• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World of Warcraft

But whatever. Blizzard shall not get me addicted.

NEVER!!!

Just because you play and enjoy a game doesn't mean you're addicted to it.

Jiralhanae

I've played it for a while, I was a Female Night Elf Arms Warrior, a rare breed on my realm.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Oh boy I can't wait for WOTLK :D

Did you know that there's gonna be a Motorbike as a mount?! Made by engineering, and ut has 2 seats!
Tailoring will also get you a Flying Carpet for Outland :D How cool is that?!

Jiralhanae

Oh boy I can't wait for WOTLK :D

Did you know that there's gonna be a Motorbike as a mount?! Made by engineering, and ut has 2 seats!
Tailoring will also get you a Flying Carpet for Outland :D How cool is that?!

And Death Knights will get a Deathcharger by a quest, and if you recruit a friend, you'll get a Zebra! How cool is that!

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
I know, it's awsome :D

There's gonna be a new flying mount, it's gonna be like the dragon the Lich King summoned in the trailer: An Undead Nether Drake. That mount is soooo cool..

There was a raid on Darnassuss today.... I managed to take down a level 50, but quite good enough for me, considering I'm level 47.
The Horde put up a good fight, but in the end, us Alliance won :D

No offense to the Horde ;)

Say, someone should start a World of Warcraft club in the clubs section, it would be really popular, especially considering that WOTLK is soon coming out :)

Shiny pokemon lower

World of Warcraft... looks like good games. But I have of strange reason never got the time to buy and play them, sadly.

However I have all of the Diablo games: I, II and II Expanision. But yes, that's an other section.

So patch 3.0.2 came out yesterday, anyone else enjoying there new talents after a painfully long install?
I would like to say yes but the Misery-EU battlegroup has been in a state of flux since about 3pm server time yesterday, and apparentley the issue is still unresolved.

On the bright side me and some guild cronies managed to be online long enough to get our "Jenkins" titles, and seven-man Onyxia. Also install only took me like fifteen minutes, thanks to Pre-Download technology :p
don't you guys think world of warcraft is too addictive you can possibly lose friends who are addicted to this game and be lonely
Joshlol like three or four posts ago said:
Just because you play and enjoy a game doesn't mean you're addicted to it.
Come back when you have something constructive and worth posting to say scrub. Oh and obtain some grammatical skills.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
So patch 3.0.2 came out yesterday, anyone else enjoying there new talents after a painfully long install?

Install did take a bit long, but it was so worth it :D
Are you guys gonna try and set some achievements? If you're trying Going Down?, Ice Block, Slow Fall, Levitate, Divine Shield, and other stuff like that won't give credit for the achievement, as you don't take any damage from it, just to let you guys know ;)

A funny achievement I'm gonna try is "To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before". All you have to do is /love to some critters listed :p

marshie

perpetual newbie
lolret?

my friend ran into 6 pallies and 4 mages in AB tonight

hahahahahahahahahha
aaahahahhaha

his response was, "i'm going to die a lot." well yes.

AND ALSO
hahaha bloodsail admiral palaaka. a couple trips to booty bay was well worth it--working on getting title for my mage as well, though the desire for bloodsail rep was always a relentless need of mine, before the title was anything but a request among fellow admirals on wow forums.
for all the hours it took to get 3.0.2 at least semismooth and, you know, LIVE, it was well worth the wait. plus, barber shop. i'm going to start a quartet on an rp realm! srs.

Last edited:

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
bahh, TRIED to get bloodsail title, but was all the way at hated and ended 3 hours later with rep still at hate and im hated with all the goblin cities, friggin great X_X. other than that, the patch has been nice.

Install did take a bit long, but it was so worth it :D
Are you guys gonna try and set some achievements? If you're trying Going Down?, Ice Block, Slow Fall, Levitate, Divine Shield, and other stuff like that won't give credit for the achievement, as you don't take any damage from it, just to let you guys know ;)
Tip: Scryers lift + trial and erroer = profit.

Got about 1700 achievement points at the moment, aiming for 2,500 including all pre-wrath loremaster achievements by expansion release. So far I have the Loremaster of Outland achievement and am about halfway there with both kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms. Aside from that though, I'm planning on getting the "Salty" title from fishing achievements.

Oh and I got my 'Jenkins' title on patch day :p

Hello.

I played WoW as well.

I'm a Female Night Elf Druid.

Although, I haven't really been playing lately......

I should though....

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Hey Josh, do you play as Horde, or Alliance? Curious n_n

For some Horde, it will be a bit hard to complete the achievement Explore Azuremyst Isle, as the only way to get there is by a ship from Auberdine, which is for Alliance, so getting there will be a pain for some Horde :p

Oh, and another easy way to complete Going Down? is by just using your flying mount to fly 65 yards into the air, and demount and fall :D
Hmmm....I wonder if using a Greater Stoneshield Potion will count....Technically you will take damage, just not a lot :D

I play two rogues - one forsaken and one queer night elf. Retired the horde rogue after beating Kil'jaeden and 'completing The Burning Crusade.' Just play the alliance one now, racking up achievements and getting it ready for TBC.

marshie

perpetual newbie
joshlol:

i admire your achievement progress!

i'm working on reading books (aka i read 3 in scholo just now doing warlock mount quest /eyeroll)
bloodsail was worth it in all senses. i'd do it again and probably will!

ideally i want to do loremaster, i dunno if i have the patience at the moment but i dream of it.

a core hound is fine too.

oh, i can't believe they've decreased exp requirements from 60-70, it's like they want me to make more characters, haha. this is like 2.3 but better and with 51 point talents @_@

Last edited:

Jiralhanae

Well, I play again, am level 59 now, and I hae to say, Outland rocks. I also like the new patch, one more level till Titan's Grip yay :D