• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Work of a...spriter?

Myuu

Mrowr!
Couldn't think of a name. I am new to these forums, but am a pretty good spriter. I have no sprites to show at the moment, but I promise you, I'm working on one now!

Trust me, you'll like them!

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Don´t double post, and who is she (the overworld)?

Psycick Potato

new favorite pokemon
Thats really good, but have you doubble posted ( if you know what that means ). There is and edit button for you to use, so use that instead of dubble posting... A good hint for your overworld sprite, you might want to have a trainer sized sprite to go with it. Besides that, it looks great!

ChaosKid

Yes, as the others said, dont double post, so I think you get the point now. Anyways, great overworld, what's her name?

Myuu

Mrowr!
Ya know, the rules say you can double, triple, quadruple even post with updates.

I don't exactly know who she is yet, but I am going to make her trainer.

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon
Ummm...it's not that hard to make ONE overworld sprite like that. Maybe show your work once you have more of it. Or something more diffucult to do.

PureFyre

It's Hot in Topeka.
That's pretty good.
But OverWorlds aren't that hard
to make.
It's good nonetheless
But next try some bigger spirtes
Like trainers or Pokemon.
:D

Myuu

Mrowr!
This took me bout half an hour or so. It's a mix of a bunch of trainers, a sprite of my mom of what I think she looked like when she was younger. ^^ She really likes it.

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon
Myuu said:
She really likes it.
Well of course "she really likes it." She's your mom! Even if she doesn't like it she still has to pretend she does. Point is--don't take parent's criticism seriously.

S

Silver Salamence

Your trainer owns your over world. Your trainer looks skillfully made and I like it. Keep spriting!

Myuu

Mrowr!
I'm sorry, Hazy, I forgot to mention something: Hazy Leaf is my cousin and he helped me make the sprite. But I did some of the work. He did some parts too. It's kinda mine and his sprite.