• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worse Dub Changes

Rave

Banned
I'm just enjoying Deoxys random numbers make himself look more silly with each self inflicting post he makes.

No, I'm just annoyed at them because I have twenty people a day saying "You're just a stupid ****** who doesn't know what good entertainment is. What do you mean, "(Insert quote of me here.)"? Explain your stupid reasons." and things like that in response to me. I understand that most people like Fun Piece better, but I'm just different. I honestly liked Dub Piece better, that's all there is to it.

And yet, you still fail to list reasons for us to understand as to why you think its better.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
You will have three children one will be emo one will be a furry and one will be a pedophile all genetically inferior human beings like you.

This just in: One Piece is a cartoon, and repeated personal attackes on the Internet are not charming.

Rave

Banned
You will have three children one will be emo one will be a furry and one will be a pedophile all genetically inferior human beings like you.

Jeez... even I found that to be in very bad taste...

Prio

His taste is terrible, but your posts are just idiotic.

Idiot.

Keep on using the word idiot, it makes you look intelligent.

This just in: One Piece is a cartoon, and repeated personal attackes on the Internet are not charming.

It's not about One Piece it is about him making Americans look like fascist ego maniacs. And seeming charming on the Internet isn't a priority for me.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
Keep on using the word idiot, it makes you look intelligent.

Moronic ignoramus sounds alot more intelligent.

It's not about One Piece it is about him making Americans look like fascist ego maniacs.

He may be a person with very lousy tastes, but thats no reason for you to attack him in such a way.

And seeming charming on the Internet isn't a priority for me.

Clearly it doesn't.

RomanMack

Johto Champion
'Cause he likes the 4Kids dub more than the FUNi one?

Please... Please, just stop talking. Now.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
It's not about One Piece it is about him making Americans look like fascist ego maniacs.

You mean we aren't?

Also: Internet =/= Reality

You solely insulting remarks, rather than to criticize him with a bit of spice added on, does not make you better than him.

And seeming charming on the Internet isn't a priority for me.

Hint: it's a gentler way than to state that you're being something of an arse.

RomanMack

Johto Champion
In fact, it makes you worse.

Yes, worse. Look at what hole you dug yourself in, chum.

Prio

In fact, it makes you worse.

Yes, worse. Look at what hole you dug yourself in, chum.

What hole? The 3 infraction points I'll get for flaming when a mod logs on?

I'm going to ignore the "Accept other's opinion" because I've heard it repeated 10,000 times over.

Their the time that I am going to mock someone, ridicule someone, and then their is when I flame someone which is only do when I see someone who truly deserves it, D911 falls in that latter category.

RomanMack

Johto Champion
What hole? The 3 infraction points I'll get for flaming when a mod logs on?

I'm going to ignore the "Accept other's opinion" because I've heard it repeated 10,000 times over.

Their the time that I am going to mock someone, ridicule someone, and then their is when I flame someone which is only do when I see someone who truly deserves it, D911 falls in that latter category.
Oh, really? You've heard it that many times?

Maybe it's time to finally listen to it then, eh?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Deoxysrandomnumbers said:
No, it's because I know you people won't think my reasons are good. Not because I "know" they're not good. See, I like edited anime, such as the old One Piece. You like anime in its original form, except possibly with dubs or subs. That is why I don't like the new One Piece dub as much. Well, a third reason.
What is this? So basically you're saying you can't take shounens in general. In that case find another show to watch. This was going to happen eventually seeing how 4Kids was losing it audience because of it's poor dubbing.
That wasn't sarcasm.
Oh yeah it was.
What I actually meant is non-Asian based entertainment.
So not Chinese, Korean, or Japanese? What? I don't get you at all. No matter how badly cut a show gets you are still watching something that came from the land of the rising sun. Theres no escaping that.
That's another problem I have with it.
Puns make things less funny actually.
To me, they sound absolutely horrible. I liked the non-fitting yet likable(To me.) voices they had before.
So you wish everyone talked like stereotypes?
No, I'm just annoyed at them because I have twenty people a day saying "You're just a stupid ****** who doesn't know what good entertainment is. What do you mean, "(Insert quote of me here.)"? Explain your stupid reasons." and things like that in response to me. I understand that most people like Fun Piece better, but I'm just different. I honestly liked Dub Piece better, that's all there is to it.
I have not shot you down without any reason to. It's because your reasons are very flawed.
P.S. As I'm sure you've noticed(Or not.) I didn't reply to every post like I usually do. This is because I'm not going to reply to all of you anymore. If you don't like that, too bad. If you don't care, don't quote or pay attention to this paragraph.
Oh I guess you can't keep up with this argument much anymore since you have no real base other then the "LALALALA I'm not listening".
Seriously though I think you're barking up the wrong tree. If you hate this so called asian entertainment then you shouldn't be watching anime in the first place.

Last edited:

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
If you hate this so called asian entertainment then you shouldn't be watching anime in the first place.
I already figured that out. That's why I'm going to pretty much stop watching anime after Bobobo ends this month.
Oh I guess you can't keep up with this argument much anymore since you have no real base other then the "LALALALA I'm not listening".
If I'm not listening then why do I keep replying to you?
It's because your reasons are very flawed.
You only know three of my reasons. If you knew them all, then I could understand that statement.
So you wish everyone talked like stereotypes?
If that's what you call there old voices, then yes.
No matter how badly cut a show gets you are still watching something that came from the land of the rising sun. Theres no escaping that.
Actually, I am going to escape it. I'm going to- (GASP!) stop watching anime!(Cue shocking-news music.)
Oh yeah it was.
No, it wasn't. Sorry to dissapoint you.
So basically you're saying you can't take shounens in general.
I guess so.
In that case find another show to watch.
OK.

And, just so you know, make sure you memorise "911", in case you ever have an emergency. It comes in handy.

Erus Black Mage

I already figured that out. That's why I'm going to pretty much stop watching anime after Bobobo ends this month.

You only know three of my reasons. If you knew them all, then I could understand that statement.

If that's what you call there old voices, then yes.

Actually, I am going to escape it. I'm going to- (GASP!) stop watching anime!(Cue shocking-news music.)

No, it wasn't. Sorry to dissapoint you.

I guess so.

OK.

And, just so you know, make sure you memorise "911", in case you ever have an emergency. It comes in handy.

You're going to have to give up Pokemon as well, it's asian entertainment.

Rave

Banned
You're going to have to give up Pokemon as well, it's asian entertainment.

He might as well get rid of computer too. Chances are, its probably an Asian made product that entertains him.

Chris

Old Coot
Okay assholes, knock it off and get back on topic.

Deoxys911, if you want American entertainment. Watch American cartoons. Turning to JAPANESE animation and *****ing about it not being American enough is rather silly. General opinion believes the 4Kids dub was horrible. Both fans of One Piece and non-fans have agreed that it was a horrible show on its own. The fact that 4Kids dropped it was evident enough that it was not approved by the general audience.

Prio, quit trying to be like Jay, BattleFranky and other members. Your attempts at wit and sarcasm fall flat with your childish attitude and name calling. You're not cool. You're not witty. You fail at being sarcastic. Knock it off.

With that said, all of you knock off the name calling.

It's not about One Piece it is about him making Americans look like fascist ego maniacs. And seeming charming on the Internet isn't a priority for me.
He may be a person with very lousy tastes, but thats no reason for you to attack him in such a way.

Only the Shitnitou Conspiracy can attack him. Because we are THE SHITNITOU CONSPIRACY!

You love us deep inside your heart.

Erus Black Mage

Dragon Ball Z's dub was bad, the first season was whittled down from 35 episodes to 26 episodes, dumb translation errors (VEGETA KILLED MY GRANDPA!!!!), and dumb death coverups. (They blew up the cargo robot!)