• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Won't You Give us a Dance Dance Evolution? (1025)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Isn't that what the whole basketball hoop thing was for? Granted, it didn't stop her from using Stomp, but I don't think they had expected her to use that.
It was only to stop her from using her sepals to damage the cages. But yeah I don't think they expected her to climb onto the top of a cage and stomp on it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Pretty meh episode apart from Steenee evolving.
So Mallow and Kiawe are the only classmates to have all their Pokemon move sets complete and their Pokemon fully evolved. Hopefully that changes soon, Vikavolt is overdue.

Still don't like the fruit lady recurring. Bring back Acerola pls

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Well what do you know? Passimian will debut in the dub after all...even if it’s a tiny cameo. :p

Also Ash you totally could have grabbed Meowth and prevented him from climbing up further. He was right there!

Wait, Passimian already had an episode, or was that one banned in the dub? Wut?

And yeah, it annoys me to no end when basic logic gets thrown out of the window for.. convenience. Ash could've just pulled Meowth down by the tail, the group could've just squeezed out the cages because they weren't that well constructed or they could've just recalled their pokémon and sent them out again outside of the cage. And why did Jessie and James need to crossdress? Beecause crossdressing is tight?

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Mallow is officially the third weakest member of Ash's current group, in my opinion.

Now if only the Rowlet would evolve

Last edited:

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
So Steenee got impressed by Moani's Oricorio dance, that it tries to imitate the Pokemon's moves, so much it wasn't aware of Team Rocket traps later on.

Poor Kiawe getting burnt twice by his Marowak's flame and Lana's Popplio had to extinguish the fire around him twice.

Damn, after Steene got evolved into Tsareena the Pokemon sure got a dominating personality, we got to see shots of it stepping over Pokemons such as Passimian.

Poor Team Rocket for accidentally spoiling the cages weakness. Then again, the twerps, Kukui & Moani listened to strangers before Team Rocket revealed themselves.

Did Ash got stabbed? I mean when Tsareena kicked his Rowlet towards him, Rowlet activated its Z-move with its beak first to Ash's body.

Along with all the classmates "performances", Lillie's the best. Having her Snowy to slide around it's ring shaped platform made of ice and flipped back towards her. Ash didn't show his in which I like. Well, Ash's Pokemons did a tower of themselves during the class training, only to fall in all being knocked out.

Ok episode I guess. Sure, Steenee evolved but other than that, it feels like a standard slice of life to defeat the bad guys episode.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Sounds meh, I'm using the skipping no jutsu here (naruto abridged reference)

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
...but there was. And they always do movie promo post-episode segments in late July and August, you should've known that's what was going to be there.

Old woman from the marketplace is named Moani, apparently.
Oh yeah I did see that! It was extended footage. My apologises!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
All I have to say since I have not yet seen the episode is I'm just glad Tsareena is on the main cast!

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
So, funny thing about this episode...
0dUkxnE.jpg

RMiwNF0.jpg

As is so often the case, the animation in the ending theme changed to reflect Amamaiko evolving... Except that since the TV broadcast replaced the usual ED with a clipshow from the movie this week, this updated ending is currently only viewable in the streaming versions. Oh yeah, and just the fact that the clipshow ending is also exclusive to the TV-broadcast. I mean they usually are... but then they also usually don't change the song for them.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
So, funny thing about this episode...
0dUkxnE.jpg

RMiwNF0.jpg

As is so often the case, the animation in the ending theme changed to reflect Amamaiko evolving... Except that since the TV broadcast replaced the usual ED with a clipshow from the movie this week, this updated ending is currently only viewable in the streaming versions. Oh yeah, and just the fact that the clipshow ending is also exclusive to the TV-broadcast. I mean they usually are... but then they also usually don't change the song for them.
They're probably going to update the ending next episode.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
So Steenee got impressed by Moani's Oricorio dance, that it tries to imitate the Pokemon's moves, so much it wasn't aware of Team Rocket traps later on.

Poor Kiawe getting burnt twice by his Marowak's flame and Lana's Popplio had to extinguish the fire around him twice.

Damn, after Steene got evolved into Tsareena the Pokemon sure got a dominating personality, we got to see shots of it stepping over Pokemons such as Passimian.

Poor Team Rocket for accidentally spoiling the cages weakness. Then again, the twerps, Kukui & Moani listened to strangers before Team Rocket revealed themselves.

Did Ash got stabbed? I mean when Tsareena kicked his Rowlet towards him, Rowlet activated its Z-move with its beak first to Ash's body.

Along with all the classmates "performances", Lillie's the best. Having her Snowy to slide around it's ring shaped platform made of ice and flipped back towards her. Ash didn't show his in which I like. Well, Ash's Pokemons did a tower of themselves during the class training, only to fall in all being knocked out.

Ok episode I guess. Sure, Steenee evolved but other than that, it feels like a standard slice of life to defeat the bad guys episode.

The dance thing was boring to me, but Steenee evolving and putting her tropical foot across Meowth's everything among other things saved this episode for me. (I liked the evolution animation, it isn't just a pokemon glowing and changing like most. Pretty unique for this series. "I think X and Y done similar since Gible evolving was another good one!")

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Actually they've been animating evolutions with detail like that since Sun and Moon started.

I know, Bounsweet becoming a Steenee, Torracat igniting, Type:Null breaking his helmet, those are just a few and I can't wait for more. (Poipole becoming Naganadel should be awesome and I don't care what you say otherwise!)

k6666

Pikachu Fan
The fact meowth break the 4th wall, make this episode great for me
And tsarena evolution sequence really magical girl like, seem like after show clip shown that tsarenna still has nice personality same as Steene but she has more sass and dominating personality
7/10