• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World Tournament in different regions

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I dont understand why all his previous wins (gyms battles/battle frontie/ ALOLAN CHAMPION etc) don't count ?? ... Hes not just a newbie trainer that just started his journey

Red and Blue

I dont understand why all his previous wins (gyms battles/battle frontie/ ALOLAN CHAMPION etc) don't count ?? ... Hes not just a newbie trainer that just started his journey
I believe the reason was he didnt sign up online. Because of that he needs to start at the bottom and work his way up

Leonhart

Imagineer
janejane6178 said:

I don't think any trainer should receive special treatment just because they've won tournaments in the past, so I'm glad that the anime is keeping things a bit more realistic by having Satoshi start from the bottom and him having to work his way to the top ranks. At least his skill level wasn't reset in this series, so theoretically he should have an easier time beating powerful opponents from now on.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I don't think any trainer should receive special treatment just because they've won tournaments in the past, so I'm glad that the anime is keeping things a bit more realistic by having Satoshi start from the bottom and him having to work his way to the top ranks. At least his skill level wasn't reset in this series, so theoretically he should have an easier time beating powerful opponents from now on.
Well I understand where you are coming from, but if he's asked to RE-challenge gyms then that would be weird..

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
This would be a cool opportunity to bring back former rivals like Paul. Ash could run into them while trying to move up the ranks.

It most likely won't happen but it still would be cool especially if we get DP remakes.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The Pokemon world tournament in driftveil was just a tournament I bet that featured trainers from all around the world. The Pokemon world championships however is a tournament that decides the strongest in the world based on their ranks. I can see someone winning the driftveil tournament getting a huge boost in their ranks.