• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Working on a Right Move! (653)

V Faction

www.faction.com
It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Glis--

[img139]http://i26.*******.com/24mux4m.jpg[/img139]

...Err, I mean, Charizard!

[img139]http://i28.*******.com/8vt2xf.jpg[/img139]

Here he is! Totally and completely from today's episode.

Last edited:

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Whoopie! This ep was awesome not only Infernape just learned flare blitz but Gible also star the battle and mastered Draco meteor while Donphan was being useless and did absolutely nothing in the ep. Gliscor is back in the house, the way it came back is just like how Charizard did^_^

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

Infernape training with Sudowodo and learned either Flare Blitz or Blast Burn!

Edit: It's the blue move. Appears to be blast burn as it had to rest afterwards.
It was obviously the recoil from Flare Blitz.

First decent look at LT. Wow.
[img139]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Dreamcoat/darkraitrainer.png[/img139]

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Huh I'm really pleased with this episode. It felt like a proper league match. It got into the action right away, with Infernape learning a new move. Then right into battle. Noctowl looked awesome, I'm a little sad it didn't star, but Gible mastered Draco Meteor so its all good. Donphan was.....well...let's just forget about that. Conway was awesome. Great idea of using Trick Room, and then just as Ash was recalling Donphan using the speed from trick room to use Mean Look trapping it in the battle. Awesome. Gible eating Shuckle was hilarious. Also! Japanese OK! music in the background made it even better.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Damn saw the episode now with good quality and its a huge diference, i didnt notice Glalie was with Torterra and Infernape in the stream lol, looks like Ash will really use it, against Takuto possibly.

Yeah Takuto is a Sasuke emo boy urgh... lets hope he isnt has anoying, probably he wont be it will just be a battle.

Dodge

So, what a good LEAGUE match that was. Gible's Draco Meteor looked awesome (hopefully that's now mastered, not that it matters as it most likely won't be seen for a looong time). Noctowl was great, Donphan was obviously going to play the fall guy, which I have no problem with as he got a fair amount of time in the BF saga to shine & rightly did so.

wind21

Let's see.

This is the first Team Rocket segment I've really enjoyed in a while.

The intro poses for Conway and Ash at the beginning of their battle were really neat. Ash looked so serious and focused. And that's how he battled in this episode. He never got too rattled by anything Conway did, and the switching of his pokemon showed that he was thinking on his feet and really just trying things out.

That's interesting about Ash choosing the pokemon he did instead of Monferno, Glalie, and Torterra. Conway wasn't the only one surprised; Pikachu looked that way as well.

Sorry, forgot to say: Ash's "secret" strategy was pretty good: have Gible catch opposing pokemon in its jaws and then fire Draco Meteor. That was the big difference in the match.

Aww...Ash and Paul so early! Well, they're okay with it, so I should have the same attitude. I'm sure the writers know what they're doing.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
And you all doubted Gliscor returning!

Also guys it was not a ds but a "3DS" XD!

Since when is Noctowl shiny? Did I miss something?

Last edited:

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I really enjoyed this battle, Gible shined.

I loved the way Draco Meteor was used, with Gible loving to bite everything, it made perfect sense to use it like that, kudos to Ash.

Poor Donphan, I hate seeing one of my favorite pokemon get pummeled like that, but oh well...

I really wish they would have left the Trick Room "room'" on the battlefield the whole match because it looked really cool.

The LT looks frickin psycho!

Overall, this was a good match and a good episode.

Since when is Noctowl shiny? Did I miss something?

Since Johto when it was captured, I guess you missed that.

World Turtle

Did anyone else here the background music that was playing when Gible was fighting Dusknoir? Unless I'm mistaken that was the first Japanese Opening "Aim to be a Pokemon Master!" EPIC!

Edit: Just saying if Ash's Gible can fight like this then he does not need to evolve, he's like Pikachu. He can be cute and yet utterly destroy the opposition.

Last edited:
Finally saw the episode!

- Ash training with Infernape and Infernape learning a blue Flare Blitz! That's hot! Infernape just took awesome to a whole nother level just from that training session imo. Definitely my favorite fire type.

- We see Glalie! Hope that means Ash plans to use it in the future? We'll see but it's nice that it's around.

- Barry's fangasms, Conway lurking behind the tree, and was that Cynthia trying to figure out what to buy like she did with that ice cream? Haha, hope she doesn't miss too many matches just standing there XD

- Shuckle vs. Noctowl, seems like Shuckle's having the upper hand (I heard Power Trick), and Noctowl is recalled.

- Shuckle vs. Donphan, Donphan's attacking with Rollout but so is Shuckle with Gyro Ball. Donphan's recalled as Ash needs to come up with a strategy to beat this Shuckle. Who's the next pokemon...

- It's Gible! And the plan is to catch Gyro Ball in its mouth! Awesome scene, and it's nice to see this because it's not done a lot...catching a pokemon in its mouth. Although whatever Shuckle used when it was inside Gible's mouth...uh let's just say it was quite interesting lol.

- Gible DM's Shuckle from its mouth! YES! I wanted that to happen, and it looked like it worked throughout the whole attack too. Shame though, is it wrong for me that I wanted to see someone get hit by Gible's DM? XD

- Lickilicky vs. Gible...oh my lanta was that lick done creepily. Funny at the same time though. Lol @ everyone's reaction, haha even TR's!

- Noctowl vs. Lickilicky and Noctowl wins! Yay, I'm glad to see it get some wins. And it's nice to see Extrasensory too!

- Dusknoir appears and Trick Room is used. Noctowl is beaten quickly. Darn, I thought it would be the one to beat Dusknoir but that wasn't the case. All the epic moves we've seen it were already used for Shuckle and Lickilicky so it seems like someone else needs to beat Dusknoir.

- Dusknoir vs. Donphan, Ash tries to attack but Dusknoir seems too much. So Ash wants to recall Donphan and see what else he could do. But before he could, Conway made sure to Mean Look Donphan so it could get beaten while its down as opposed to coming back and win. Conway is definitely not playing around and Ash has to find some way to beat Conway and all of his strategy and trickery moves. Looks like pure strength is not going to help Ash.

- Gible vs. Dusknoir, and of course...Gible caught Dusknoir in its mouth too! Definitely Ash's saving strategy right there. A Draco Meteor and even a Dragon Pulse and Dusknoir is finally down! Yay!

- Nice to see all of Ash's pokemon eating and relaxing after a good battle. It's Ash vs. Paul, the moment we've all been waiting for! Can't wait for it!

Overall, nice battle. Really hilarious too with all the types of strategy and everyone's reactions/facial expressions! I thought Noctowl would star here the most but I'm glad it still got a win and showcased some awesome moves. And it made sense for GIble to shine. This is probably its only battle and considering it's the Sinnoh league, as a Sinnoh pokemon, Gible deserves it. Not to mention, it hasn't had any major battles until today so it's nice to see it get some wins and contribute to Ash's success in his Sinnoh adventure. It's a bummer Donphan couldn't get a win but in order for Noctowl and Gible to get their moments, it had to be done. And looking at the battle, it lost because it got Mean Looked rather than just OHKO like I personally thought it would be. Had it been recalled, things could've gone differently for it so I'm glad its loss was due to Conway's strategy. It definitely made Conway more threatening to see that it beat Ash's best anti-ghost type battler and one of Ash's strong wildcard reserves with its Trick Room of Terror and other tricks.

Just goes to show that strength isn't everything as shown by two of Ash's wins against Conway: Gible's. After catching Shuckle and Dusknoir in its mouth, the battle turned to Ash's favor. So the lesson here, when all else fails, use your mouth and try to eat a pokemon and you'll win :D

JJDalts

Tobi is a good boy!
Nice, you answered your own question ;)

lol I guess it looks like that XD

But I meant If the air master has the pokeball, couldn't he send it over? And now that I think about it, if Ash doesn't have the pokeball, how does he use Gliscor in the league? =S

JJDalts

Tobi is a good boy!
I'll answer your question with a question:

When is the last time you've seen Pikachu in a PokéBall?

Doesn't Ash still have it's pokeball though? I mean I thought you needed them to register the pokemon or something....

Ah well, I guess I should sop trying to make sense of pokemon XD

firestar319

The Marauder
But I meant If the air master has the pokeball, couldn't he send it over? And now that I think about it, if Ash doesn't have the pokeball, how does he use Gliscor in the league? =S

The same way Ash has managed to use Charizard in the league, the pokeball magically appears

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
It sure would be intense battling between Ash and Paul cant wait.....