• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World of Warcraft

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Ugh, Holy pallies and mage's spellsteal are getting horribly nerfed.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
I am happy about my shaman angry about my hunter nerfing down the multishot again sigh leave it alone

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I used to play WoW a few years ago, had a Rogue I got up to 80 before quitting.

I heard Cataclysm isn't that great though. Not sure if I would ever get back into this, but I was curious to know what you guys thought.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Cata isn't bad, just brought TONS of changes. Mages got a Heroism/Bloodlust called Time Warp. The talent trees thing got totally revamped. Dual spec is fun. We can ride flying mounts in Azeroth, And new areas opened up. Alliance got Worgens, and Horde got Goblins. New pets, new raids, 5 more levels. It's fun.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Yeah no kidding it's like we don't need my Shaman anymore /cry lol

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
True enough. DPS queue times still are forever and a day.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Oh but of course that'll never change no likes to tank or heal these hard raids or dungeons

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Yeah, so the Call to Arms dungeon thing did nothing at all.

~Ayra~;267;

Xaftz

Tbh I like to tank and Heal more than I DPS, but with he new ones I cant Tank so I LIKE to DPS. But Heals, no matter how hard the instance or raid is. I always like it.

My DK -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/zepiria/simple

Right now that ^ character with gear is somewhat a mess... my stats are OK though. Once I get all the best ear for my char, hopefully I can fix it :p

Last edited:

nxnja

just now getting back into wow and trying to find a good server to roll on

any recommendations?

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
That depends on whether you're Alliance or Horde. Since both my toons are Alliance, I wouldn't know what server is best for Horde, but, in Wrath, Thunderlord was best for Alliance, don't know if it still is though.

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
I am on Uldum with Horde and I have one Alli toon there with my friends sorry I was away for awhile I am back now

McNugget

The Bassist
>.< OOOOooohhh so addicting! I quit a few years ago because it consumed my life and it scared me.... o_O
My dad plays it like every day and I can't imagine doing that... It's fun but sooooo addicting... It's like smoking :p

Leveled a warlock (blood elf) to lv 80 and QUIT.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
lol your not missing much Cata is hard, you really gotta be on top of your game now in raids and dungeons, but i do like the new class combos we go

Troll Druid and Lock hooray :D

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I played the 10 day trail, for 2 days. I never had a clue what to do, where to go or anything! I soon lost interest.

I see my friend play it and try to talk about when I've over his, but I can't get away with it!

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Well they made the game alot easier to level in the start

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Hello, can any of you tell me how good this game is? I would like to join.... just need the money.... I played my friend's account and made a Night Elf Rouge, and I specialized in surprise attacks. Stupid 85s in CTF armor is too darn strong. Word of advice-never try to steal the flag at level 10 when a 85 Hunter with two pets had just walked out of the room...

Jessie_James

I have returned!
It's both good and challenging your best bet atm is to get the wow battle chest for 30 bucks it's Wow and WoWBC, and maybe see if your friend will do Refer a Friend with you to get bonus exp and stuff

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
This game is super addictive, raiding at top level is always fun and hard. My favorite fight has to be Atremedes in Blackwing Descent, which, by the way, is getting nerfed BADLY, again. The sound idea is really unique and makes for specific strategy. Not to mention the Ascendent Council strategy goes against the rule of, NEVER STAND IN FIRE!!!! In that fight, you have to stand in ground effects to survive the next one's abilities. Firelands looks awesome, and new dailies will be nice, more chances to up guild rep. I wonder if they'll ever make Chaos Orbs and/or Dreamcloth BoE instead of BoP. Same with Dragon and Seafood feasts? Arcane mages are gonna be PISSED next patch, Arcane Blast is getting nerfed HARD!

~Ayra~;267;

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Well 4.2 has arrived, did the first batch of quests and dailys what is you input on the new patch? My raid group is gonna try Firelands on Thursday