• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Working on a Right Move! (653)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Trick Room of Terror! Ash VS Conway!

It's time for Ash's third round battle within the Sinnoh League. With his match against Conway, a trainer he befriended during Tag Matches earlier in Sinnoh, Ash faces a significant challenge when Conway utilises the move Trick Room into his strategies. Using Noctowl, Donphan & Gible against Conway's Lickilicky, Dusknoir & Shuckle, Ash is about to face one of his toughest battles. Will he win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

dudleyspud

Master of Disguise
Infernape training with Sudowodo and learned either Flare Blitz or Blast Burn!

Edit: It's the blue move. Appears to be blast burn as it had to rest afterwards.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
A training battle between Ash and Paul? I couldn't see well.

Noctowl was recalled vs Shuckle.

Donphan lost!

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

What ? Brock is getting screentime?! :O Haha.

Oh yah. Blazefernape learned Blast Burn/Flare Blitz.

Silver_Seoul

I noticed they were too. My DS doesn't do that. >>

Lot of switching, Ash has already switched out Noctowl and Donphan.

Conway was thinking that Ash will use Infernape, Torterra and Glalie in battle but was surprised on seeing Noctowl.

Silver_Seoul

And there's our 2HKO from Noctowl. :p

Trick Room is up, now. ^^

That Extrasensory from him was amazing. But he's out now; >>;

Silver_Seoul

Darkrai trainer is apparently male; and Paul. ^^

Gliscor's flying in already?! =O