• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World of Warcraft

Jessie_James

I have returned!
I hate tanks and healers that que for that stuff who aren't really tanks or heals ya know

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
They just do that to get faster queue times, which stinks for the DPS. Since more and more classes that can heal or tank are switching from DPS, have a DPS ilvl that qualifies them for ZG and ZA, but haven't a clue how to tank or heal, giving pure DPS classes a big repair bill.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Well atm I'm just waiting for the BoA gear to be able to go across servers...I wanna level my toons on Medivh and maybe explore another server to play sick of doing Death Knights lol

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I was told the new patch is next month, but I highly doubt that.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Don't think it'll come out that soon maybe 2 months

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Yeah, supposedly tier 12 is coming out in next patch. I've been doing my pally, she's 81 now. But, questing isn't my thing and it's hard getting gear.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Well all we can do is wait and see what happens leveling my troll hunter atm she's 42 now so it's turning out ok.

I hope they do bring down the dungeons next patch, my shaman is the only toon geared enough to go in, atm it's to early to say what's going to happen just keep watch on PTR notes.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Cause the dungeons as they are now are just too hard.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
My group did clear ZA, ZG not yet I swear though my enhance set isg onna out gear my resto side soon lol

We just did BWD tonight 3 bosses down we'll have the last two down tomorrow just had 2 new folks in our group tonight

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
That's cool. I'm on a dead server so not much progression wise. Only 3 guilds, that I know of, have the shadow phoenix, OBSCURE REFERENCE, Dumbledore's Army, and Graveyard Shift. Achieved in that order. I was fishing yesterday and a Horde ganked me.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
MainAlts.png

Here you wanted to see some of my toons

Trolline (Hunter) Rellena (enhance Shaman) Voodookin (Balance/Resto) and Merrlena (holy/Shadow)

RIP Merrlena (Toon deleted at leve 42) I gurantee she will be reborn

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
"Call to Arms will reduce DPS queue times" my foot. Queue times are still half an hour

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Lol I was having issues yesterday with the BG's trying to have a little fun on my little hutner que times for that was rediculos to

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I queued for ZG and the wait was 47 minutes long.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Yeah a guldie was saying que times was having issues today

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
The Call to Arms was the worst idea Blizz ever came up with. Just encourages bad tanks and bad healers.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Oh but of course,I'm ok healer not the best I do my best which is all I can do

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Ugh, I was just in a ZA group, idiots hadn't a clue and tank couldn't keep aggro to save our lives, and he always took a sh@t load of damage, no dodge or parry at all.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Have ya seen th 4.2 patch notes I am bit sad and happy at the same time

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Yeah, the new raid will be interesting. I don't know if changes are happening to mages. I was just in a dungeon with my pally, I was healer and the tank had 2 pieces of tank gear and the rest holy gear, pally, I was like, no way in hell!

~Ayra~;267;