• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Working on a Right Move! (653)

Alloutℯ

Banned
Shuckle vs. Gible was hilarious, and everybody's reaction to Lickilicky's attack was priceless. Noctowl and Donphan are two of my favorites, so seeing them in action again was wonderful.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Also, the mere fact that we saw a Tsubotsubo battling was a great thing since they're usually ignored in the series.

That was a neat battle honestly cuz the way Shuckle used Sludge Bomb in Gible's mouth made me laugh hee hee. Just seeing Gible's disgusted facial expression and his subsequent Draco Meteor to blow Shuckle away was so worth it. :]

Shayuin

Banned
Shuckle vs. Gible was hilarious, and everybody's reaction to Lickilicky's attack was priceless. Noctowl and Donphan are two of my favorites, so seeing them in action again was wonderful.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I remember being somewhat awed by how effective Kouhei's battle plan was, almost to the point where I wanted him to win. I simply wish that he and Satoshi had been real, long-term rivals.

Vulpicks

Great battle.!Conway employed a lot of really interesting and effective battle strategies! Most importantly, Noctowl was used, and it even got a win! <3 <3 <3

However, I do find it dumb that we got so many scenes of Ash training Gible to use Draco Meteor, yet we never saw it even close to being perfected. I don't know, the progress could've been shown better.

ASH VS SHINJI IS FINALLY HERE!

Leonhart

Imagineer
Vulpicks said:
However, I do find it dumb that we got so many scenes of Ash training Gible to use Draco Meteor, yet we never saw it even close to being perfected. I don't know, the progress could've been shown better.

Fukamaru's Draco Meteor could've been handled much better I agree, yet I still got a chuckle when I saw Satoshi's strategy of using it to launch Tsubotsubo from Fukamaru's mouth.

This has to be one of my favorite battles in the League. I loved Ash using a lot of different Pokemon in it. Plus some of his ideas were pretty good. Gible catching Conway's Shuckle in its mouth and then shooting a Draco Meteor in the sky with Shuckle trapped inside was awesome to watch. The move Trick Room was cool to see but I was glad Gible beat Dusknoir in the end.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Infernape learning Flare Blitz was neat. Love how it’s blue, I’ve always thought it looks so cool that way. Man, Infernape really is just the best at everything.

Cynthia singlehandedly making TR rich because of her indecisiveness was so fun, it’s funny that her gag is being the slowest person alive. Little traits like that give her so much personality. Love how she was there when Ash vs Paul was announced too.

This battle is so interesting. First, intentionally or not, love how Ash baited Conway. Switching your team out so the stalker gets the wrong idea is ingenious. But back to the battle itself, it’s full of serious strategic plays from Conway that really pressure Ash; there was a lot going on but it never felt like too much. The Trick Room strategy was smart (and accurate, Valerie) and so were tactics like Power Trick. Gible mastering the Draco Meteor with Shuckle still stuck in his mouth was so creative and fun. Noctowl shone her too, but Gible really put in work. His biting being put to good use here was neat; I love Gible.

But Ash vs Paul is next and omfg….being away from the anime for a while and then being reminded of this battle was why I decided to catch up again and rewatch DP. Peak zenith apex of fiction is next; expect grad school thesis’ on those next three episode threads.

Anyone think this episodes title is a reference to this song?