• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

working on team please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Conkeldurr
admant
loves to fight
drain punch
bulk up
stone edge
earthquake

i dont care who else is in the team but he has to stay in it .

X-Lucario

King of Losers
also thinking of training a zoaroak

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
firstly don't bump your thread
and this is not a "make My Team" forum so this thread will be closed soon.

But I'm gonna give you a set, just for good measure, since you are probably new here

Conkeldurr
Adamant

Bulk Up
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Drain Punch/Brick break

Zoaroak
Modest

Night Daze
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower/Extrasensory/Grass Knot
Flamethrower/Extrasensory/Grass Knot

Pikachu
Naive
Light Ball

Thunderbolt
Hidden Power(Ice)
Iron Tail/Nasty Plot
Substitute/Brick break/Surf (Once it comes out)

Vandslaux

I only have one thing about Zoroark: NO NIGHT DAZE. Even though the AI is too dumb to figure it out, it gives it away, and doesn't have perfect accuracy.

I used this, and walked all over post-game Caitlin with this, even with a level 55 against level 70's:

Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Dark Pulse
Focus Blast

Put Conk in back, and Musharna will attempt to spam Psychic, not caring that it's not doing anything, get to +6 with Nasty Plot, sweep.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Its the God Forsaken Battle Subway, you don't use Zoaroak for the Illusion, you use it for the 100 Atk and 120 SpA and 100 Spd. Its a long debate over Night Daze or Dark Pulse and through my experiences, Night Daze is a double edged sword that either nudges off the little red bar to help your enemy faint, or misses and kills you. Its my preference but you should play a bit of both first, then pick your favourite.

Final

I Submit to No One
Its the God Forsaken Battle Subway, you don't use Zoaroak for the Illusion, you use it for the 100 Atk and 120 SpA and 100 Spd. Its a long debate over Night Daze or Dark Pulse and through my experiences, Night Daze is a double edged sword that either nudges off the little red bar to help your enemy faint, or misses and kills you. Its my preference but you should play a bit of both first, then pick your favourite.

He has base 105 Attack and Speed. Not 100.

And anyway, please don't post incomplete teams. This is not a Make My Team Forum. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.