• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World of Warcraft

xDWarrior

Well it doesn't appear that this thread exists already, so why not create it?
Let's discuss WoW! Who here plays it? Who's excited about everything patch 4.3 has brought us?

Personally I really enjoy the transmogrify feature. I've mogged my mage into s5 arena gear!

So what are your thoughts?

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
I only have the Starter Edition, and I don't play it often. But I have two characters: a level 7 human warrior and a level 5 orc warrior. If the Mists of Pandaria applies to the starter edition when it's released, I'll add a Pandaren to that list. I don't plan on playing a whole lot, even if I were to upgrade to the full version and were capable of paying. Were I capable of paying for an MMO, I'd be playing TOR.

xDWarrior

I only have the Starter Edition, and I don't play it often. But I have two characters: a level 7 human warrior and a level 5 orc warrior. If the Mists of Pandaria applies to the starter edition when it's released, I'll add a Pandaren to that list. I don't plan on playing a whole lot, even if I were to upgrade to the full version and were capable of paying. Were I capable of paying for an MMO, I'd be playing TOR.

MOP won't be included in the starter edition. I played the ToR beta and I enjoyed it, although I feel like WoW is still a better MMO overall.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
Well it doesn't appear that this thread exists already, so why not create it?
Let's discuss WoW! Who here plays it? Who's excited about everything patch 4.3 has brought us?

Since my main is a shaman, I'm enjoying my Chain Lightning spam. 35k+ dps from just that on heroic trash. /flex

I never even have to use Fire Nova anymore. Just throw down Earthquake and CL away.

xDWarrior

I switched from arcane to fire with this patch and I love it. Arcane was boring and too easy, and my DPS wasn't as good as I wanted it, but with fire in the raid finder I'm usually topping DPS (I'm more casual so I only do raid finder, not normal raids). Not to mention it's so much more fun

xDWarrior

I roll a faceroll DK lol, I'm the kind of guy that doesn't like leveling a lot, But I sooo wanna roll a druid but I haven't yet because I'm too lazy to level Dx

In WotLK I had a Blood DK. I absolutely loved playing Blood and found the DPS to be amazing. One day my guild told me to go unholy because the DPS was far superior; as unholy I hated my DPS. It dropped!

As far as leveling goes I actually enjoy the experience.

Lanik

I've played a frost mage, a blood DK, and a subtlety rogue. I know it's fun to fight in battlegrounds as a frost mage, and people who think frost mages are overpowered are overreacting. All classes and their specs have their weaknesses. I've enjoyed tanking as a DK, but those elitists irked me when they kicked me out of groups because of my tanking mistakes. I haven't played my DK in months. I stopped playing WoW because Pokémon seems more appealing than medieval fantasy.

Lanik

Stun, crit, slow, stun, crit, slow. Oh, someone's attacking me? Here's my shield so you can waste your cooldowns.

That would be delaying the inevitable. :p
The best way to counter frost mages, like myself, is to go into stealth mode.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
That would be delaying the inevitable. :p
The best way to counter frost mages, like myself, is to go into stealth mode.

Yeah, rogues, ferals, and hunters are the only classes that I find counter good frost mages. I laugh as my kitty shreds the mage from 100% to 0% in seven seconds.

xDWarrior

Yeah, rogues, ferals, and hunters are the only classes that I find counter good frost mages. I laugh as my kitty shreds the mage from 100% to 0% in seven seconds.

I PVP pretty well as a fire mage... big pyroblast crits really take a chunk of health