• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World of Warcraft

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Anyone here plays besides me? Hardcore raiders? Casual raiders? Arena PVPers? Or not even 70?

Poast here.

MiloDP

Proffesional-Pawnage
WoW

shammys used to be so IMBA before 2.3 (i think its 2.3)

but they nerfed so many good stuff

what class are you?

ive been trying to get kara gear lately, but no luck :(

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
shammys used to be so IMBA before 2.3 (i think its 2.3)

Nope, Sham was the most imba class before TBC, they've been sucking ever since.

They are the worst class in arena right now.

what class are you?

Resto Druid and Elemental Shamman.

ive been trying to get kara gear lately, but no luck :(

Did you guys pass Aran yet? Seems that is the hardest fight. (There was a retarded mage in my guild who kept on casting blizzard along with Aran, just to make everyone panic and raid).

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
I myself play, no 70s though thats how lame I am.

62 UD Holy Pirest. <-Laem

Enjoy your free 2k arena rating as a DISC priest when you reach 70. Good luck.

Atleast it hasnt consumed my life.[/QUOTE]

I play World Of Warcraft and i love it!

K.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only survival hunter in the world

Survival is like the ******* child of the Hunter tree.

BTW, if anyone posts on the WoW OT, I'm Kerthorok/Paynegwynn

I don't post on OT, but I do read it at times. The picture in my sig is made by lolbunnyloaf, who is my idol and hero.

OT sucks on Monday to Friday, because of the deleting happy mods. It's just full of gurl halp, 0.9999999=/=1, fap, SSBB or ______ will kill WOW threads.

Dr.Paynegwynn

Build more burrows
Survival is like the ******* child of the Hunter tree.

I don't post on OT, but I do read it at times. The picture in my sig is made by lolbunnyloaf, who is my idol and hero.

OT sucks on Monday to Friday, because of the deleting happy mods. It's just full of gurl halp, 0.9999999=/=1, fap, SSBB or ______ will kill WOW threads.

Lolbunnyloaf is going the way of Thrissaric.

And Survival is good for PVE depending on the amount of agility you have

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
A friend of mine convinced me to play so I downloaded the free 10-day trial

Emerald Dream
Horde
Undead
Warlock

God, I feel so dirty.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Lolbunnyloaf is going the way of Thrissaric.

I think he got banned, yet again.

And did you see that Epic hard nipples thread and pokemon is real thread?

And Survival is good for PVE depending on the amount of agility you have

The magic number is 600, I believe.

On your armory, nice gear. Can't really say much about your mushroom trinket, unless you logged off on farming gear. I think you should spec to Marksman for ez arena pointz with a restodruid.

A friend of mine convinced me to play so I downloaded the free 10-day trial

Emerald Dream
Horde
Undead
Warlock

God, I feel so dirty.

K, now just roll your face on the keyboard for ezkills and exp.

facetious

facetious
Why so dirty?

you have the best race/class combo in the game
He's on an RP realm. Epic fail.

Dr.Paynegwynn said:
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only survival hunter in the world
Considering hunters (let alone survival hunters) blow cock in competitive PvP and endgame PvE, it's truly a mystery as to why you are the only survival hunter in the world!

Last edited:

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Faggot elf rogue @ 70, Boulderfist-PVP EU.

Tier 5 raiding 2 days a week with PvP the rest of it. Lolstep spec is goodtimes for the most part. I don't think there's anyone on my server that spends as much time in Arathi Basin as I do.

lol @ the rp realm guy.
They are the best battleground class, but sucks in arena.
wat.
BM can bring decent damage, even though they will get out-dpsed by any none retarded mages/locks or rogues on melee friendly bosses.
To be honest, no. BM hunters in PvE are about as useful as Retribution paladins. A retarded frost mage will out dps a BM hunter 90% of the time unless the huntard outgears the mage. Locks will only get out dps'ed if they're a shitty demo / affli spacker, and rogues will outdps pretty much anything on a melee friendly fight, and most things on a non-melee friendly fight. Unless they're played by complete idiots. Oh wait, most rogues are, fair enough.
Resto Druid and Elemental Shamman.
Fuck you.

Hollthulhu

Status-effect Queen
I play on and off. Been doin' so 'bout 4 years now. My 70 sits on some crap server, Staghelm that is PvE. 70 Druid, Boomkin spec. Hate the server, hate the players, moved after getting my fill of Raiding, or the lack there of considering how horrible the player base was.

Currently leveling a UD lock on Bloodscalp. Enjoying it very much. :3

But I have characters all over, horde and alliance.. so it all goes far beyond that but I feel it's unimportant.. unless someone wants to know. lol.

Edit: Oh I thought it should be noted I named my UD lock Glarthir, to represent the crazy play style I use with him. Kudos to you if you know the reference! <3

styl3s

US
Server - Area 52
Level 70 Blood Elf Warlock
Name - Kirkman

US
Server - Uldum
Level 60 Night Elf Rogue
Name - Shanks

i rarely play, rogue has been 60 since pre-BC when MC was the highest instance

game got boring :(