• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wondermail generator no.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is another wondermail generator thread so i made another so that people can post a request in both for a quicker reply

Requests:

Item:
(item, item x2, Item x3, poke + item, poke + item x2, poke, poke x2, friend area, Statue)
Specific item: (joy seed, escape orb, etc)
Purpose: (is it for rescue points or the item itself)
Specific location: (might not have nothwind field or something)
and any other details you want to add

Note:
I cant get every friend area only mt moonview, sky bleau plains, boulder cavern, dragon cave
and dont request for a * type on a tiny dungeon because it isnt possible

Wondermail:

Type: (help me, deliver item, etc.)
Floor: (1F 2F etc)
Prize: (joy seed, sky bleau plains, etc)
Client: (salamance, metagross, etc.)
Code: (the wondermail code)
Other Details:
(any other details)

so request away and i or another member will post a reply as soon as possible !!!

Last edited:

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Vould I have a Freind Area cryptic cavern, with a client of Mantine in Tiny woods, and a easy * mission in the easiest dungeon possible, with reward as beauty scarf and the thing that makes Eevee evolve to Umbreon.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
You cant have the friend area cryptic cave on wonder mail you can just have:Mt Moonview,Boulder cave,Dragon Cave and Sky blue Plains.

Aquapather

Wave Striker
Item: Poke + Item
Specific item: Friend Bow
Purpose: Both Item and Points
Specific location: Just Tiny Woods 2F

Help me!
Whoa! It's too rough here...
Aiyeeeeeeeeh!
Client: Metagross
Objective: Help Me
Place: Tiny Woods 2F