1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Wonderstruck

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Zhanton, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

Wonderstruck

[​IMG]

If this were a movie, I'd probably start out by telling you about the story of us. And by us, I mean myself and graphics. I wouldn't exactly call it a perfect love story; sure, we've been going on for about a year now, but the sailing hasn't always been smooth. I started out as an innocent kid just making graphics, and looking back, I think of them as a picture to burn because they're pretty, well, less than amazing. Sure, even now my graphics aren't incredible, but I hope you'll be enchanted by them nonetheless.

I must admit I feel like Superman having finally made this thread. A while ago this guy called John told me that I'd never make it, that I'd never be able to make a decent banner. Dear John, I'd just like to let you know that the only thing better than revenge is making a man eat his words.

Anyway, I don't want to keep you waiting. I'm sure you'll see sparks fly as I develop as an artist through this shop. Graphics, you belong with me; I suppose if I were selfish, I would say that this shop is mine, but it's more than that. SPPf, this shop is ours, and now it is time for us to speak now, to be fearless, and to write our song in the book of hymns. Long live Taylor Swift! If you read this long-winded, totally unnecessary story, I'd like to put you on my list of the fifteen coolest people ever. Oh, and by the way, Wonderstruck is the name of Taylor's new fragrance, which I don't own. However, if you've got a spare $60 that you don't mind spending...

Rules
    » All SPPf and Fan Art Shop section rules apply.
    » Please provide your own images.
    » Do not request when the waiting list is full. I'll probably have a mental breakdown if people request when I already need to make three banners...
    » Please use the forms.
    » Upload to your own image host please! I even said please; that means you have to do it!
    » Credit is mandatory.
    » You may only request one thing at a time.
    » I don't have a 'thou shalt wait seven days for another request' rule, but if you're continually hogging the request slots, I'll deny your requests, so use your common sense.
    » Don't send me hate mail or constantly bug me asking when your request is going to be ready.
    » I have the right to deny any request for a plethora of reasons, be it a lack of form, or if you haven't provided decent images, etc.

Waiting List
    » Please don't request when the waiting list is full. It might not be updated straight away so use your common sense and check the latest posts to see if people have requested.

1. chellochello - Icon
    2. Mew_ - Banner
    [Redo: Magicsam - Banner]

Forms and Examples
    I may or may not add more services in the future, depending on how things go.

» Banners

I can't work with animations/gifs in banners, unfortunately.

Examples: [x] [x] [x] [x]

Code:
    [noparse]Enchant me with a [b]banner[/b]

[b]Image(s):[/b] (please provide your own images)
    [b]Text:[/b] 
    [b]Size:[/b] (don't say 'medium' or 'normal'; be specific!)
    [b]Other Preferences:[/b] (anything else?)[/noparse]
    » Icons

All icons are 100 x 100 pixels in size unless you request otherwise.

Examples: [x] [x] [x]

Code:
    [noparse]
    Enchant me with an [b]icon[/b]

[b]Image:[/b] (provide your own please.  Only one for an icon)
    [b]Text:[/b]
    [b]Other Preferences:[/b] (anything else?[/noparse]

Strike List
    » Strikes one and two are just warnings, but it's three strikes and you're out - if you manage to conjure up three strikes, you'll be banned from requesting forever.
    violet ketchum (1)
    Salamence lover Logan (1)
    Weavile39 (1)

That is all. I hope you enjoy requesting at Wonderstruck!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  2. arceusvictini

arceusvictini Taking over Serebii

Enchant me with a banner

Image(s): [x]
    Text: Victini
    Size: 550 ⁂ 300
    Other Preferences: Do your best please!

3. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

First of all, what an awesome idea for a shop. I love your introduction ~ yay for all the Speak Now song references :D

Enchant me with a banner

Image(s): http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lddewlgpe71qfr4xbo1_500.png
    Text: Happy Birthday, Taylor
    Size: 400 x 200
    Other Preferences: (anything else?) Make it simple, but cute. Light colors prefered. Also, I would like the text to be a cursive type of font, if possible.

4. violet ketchum

violet ketchum Reshiram is so cool

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  5. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

arceusvictini; Accepted!

meowth_city; Accepted!

violet ketchum; Denied. :[ You didn't use the forms, which means I have no choice but to strike you. Feel free to try again, though, but using the forms. Also, I forgot to mention this before, but I can't work with animations in banners as I haven't the slightest clue how to. *goes to edit first post*

arceusvictini and meowth_city, I'll work on your requests today. One spot left! :)

6. aurasageluke

aurasageluke AuraSage

Enchant me with an icon

Image: http://i41.*******.com/dbsjnr.png
    Text: NOEZ!
    Other Preferences: Can you put the text towards the bottom-left corner?

7. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

aurasageluke; Accepted!

Well, here are your requests, enjoy! I hope you like them, and remember to give credit, please. If there's anything wrong, please let me know.

arceusvictini;
    [​IMG]
    I actually really like how this one turned out. :) Yeah I know there's not that much integration of Victini into the background but yeah :S

meowth_city;
    I couldn't decide which text to use, so feel free to choose.
    http://i39.*******.com/20us5f5.png

[​IMG]
    I loved the original image you gave me, by the way :) I tried to keep it nice and simple, hope you like it.

aurasageluke;
    [​IMG]
    It's pretty underwhelming, but there wasn't a whole lot I could do with the image (especially given how small it was).

:)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  8. aurasageluke

aurasageluke AuraSage

Sweet! Thank you so much. I'll request more l8r. The reason why it's so small is because I'd like to use them as buttons in my shop. Credit will obviously be made. BTW If you need any animation sprites, I can hook you up :D

9. Jagged Little Pill

Jagged Little Pill the good life

10. ~Light

~Light Well-Known Member

11. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

Flyingpichu64; Accepted!

Mew_; Accepted!

1 spot left! I'll work on these two tomorrow :)

No problem :) Hahaha when I said I can't do animations, I literally meant that I haven't the slightest clue how to do animations and I honestly don't know if Gimp can handle animations like Photoshop can :p

12. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Enchant me with a banner

Image(s): [x]
    Text: Frozen Scarlet
    Size: 500 x 300
    Other Preferences: Shift the picture at around 180 degrees, so it looks likes the character is looking towards the right.

Also thank you in advance. I'm sure it will be excellent.

13. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

Thank you very much. I love both versions, but I would have to go with the first one. It's perfection :D

14. arceusvictini

arceusvictini Taking over Serebii

Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou! (Using in dA BTW)

15. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

treespyro; Accepted :)

All the slots have now been taken, so the shop is currently closed. I'll try to have at least two done tonight.

meowth_city and arceusvictini, you are welcome, but arceusvictini please make sure you credit me properly if you're using it on dA. Drop a link to where you're using it on my profile, please. :)

EDIT; I've got some requests ready~ treespyro, I haven't had the chance to work on yours yet, although I will finish it by tomorrow hopefully.

Flyingpichu64;

[​IMG]
    Not my best work tbh... :/

Mew_;

[​IMG]
    I liked making this one :)

Let me know if anything needs fixing. I hope you like the art ^.^

Two spots are now open :)

16. ~Light

~Light Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot ^^ It looks really good :D

Going to use it as my profile picture :)

17. Jagged Little Pill

Jagged Little Pill the good life

ooh, that is perfect. thanks!

18. aurasageluke

aurasageluke AuraSage

I guess you're open now :)
    Enchant me with an icon

Image: http://i42.*******.com/inydn4.png
    Text: Can't let you do that!
    Other Preferences: Remember how you made Young Link? Can I have that exact Boarder, except the colors are Red and Gray (Red outside, Gray inside)? Also, can the background be a Red/Gray gradiant? Also, it's size now is OK.
    Thanks!

19. EzzPeon

EzzPeon just a passerby

*sneaks in silently* (Hurray, there's a spot free!)

Enchant me with an icon

Image: http://oi40.*******.com/2afllzb.jpg
    Text: Enchanted
    Other Preferences: Make it as pretty as all the other things you've made. :D

20. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

You're both accepted! :3

EDIT;

Gah, sorry for the hideously long delay, guys >.> Unfortunately, I've been pretty busy and thus this batch isn't as good as I would have liked it to be; if you're not happy with your request, don't hesitate to PM me and I'll fix it up for you.

treespyro
    [​IMG]

aurasageluke
    [​IMG]

EzzPeon
    [​IMG]

ajksdhfkjawhsdfjkasdhf

Open again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.