• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

World War III Imminent?

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

BigLutz

Banned
*snicker* X3

Yeah cute, you plan to actually post something worthwhile, or do you plan to act like a little child. My God we need Babylon back to deal with these idiots.

Calm PokeMaster

Even though the global economy is suffering,I don't think a World War 3 is imminent.If we fought another war,global economy would just completely disintegrate.

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
My opinion

World War Three won't be here for the next ten years. Beyond that, if global trade and commerce is thriving, then some crazed nation might steal nuclear technology and start it. But basically, a lot of neighbouring countries seem to be enemies. So if some country starts a war, it would probably be defeated by its neighbours. If they band together....... follow the instructions in my sig and you will get the ultimate weapon in order to prevent WWIII(just joking). In all seriousness, banding together of nations is probably the only way a world war may start.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
on a more eyebrow raising note the Bible speaks of the disappearence of bee's being a signifigant indicator to the end of the world (Mystrery Bee Disappearences).QUOTE]

The bees are dissapering becuase of Bee Colony Disorder which is becasue of a number of pesticides in the bees hives which kills the bees. it also means the worker bees leave colony so the number of flowers pollinated etc. drops. Also scientists have discovered another cause for the Bees dissapearence is a parsite called the Varroa Mite which latches on to the bee and spread RNA viruses through the Colony killing thousands of bees. And just because the bible said, doesn't mean its true. If it was, then where were the Four Horseman Of The Apocaolayspe when everyone ws worrying about Y2K. Humans are always going to plot thier own downfall (Thank you Terminator 2) and another war is imminent as the economy crumbles and the Earth's resources run out. However for how long it'll be or if it will in fact be the Apocolyspe remains to be seen.