• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World of Warcraft

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Do any of you like World of Warcraft(WoW)? I really enjoy it but being a squishy mage is unfun at times. I love how much there is to it. It's vast and extremely in-depth. I'm currently at level cap as an Arcane/Frost mage. That'll change in Cataclysm. Although no one really knows when that'll come out. Though they're saying summer. But I have fun being a DPS, though being with bad tanks makes it horrid. Tell me what you guys think of it.

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Really? I heard it's richer in storyline but not in gameplay(talking about Runescape), just what I heard, and please don't post if you're just going to bash the game.

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
This thread is about WoW though. Just keep that in mind please.

~Ayra~;267;

Bulldogs

Banned
Runescape is the Walmart version of WoW please gtfo. Anyway, I'm glad my aunt cancelled my account as I was addicted to PvP. I made new twinks every other day since getting to 80 was too much of a hassle. Woulda been fun to do arena though =/

Runescape is the Walmart version of WoW please gtfo. Anyway, I'm glad my aunt cancelled my account as I was addicted to PvP. I made new twinks every other day since getting to 80 was too much of a hassle. Woulda been fun to do arena though =/

Apparently with the new leveling system, getting to 80 isn't as hard as it used to be, to make the newer members happy. :/ You can get a Mount at 20, too. Hah.

Bulldogs

Banned
Yea but I generally found quests to be boring and ended up getting most of my levels through dungeons which isn't nearly as fast as quests. Mount at level 20 is kinda meh since you can get to level 20 in not even a day, the cool thing about waiting was that is was an accomplishment lol.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Arena is fun, I love sheeping people. I do both PvP and PvE. Arcane is PvE, and Frost is PvP. Love doing Mirror Image in Frost so people see four of me and all doing the same thing so which is which? Who're the fakes? I love confusing people. Everyone hates Frost Mages in PvP. Snares, stuns, ways to free themselve from slows and stuns, invisibility, Ice Barrier, Water Elemental, and Mirror Image. People hate them so they're the first attacked. Actually, an older patch made BGs give experience, I shot my mage from 63 to 80 in 2 weeks doing nothing but Alterac Valley BG.

~Ayra~;267;

Last edited:
Yea but I generally found quests to be boring and ended up getting most of my levels through dungeons which isn't nearly as fast as quests. Mount at level 20 is kinda meh since you can get to level 20 in not even a day, the cool thing about waiting was that is was an accomplishment lol.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I don't really know if I wanna get into it again.
D:
I loved the difficulty of it all. You felt really accomplished leveling up after 20 or so, and now its nothing.

Bulldogs

Banned
Actually, an older patch made BGs give experience, I shot my mage from 63 to 80 in 2 weeks doing nothing but Alterac Valley BG.
My account was cancelled about a week after that patch but I had gotten 12 levels in that time just from Warsong Gulch (my fav BG). I miss my guild most of all though, I had just gotten ranked up too ='[. Also, isn't the new level cap for Cataclysm 85? Can't remember if it's 85 or 90.

Last edited:

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
ICC is the newest raid and at the end you get to fight the Lich King, after you beat Sindragosa in the Frostwing Halls. I've never done him but apparently he's super hard and super fun. He's extremely complex. But all ICC bosses are fun, I've only done four of them though and there are 12 bosses total. Only beaten 2 of them. But they were tons of fun.

~Ayra~;267;

Yup, Cataclysm cap will be 85. It's gonna be a small expansion. Smaller than Burning Crusade.

~Ayra~;267;

ChedWick

I play. 80 resto druid working on my finishing up my wrathful pvp set. When we aren't doing arenas me and a mage buddy of mine (also frost) enjoy finding world pvp by any means necessary.

The games a lot different now, but that can be said every expansion. I think its changed for the worse though. Raid progression is dead and that was something that drew me to PvE and everything that isn't ICC is just a mad dash to the end to get phat lootz. Theres no fun in heroics anymore; low level instances have been hit hard too. Now you get a satchel of helpful goods that contain things that can be better than drops in the actual instances. So now people at low levels are trying to rush through the instances as fast as possible, skipping bosses, trash, and a lot of really well designed content. Very unfulfulling to level in dungeons now.

I guess I can at least consider myself to be fortunate to have seen all aspects of the game in their prime and not their watered down modern day versions.

All in all I have fun with the game. PvP is where its at for me atm.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Well, the ICC raid is hard, and you can't skip any of it. My brother hates Sindragosa and Lich King cause, since he's a healer, he says he has pretty much nothing to do the beginning of the fight. I've never done either, but they look fun to me, but, then again, I'm DPS. All stuff is getting hit at some point. But, only one guild has beat Lich King on my server, and the was a Horde guild, but I'm Alliance.

~Ayra~;267;

Sol49867

oh nice a WoW thread

i play as a Death Knight, Rogue, and a Ele Shammy.
i cant wait for the new patch and Cataclysm to come out. Ruby Sanctum, Worgen race, and gnomes reclaiming gnomergan!

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Gnomeregan instance is being trashed? News to me. I have an 80 Arcane/Frost mage and a 56 Unholy Death Knight I never play. Going from caster DPS to tank is hard, and I'm never in the mood. Supposedly the patch is next week, but they usually don't give exact dates for patches and expansions so that info is debatable. On the other hand. WG is gonna be slaughtered in next patch, Frozen Orbs are gonna skyrocket in price as are Ebonweave, Spellweave, and Moonshroud mat prices, and the cloth themselves are gonna plummet in price. Titanium bars are gonna skyrocket in price and titansteel is gonna plummet in price. Frozen Orbs are gonna become a currency literally, Ebonweave, Spellweave, and Moonshroud will no longer need to be made at the Dragonshrines, and they along with titansteel will no longer have CDs, in retrospect, Glacial Bags will have an even longer CD. So, good stuff and horrid stuff are gonna happen. And why don't everyone who plays WoW post their main's WoW Armory page? This is mine.

~Ayra~;267;

Sol49867

heres my main

i always like to do melee dps in both pvp and raiding. as my elemental shammy i pretty much suck in pvp lol

as for WG i hope the patch will fix it in my server cause the horde win that place too many ****** times. stupid server imbalance and faction change... and i hope titansteel prices wont drop too low bad i need gold for my rogue and shaman.

Last edited:

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Horde win WG all the time on my server too, and nice gear. The titansteel price drop is just what's expected with the supply and demand concept. As supply increases, demand decreases, and wow, you got the battered hilt drop? Nice. I got the staff from Deathbringer Saurfang on 10 man. I didn't go for set bonus since I needed the haste and the JC epic gave more than the purples plus set bonus would give. Ugh! I'm in a bind, I need more hit rate, but I'd have to sacrifice intel and that gives me spell power in Arcane. Kinda stuck.

~Ayra~;267;

Sol49867

nah i bought the hilt. its a dumb idea but i did it for my guildies, some of the melee class in my guild needs a good 2 hander from ICC. and i had the gold so what the heck. would gotten the hilt for free from Heroic PoS but that damn mage in my random group won it. i roll a 47 and he rolled a 48... i call HAX! lol

and might be talking nonsense but why not get Shard of the Crystal Heart, it has 128 hit and rate and gives 512 haste when use, and it only cost 50 Emblems of Triumph. i have this with Talisman of Resurgence on my shammy.

Last edited: