• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Working on an Annoyer team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know any good teams that can stall for long periods of time, annoy the opponent, and have good Synergy with each other?

All I got put together is Blissey, Dusknoir, and Umbreon, but I have no clue if they'd work. :/

cosbykid

<--- CLAIMED
have slowking its defence is super high

Use a Shuckle. It has crazy high defenses and can learn Rest and Toxic.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
movesets.

jirachi@choice scarf
=jolly=
~serene grace~
252atk / 252spd / 6hp
-iron head
-firepunch
-thunderwave
-trick
you know what's coming. this set is a pain in the A S S

umbreon works well too

umbreon@leftovers
=impish=
~sychronize~
252hp / 102def / 154sp.def
-toxic
-wish
-protect
-dig / payback
toxic + wish + protect gives great synenergy, and dig is for steels/stalling or payback for STAB

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
Try Cradily. It is really annoying. Or a Sleep Powder & Leech Seed Venusaur. It has good defensive stats and can deal some damage with other moves as well.

Mye

Someone has to win..
lol...add darkrai. Use that nature that sac's atk for sp.atk, have it hold wise glasses (inc. sp.atk by 1.25), and teach it dark void, nightmare, dark pulse, dream eater. Few things resist dark/psychic, and with darkrai's ability/nightmare in effect, you get 25% hp reduction per turn.

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
lol...add darkrai. Use that nature that sac's atk for sp.atk, have it hold wise glasses (inc. sp.atk by 1.25), and teach it dark void, nightmare, dark pulse, dream eater. Few things resist dark/psychic, and with darkrai's ability/nightmare in effect, you get 25% hp reduction per turn.

Darkrai is uber, and i think this is a standard team. Use breloom, its really annoying. Also stockpile cradily in sandstorm. It just doesnt die and you cant phaze it because of suction cups

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
2. You are required to have a six-Pokemon team unless the team is for a particular cause, for example, a 3v3 tournament.

Posting “help with my sixth member” is not allowed, as this is simply not “Build my Team”. If you need help with a particular member, go to the Competitive Single Rates thread. However, do not simply ask for the member there: that is still against the rules. It is up to you, as the team builder, to decide on a sixth member.
Posting “help with my team members” also counts as incomplete information, so could actually be doubling your infractions. If you have two teams, don't post them in the same thread. It makes it cluttered and confusing. Seperate threads, please.

9. Make sure your team is finished before posting.

* Make sure you have every item/EV/etc., even if you're not 100% sure.
* Post your team the exact way it would be when it's finished. Full EVs, the attacks you intend to use once you've finished training and replacing moves, the nature [so if you only have a Gentle Weavile but are breeding for Jolly, post it as Jolly, not Gentle].

Hmmm...wonder where this is from? Call me a stiff for quoting the rules, I don't care, but this is the Rate My Team forum, anything else SHOULD NOT BE HERE.

trade_me_for_a_celebi

Training to beat Red
Definitely use Cradily, that thing is a pain to kill, not even sure if that thing has a weakness. As the person said, stockpile sandstorm cradily is outstanding + give him toxic and watch the opponent suffer while Cradily barely loses HP

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
And this is why we have the Ask a Question thread.

Stop making these.

cosbykid

<--- CLAIMED
Celebii and snorlax are "perfect" walls

Status
Not open for further replies.