• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World Championship 2014 Andrew Estrada Deck

NewPortBox100s

Poke'Maniac
Does this really come with 4 Genesect EX and 4 Virizion EX? If so, that's a great price for 20 bucks..

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
It does. Though all of the cards in World Championship decks have a silver boarder and a different back and aren't usable in any sanctioned events. It even says they aren't usable on the back of the box they come in.
They are mostly just to test the decks against friends or if you like that particular person and want to have a replica of what they used.

NewPortBox100s

Poke'Maniac
I found it online for $15 shipped, brand new. I had to order it!!

Looking all over online, this deck seems actually rare and hard to find. It's not even on sold on Amazon or Wal-Mart or Target websites. If you can find this, I suggest getting it while you still can. It's awesome.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I found it online for $15 shipped, brand new. I had to order it!!

Looking all over online, this deck seems actually rare and hard to find. It's not even on sold on Amazon or Wal-Mart or Target websites. If you can find this, I suggest getting it while you still can. It's awesome.

That's because Wal-Mart and Target's card section is stocked by a third party. You won't find most of their card items on their website. The stores I've been in still have a bunch of the Worlds decks.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
True, Though I have seen a few shoppers drug marts and walmarts selling worlds decks in may the last 2 years (here up in Canada eh), so it's not impossible to get your hands on them later in life, specialty card stores always usually prioritize by getting worlds decks, because they sell uber fast, so that's probably your best bet.

NewPortBox100s

Poke'Maniac
What other 2014 World Decks are stocked to the brim with awesome rare cards like Andrew's deck is? I may get another one.

NewPortBox100s

Poke'Maniac
Wow, I will have to look into ordering some more of these things.