• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Work Experience! Around the Clock with the Pokémon Center! (1011)

Leonhart

Imagineer
345ash-greninja said:
A humor which is supposed to be or rather portrayed as something really embarrassing (a male dressing into a female is generally considered something really hilarious and embarrassing too which other people can make fun off, you could also see Ash was desperately trying to hide all of the photos of him wearing Nurse Joy's outfit, so he has heavily embarrassed too), so it's pretty equivalent to a slapstick level humor; it a humor of the extreme level which are portrayed as extremely embarrassing for the victim of the humor.

He's been put in female clothing before and while it was always used in a funny context, I don't see why it's humiliating. Perhaps if he received mental trauma from this experience I'd sympathize with what he went through here, but his annoyance at the fact that he cross-dressed seemed rather minor.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Um, is Ash gay, bi, or secretly transsexual. It would explain a lot with any answer.

How do people in this world keep getting over their illnesses in less than a day! Seriously! They get sick for the sake of drama! (Yeah, it was different Nurse Joy, but the local one still got better too soon.)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Um, is Ash gay, bi, or secretly transsexual. It would explain a lot with any answer.

How do people in this world keep getting over their illnesses in less than a day! Seriously! They get sick for the sake of drama! (Yeah, it was different Nurse Joy, but the local one still got better too soon.)
james literally willpowered himself out of poisoning

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Or maybe that his poisoning could just be an exaggeration and that he isn't severely poisoned so that he could easily cure himself out of it.

Vipsoccermaster

Ash's female friends just love to mess with Ash, and this wasn't the first time. I think Lana, Mallow, and Lillie are all doing their best they can to get the most fun with Ash before Ash leaves for the next region.

Zipp needs to take care of his Garbodor, whether he wants to or not, but I guess he is after hearing from Nurse Joy.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Nice reference, "Trainers who make eye contact must battle!". I bet the show would never make any progress if they strictly followed it though.

I think its kind of lame for a garbage pokemon to get sick from a build up or clog of poison or whatever. The way I would imagine them is that the extra garbage would make it stronger. I suppose each species is a little different but pokemon types like Muk would be disappointed.

Ash crossdressing is nightmare fuel in this episode.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This episode was so so hilarious. I remember watching this thinking I'll be bored based on the previews and ended up laughing my ass off. Also a lot of you may have missed this but in the subbed version, there's an end card scene of this episode which is just absolute bonkers, in a good way :p

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
An alright episode. The crossdressing part wasn't that funny, and the scene with Garbodor was disturbing. I liked seeing Lana have Popplio use Bubble Beam on Ash, though.
6.5/10