• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World of Warcraft

marshie

perpetual newbie
outland is bloody excellent, and they decreased required exp from 60-70 by 30% or something absolutely insane like that.

IT'S GOOD. nearing 67 on pally, can't wait to have another 70 :3

grats on 59, jiralhanae! mm, soon you'll be clad in outland greens and quest blues and you'll be breezing even moreso.

also, instance servers downlol. :D o medivh.

i was thinking about picking up inscription on my pally before i ended up leveling gnomish engineering, but i went with the potentially-less-profitable one because uh, i'm sure the whole universe has seen these: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40895 but i think it's a great, sexy improvement to the beer goggles. since most players already are buff and sweaty orcs or leather-clad gnomes with funky hair.

Last edited:

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Hey guys!
You know what started yesterday, and man it's so fun!

It's....Hallow's End!

It's so fun :D I'm trying to set the achievement 'Tricks and Treats of Eastern Kingdoms', I have about 5 places to visit left :/

Anyway, have fun and Happy Hallow's End! :)

Last edited:

Pokenicks

Come at me bro

kyogrekyle

Sinnoh Master
Fatebringer, 70 Blood Elf Paladin, Ret (before it became cool). Server: Misha (sucks..)

Don't worry Pokenicks, HH is easy. I tanked him 20 times as Ret

Last edited:

Jiralhanae

I almost hitted 61, and I got lots of Ramparts blueies :) I also specced Prot, shockwave rocks. I love how Ramparts has much things from Tenacious D :)

kyogrekyle

Sinnoh Master
lol. This made my day. An old friend of mine asked me if I wanted to do Kara, so I though "Sure, haven't gotten any badges for a while even though they'll be obsolete soon" so I went along. What..an..epic..fail.

I was the tank..as Retribution. My group was that bad. I joined up just after they (somehow) downed Opera so next was Curator. but I had to go just before we managed to REALLY start Curator. (We wiped three times before actually attacking him). So, being the Paladin I am. Pulled Curator and the remaining mobs. Ran to the rest of the group. Bubbled. Hearthed. Alt-f4'd outta there. I will probably be harassed to all heck next time I log on, but it was worth it

Jiralhanae

Well, WotLK keeps drawing closer and closer... I'm holding some money, buying glyphs and keeping the name unused for my Death Knight, I already know mine is going to be Unholy with a 2h wep... What kind of DK's are you gonna make?

Drift3r

Yeah.
Hey, I used to play - I quit though, as I began to find it boring, stopped levelling, gave all my cash to my little brother, then quit.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only survival hunter in the world

Woot! Go Survival Hunter! I was one too before I quit :p

I was a 41 Nelf Hunter - my pet was a Black Bear which I thought was a guy until I found out it was a girl XD

Tanutra

Beginning Trainer
Very nice to see so many Pokemon fans that actually play WoW. My guildies basically see Pokemon as a plague, so I don't really get to express my longing to go back and play Gold for the 231342434 time.

Anyways, I'm currently leveling up a blood elf rogue now (should have rolled undead), but I'm shockingly horrible at leveling.

Any of you guys interested in the hardcore PvP aspect of the game? I'm sure you have a lot to say about the last patch, in that case. :p

Last edited:

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
What kind of DK's are you gonna make?

Most probably I'll be making a Dreanei DK. Why? Becuase with the Racial Ability, Gift of the Naaru, I can use that to heal, instead of eating the Ghouls I summon.
Anyone else making other Death Knights of a different race?

kyogrekyle

Sinnoh Master
Very nice to see so many Pokemon fans that actually play WoW. My guildies basically see Pokemon as a plague, so I don't really get to express my longing to go back and play Gold for the 231342434 time.

Anyways, I'm currently leveling up a blood elf rogue now (should have rolled undead), but I'm shockingly horrible at leveling.

Any of you guys interested in the hardcore PvP aspect of the game? I'm sure you have a lot to say about the last patch, in that case. :p

Lol! I find it sad when people who play "World of Warcrack" think other games as 'plagues'. I too have been repressing my need to go play Silver again or even D/P (NOTHING can keep me from D/P :))

I love the PvP aspect of the game, especially being a Retribution Paladin :)

Although I preffered Ret Pre-update because:
A. I could play (My computer has insufficient memory to harbor such monstrosities as the update)

and B. I felt like an individual as a Ret Pally. Not like these Reta-r-dins running round with their own trousers on their heads screaming "RET IS OP LAWL!!!! Wutch mi 1337 ski77s ^_^" (I'm the one in the corner ready to smack 'em)