• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World of Warcraft

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I can't wait =D Though I still haven't reached the mas level yet and still have Burning Cruisade to explore this one will defo give me more motivation to level up faster. At the moment I've been just arsing about doing sod all to be honest. I spent alot of time at level 49 in the battlegrounds XP.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Same, I'm sooo excited about the new expansion! Too bad it's all for level 70+ :(
Anyway, since it's my first post in this thread, I'll give a little information about my character.

Character count: 1
Character name(s): Pyromage
Level: 46
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Server: Nordrassil

And here's my character page ;) Pyromage's Profile

Someone should really open a club for World of Warcraft :) *turns eyes to ShadowFaith* ;)

Last edited:

seveguy

I played it but after the first month it got kind of boring. I personally like Runescape once you get a member's account.

I would love to play it again now, but I unfortunately deleted my account.

Petal

Care to elaborate?
I played it but after the first month it got kind of boring. I personally like Runescape once you get a member's account.

I would love to play it again now, but I unfortunately deleted my account.
You can delete WoW accounts? :O -GASP-.

And I really cannot see how you can prefer having a runescape members account, it just lets you fish in better places. Also, from what I've heard runescape got screwed over with some new rules or something.

I can admit, getting to atleast level 20 is a drag.

As they say "The game only really starts when you hit the level cap."

Thriller

Its almost time
Friends are trying to convince me to join. I keep telling them I've done too much in Runescape to quit, plus WoW is much more expensive than RS. They then told me I don't even need the CD after I've installed it and they'd lend me one, and the monthly charge is only $15.00 (I thought it was $30.00 a month) and I don't need to quit RS and I can come back to it (I currently have no membership atm).

So yeah, I'm contemplating joining the WoW craze. If Mr. T can do it, anyone can! (though I seriously doubt Mr. T plays and the commercial was just a job) I got a lot of friends who play and I'm sure they'd love for me to join them. I'm not doing it now though, I got a test this week and I'd rather study for that than play a game I will likely get hopelessly addicted to...

So yeah, expect me to be posting here regularly soon, I've already kinda decided my race & class.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I personally think its worth the £10 a month. I love it and its fun XD True I do spend alot of my free time playing it but I don't really care. I spend time with my friends and I'm always with my BF so I have an even balance XD

Anyways:

Character count: 5

No 1:
Name: Shaowsfaith
Level: 55
Race: Night Elf
Class: Hunter
Talent Tree: Beast Master
Proffessions: Leatherworking and Skinning
Server: Quel' Thalas

No 2:

Name: Shiranui
Lv: 14
Class: Druid
Talent Tree: Healing
Professions: Enchanting and Tailoring

No 3:

Name: Shadecrawler
Lv: 15
Class: Rouge
Talent Tree: Asassination
Profession: Herbalism and Alchemy

No 4:

Name: Bloodvane
Lv: 2
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock

No 5:

Name: Riptooth
Lv: 2
Race: Orc
Class: Hunter

Thriller

Its almost time
Got the game, got it installed but for some reason, my account won't get verified :(

I've contacted Blizzard about this and hopefully they'll be able to resolve this.

My friend also lent me his Burning Crusade disks and I'll bet that simple expansion must be larger than the main game itself. The main game is only one disk but BC is four! Wonder how many disks Lich King will be.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Got the game, got it installed but for some reason, my account won't get verified :(

I've contacted Blizzard about this and hopefully they'll be able to resolve this.

My friend also lent me his Burning Crusade disks and I'll bet that simple expansion must be larger than the main game itself. The main game is only one disk but BC is four! Wonder how many disks Lich King will be.

Odd, I had a set of 4 disks in my Original WoW Disk collection, that damn Blizzard making things harder for me.

Like anyone cares about the Shadow Priest I also have an open profession because level 54 Mining is soooo ftl.

All my friends are scrubs

Im not familiar with your foreign tongue, so I will assume by scrubs you mean hospital garments.

@Petal: Sorry you didnt get Spiteblade, but thats what you get for doing Netherspite.

@Josh and his Borean Tundra comment: Howling Fjord is apparently superior, but thats what Ive read and heard, gratz on getting into the beta.

Also some advice to all you fresh 70s, or soon to be, dont PuG Karazhan, even if you still get badges, youll probably lose your Nathzerim Mind Blade to a Frost Mage.

Last edited:
@Josh and his Borean Tundra comment: Howling Fjord is apparently superior, but thats what Ive read and heard, gratz on getting into the beta.
Haven't had much time to explore Northrend. I'm theorycrafting the rogue mechanics and talents so I can get optimised at 80 but it's ridiculously hard to balance out talent tree's that are for the most part completely broken forms of their current state.

DPS in combat is way too low but they're buffing it soon so meh. Too many useless filler talents still plague the tree though. You can't get into sword spec for example without first speccing for imp. sprint and endurance (Endurance admittedly has a stam buff now, but it's still wasted imo). On the brighter side, a mutilate tree is VERY viable now because you don't skip out any of the needed talents in assassination, and still net yourself dual wield spec and precision, as well as imp. snd.

blarghghghghghgh

Thriller

Its almost time
I haven't made much use of my 10 Day trial. The Blizzard representative I spoke with when I was having trouble registering my account said the 30 day card I bought isn't going to work on this trial account and I'd need to buy a boxed version. Right.

So far, I feel this game is overrated.

Oh and I now see why people hate Druids. They do suck.

alli940

I can see you
i once played until i figured out that i was addicted so i stopped playing. i was a 48 gnome mage(FTW) in the server lightnings blade. i do not recommend trying this game becouse there are highlly chances you will be addicted...

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Haven't had much time to explore Northrend. I'm theorycrafting the rogue mechanics and talents so I can get optimised at 80 but it's ridiculously hard to balance out talent tree's that are for the most part completely broken forms of their current state.

DPS in combat is way too low but they're buffing it soon so meh. Too many useless filler talents still plague the tree though. You can't get into sword spec for example without first speccing for imp. sprint and endurance (Endurance admittedly has a stam buff now, but it's still wasted imo). On the brighter side, a mutilate tree is VERY viable now because you don't skip out any of the needed talents in assassination, and still net yourself dual wield spec and precision, as well as imp. snd.

blarghghghghghgh

From what Ive seen in the Rogue trees, Combat Still sucks with all the not that great talents, like I dont see unfair advantage having much use in a raid setting unless the tank sucks, but still Killing Spree looks amazing imo, and I might spec my rogue into it, if I ever level him up again that is. Did they nerf hunger for blood? I thought it also took off magic and gave 10% damage increase.

I think that Blizzard may have shattered the Shadow tree, but Mindflay can crit, which doesnt completely suck, its a shame Shadow Power doesnt give crit to your spells anymore. :(

Thriller

Its almost time
i once played until i figured out that i was addicted so i stopped playing. i was a 48 gnome mage(FTW) in the server lightnings blade. i do not recommend trying this game becouse there are highlly chances you will be addicted...

If you were able to stop playing immediately after discovering you were addicted, you must have a very good willpower.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
WoW... The 'ole days...

My cousin tried to get me into it, ( he's like totally addicted - I've tried to convince him to quit, but... ) and I played a little ( Since he was playing it too. ), then I stopped, being a Lv. 30 Tauren Warrior... I was actually in a pretty nice guild, and had some nice equips...

But whatever. Blizzard shall not get me addicted.

NEVER!!!