• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wooper's Woop-Tastic Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soperman

The One and Only

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I would like a Pokemon egg from Sph!
Pokemon: Celebi Please:)
Shiny?: Yes plz
Anything else?: Is it possible to animate the eggs, and maybe goldish Celebi egg plz?
and can i ask (as im friendly and dont want to get in trouble...) how many things can we request in one post, can i also ask how to put things in my sig (specially art)?

Shiny_Wooper

That looks really cool :D
Haha, thanks!

Thank you and your welcome! Remember to give credit!

Pokemon: Celebi Please
Shiny?: Yes plz
Anything else?: Is it possible to animate the eggs, and maybe goldish Celebi egg plz?
and can i ask (as im friendly and dont want to get in trouble...) how many things can we request in one post, can i also ask how to put things in my sig (specially art)?
You have been accepted
No sorry sadly i can't animate the eggs, I have a question, are you asking me if you want the egg to be goldish?
can i ask (as im friendly and dont want to get in trouble...) how many things can we request in one post
currently you can only request once in each post.
can i also ask how to put things in my sig (specially art)?
Ok for art i will give you a link with
at the end of the link so it looks like this:
and just put that in your "code" in your signature and the picture will appear! I hoped i helped!

Two Spots left!

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
You have been accepted
No sorry sadly i can't animate the eggs, I have a question, are you asking me if you want the egg to be goldish?]

That would be very cool:) ok i think that mita set it but im still fairly newish... it might fail to show the egg the first time i put it in...
I will always thank people too:) cuz looking at most stuff other people make is quite cool! if i forget to thaink its: 1 im either on vacation or at school, 2 im outside (rawr i hate outside:p) 3 mom grounded me (never happened yet!) 0r 4 something else occured...

Last edited:

Shiny_Wooper

That would be very cool:) ok i think that mita set it but im still fairly newish... it might fail to show the egg the first time i put it in...
I will always thank people too:) cuz looking at most stuff other people make is quite cool! if i forget to thaink its: 1 im either on vacation or at school, 2 im outside (rawr i hate outside:p) 3 mom grounded me (never happened yet!) 0r 4 something else occured...
Ok but please remember! And next time vm me this, this is considered spam.
Requests done!
Hydri
http://oi44.*******.com/2ia7a09.jpg
http://oi44.*******.com/2ia7a09.jpg[/*IMG](just put this in your signature but take out the *)
I wasn't sure if you wanted it gold or plain :X

Wow Shiny i didn't know you did these!

I would like a licky from Sph!
Pokemon: Glaceon
background(picture or solid color?): can it be light blue?
Shiny tongue?: nah just pink!
Anything else?: Just thank you!

Spacial

procrastination
Pokemon: Mudkip
background(picture or solid color?): Orange
Shiny tongue?: No thanks
Anything else?: thank you in advance

CrystalBlush

Typo..........↑
Oi, PPL! Hit me up with a CHIBI ME!
Character/Pokemon: (Just ONE and only POKEMON related) Espeon!
Pose: Make it sitting adorably. It's eating a choco-chip cookeh! It's holding it with one hand. It has a bit of hair sticking out of it's chest. Ya know, furry hair.
Size: (Small-200px, Medium-300px, Large-400px) Medium.
Face Expression: Um, eyes are adorable squinty eyes, mouth is basically a normal chibi mouth.
Anything else?: Can ya make Espeon have bangs? With slightly darker purple ends than Espeon's fur. Thanks!

Last edited:

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
Character/Pokemon: (Just ONE and only POKEMON related)B/W male hero, ampharos costume if possible~
Pose: sitting indian style with hands in the air
Size: (Small-200px, Medium-300px, Large-400px) 300
Face Expression: happy
Anything else?: (Anything specific? Don't lemme re-draw these >_<) Can you give him blonde hair?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Character/Pokemon: (Just ONE and only POKEMON related) Espeon!
Pose: Make it sitting adorably. It's eating a choco-chip cookeh! It's holding it with one hand. It has a bit of hair sticking out of it's chest. Ya know, furry hair.
Size: (Small-200px, Medium-300px, Large-400px) Medium.
Face Expression: Um, eyes are adorable squinty eyes, mouth is basically a normal chibi mouth.
Anything else?: Can ya make Espeon have bangs? With slightly darker purple ends than Espeon's fur. Thanks!
Accepted!
Character/Pokemon: (Just ONE and only POKEMON related)B/W male hero, ampharos costume if possible~
Pose: sitting indian style with hands in the air
Size: (Small-200px, Medium-300px, Large-400px) 300
Face Expression: happy
Anything else?: (Anything specific? Don't lemme re-draw these >_<) Can you give him blonde hair?
Accepted!

FOUR seats left and BTW.. I hafta do these requests on the weekends. I'm pretty busy, nya~

Radiance75

Magister
Pokemon: Suicune
background(picture or solid color?): Green Background, Solid Colour
Shiny tongue?: No.
Anything else?: No.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Character/Pokemon: (Just ONE and only POKEMON related) A Pidgeot
Pose: Flying
Size: (Small-200px, Medium-300px, Large-400px) Small
Face Expression: Determined
Anything else?: (Anything specific? Don't lemme re-draw these >_<) can the wings be above it's head, in mid-flap? And the claws ready to pick up a small creature? Thanks!

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Character/Pokemon: (Just ONE and only POKEMON related) A Pidgeot
Pose: Flying
Size: (Small-200px, Medium-300px, Large-400px) Small
Anything else?: (Anything specific? Don't lemme re-draw these >_<) can the wings be above it's head, in mid-flap? And the claws ready to pick up a small creature? Thanks!

Accepted! nya~

FOUR THREE seats left and BTW.. I hafta do these requests on the weekends. I'm pretty busy, nya~

~Kurou

to see you smile
Character/Pokemon: (Just ONE and only POKEMON related) Kyurem
Pose: Arm out front making peace sign ( \/ )
Size: (Small-200px, Medium-300px, Large-400px) Medium
Anything else?: (Anything specific? Don't lemme re-draw these >_<) Would I be ably to use it in a banner, since you put water marks on 'em?

~Kari~

Pokemon: Zoroark
Shiny?: yes please
Anything else?: Facing right plz

Hi PPL! :D

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Character/Pokemon: (Just ONE and only POKEMON related) Kyurem
Pose: Arm out front making peace sign ( \/ )
Size: (Small-200px, Medium-300px, Large-400px) Medium
Anything else?: (Anything specific? Don't lemme re-draw these >_<) Would I be ably to use it in a banner, since you put water marks on 'em?
Hmm.. First time drawing Kyure xD Accepted!

Yeah sure, I don't mind. just don't remove the watermark :)

cooloolcool cancelled their request so there's THREE seats left! I'll be doing these on the weekends just to remind you guys~

ikarishipper4ever said:
Ohaithar 83 nya~

Last edited:

Machoke

Shizui/Brawlytrainer
Character/Pokemon: (Just ONE and only POKEMON related) Machoke ^^;
Pose: Sitting on the ground with one knee up and the other leg on the floor (>_<; If that's possible of course,)
Size: (Small-200px, Medium-300px, Large-400px) Medium (assuming I can use this as a signature on Serebii)
Face Expression: Awr.. how about a smirk. ;P
Anything else?: (Anything specific? Don't lemme re-draw these >_<) Perhaps a dumbell or 2 next to him?

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Character/Pokemon: (Just ONE and only POKEMON related) Machoke ^^;
Pose: Sitting on the ground with one knee up and the other leg on the floor (>_<; If that's possible of course,)
Size: (Small-200px, Medium-300px, Large-400px) Medium (assuming I can use this as a signature on Serebii)
Face Expression: Awr.. how about a smirk. ;P
Anything else?: (Anything specific? Don't lemme re-draw these >_<) Perhaps a dumbell or 2 next to him?
ACCEPTED! Sounds like the sprite pose from D/P :)

TWO spots left, nya~

Status
Not open for further replies.