completed those Dungeons.

Saur

its not cheating!

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
I say its both because you can make your own codes
(they made a freakin GENERATOR!!) but then why would it be put in the game in the first place?

;197;

shadow94

sortof but do you know how long it would take to get lucario rank without wondermail cause each wyvern hill mission is worth 100 points

SatoshixKasumi 4eva

Legendary Tamer
I don't think it's cheating to get the version exclusives, friend areas (kinda stinks that you need sky blue plains for several dungeons) and the statues, as long as you put decent effort into getting them, in other words, NOT having it as 1st floor, Tiny Woods, or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.