• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Animé Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLinksoul

WTF How are Gundam's real robots if Humans/Androids pilot them.

[IMG200]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/562900/facepalm_medium.jpg[/IMG200]

I think they mean realistic giant robot suits.. Ones that don't run on unrealistic concepts like spiral power. or produce weapons from inside them that wouldn't logically fit inside them.

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
WTF How are Gundam's real robots if Humans/Androids pilot them.

[IMG200]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/562900/facepalm_medium.jpg[/IMG200]

Facepalm at you sir, Real Robot in which it acts and moves as a robot would. Powered by logical explainable concepts like electricity, nuclear power.etc No illogical concepts like spirtiual power, superpowers, or anything that is DBZ-like strengths, if it did then it would be considered a super robot.

Wiki said:
They established the concepts behind "real robots" that set it apart from previous robot anime, such as:
-The robot is used as an industrial machine with arms/manipulators and is manufactured by military and commercial enterprises of various nations.[8]
-The concept of industrial production and commercial manufacturing processes appeared for the first time in the history of robot shows, introducing manufacturing language like "mass-production (MP)", "prototype" and "test-type".[8]
-While classic super robots typically use special attacks activated by voice commands, real robots more commonly make use of manually operated scaled-up/advanced versions of human weapons, such as lasers/particle beams, guns, shields, and swords.
-Real robots use mostly ranged weapons that require ammunition.[2]
-Real robots require periodic maintenance and are often prone to malfunction and break down, like real machines.[8]

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Facepalm at you sir, Real Robot in which it acts and moves as a robot would. Powered by logical explainable concepts like electricity, nuclear power.etc No illogical concepts like spirtiual power, superpowers, or anything that is DBZ-like strengths, if it did then it would be considered a super robot.

Quote: Originally Posted by Wiki
They established the concepts behind "real robots" that set it apart from previous robot anime, such as:
-The robot is used as an industrial machine with arms/manipulators and is manufactured by military and commercial enterprises of various nations.[8]
-The concept of industrial production and commercial manufacturing processes appeared for the first time in the history of robot shows, introducing manufacturing language like "mass-production (MP)", "prototype" and "test-type".[8]
-While classic super robots typically use special attacks activated by voice commands, real robots more commonly make use of manually operated scaled-up/advanced versions of human weapons, such as lasers/particle beams, guns, shields, and swords.
-Real robots use mostly ranged weapons that require ammunition.[2]
-Real robots require periodic maintenance and are often prone to malfunction and break down, like real machines.[8]

Let me get back to you on Gundam and Logic because those 2 don't mix in a lot of the series.

Takeo

Anyways aside from what's currently going on, I think Tiger and Bunny is a terrible one, I tire watching 2 episodes and by the end I realized I wasted my time...

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Bleach and Beyblade

takbir10

Banned
beyblade is G A Y never watch or play it

Chris

Old Coot
Anyways aside from what's currently going on, I think Tiger and Bunny is a terrible one, I tire watching 2 episodes and by the end I realized I wasted my time...
Tiger and Bunny...? Huh wha?

I didn't think hating that was possible.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
I'm a lover not a hater.... I dont especially hate any anime! I thought bleach was meh, beyblade meh inuyasha meh...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Seikon no Qwaser...its concept...

Status
Not open for further replies.