1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Worse Case Scenarios

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by serebiifreak, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serebiifreak

serebiifreak ...BRING IT!!!

You were just playing happily and then it happened....

(insert worse case scenario(s))

For me it was not putting a max repel at a chain of 26. (it didn't even tell me: Repel's effect wore off)

2. Blk Charizard

Blk Charizard ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥

Finally getting a chain of 40 Ditto..and then *poof*..DS dies. I forgot to charge it. -.-
    After that, I was thinking that my DS wouldn't mind taking a leap of faith...right out the window. x_x

3. micro.Tank

micro.Tank G33K

I was running around, hatching eggs. I was trying my best to get an Adamant "Likes to thrash about" Bagon, so i could raise it up to hopefully be a very nice member of my team.(As a Salamence, of course.)

Well one had just hatched, and I was using some duped candies to get it to 50 so I could check his EVs. It turned out to have not only 31 in attack, but 30 in HP, and 31 in Speed too! It was great. Then... poof.

I have a bad habit of playing with the back of my DS while I play the game, you know like pushing down on the rim near the LR buttons and whatnot.

Well, like I said, Poof.

The game froze. I was freaking out wondering why, and I realized I had poped the cartridge out.

Luckily, I was raising some eggs yet again, and I came accross a 30/31/x/x/x/29. Cant say its as good as the first, but it definitely does the trick now.

4. Zetta Awesome

Zetta Awesome Well-Known Member

Worst case scenario for me was seeing a shiny pokemon in the Safari Zone. My friend had the unfortunate luck to encounter a shiny pokemon only minutes into the game, some time before he recieved pokeballs.

5. Darkness of Zero

Darkness of Zero Touhou Fanatic

Being attacked by a Shiny Starly at the beginning of the game. Only shiny I've ever seen.

6. NINJA PENGUIN

NINJA PENGUIN Well-Known Member

Finding a shiny heracross on emerald in the safari zone, then the stupid thing would stay the ball, sniff it fled after 3 turns.

Then there was actidenttly releasing my shiny mewtwo and saving.

7. Torterra-417

Torterra-417 Worship the willow!

Finding a shiny Tentacool RIGHT AFTER I had spent all my Pokéballs on a stupid Mantyke. *screams*

But I ran into another one, so ^_^.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.